Messy Creampies

I can't get enough

I really like it when my wife ties me down to the bed and makes me eat as many loads as I give her until she decides to release me.

I really like it when my wife ties me down to the bed and makes me eat as many loads as I give her until she decides to release me.

Messy is when you blow a big load in her when she’s riding you cowgirl, and she slips up and plants her drooling cummy pussy on your face and starts grinding!
And demands ‘EAT ME!’. (Like you have any choice!)

Messy is when you blow a big load in her when she’s riding you cowgirl, and she slips up and plants her drooling cummy pussy on your face and starts grinding!

Mmmm, love that!!

I know! And that's what I LOVE. I love seeing her pussy messy, it is the best site in the world. The better part is when she is saying EAT IT. I have been tied down to the bed for 10m hours, only given water to drink and her just filled pussy to eat 3 times.

I know! And that's what I LOVE. I love seeing her pussy messy, it is the best site in the world. The better part is when she is saying EAT IT. I have been tied down to the bed for 10m hours, only given water to drink and her just filled pussy to eat 3 times.

We’ve never gone for 10 hours, but ave for several, and years ago, I could cum as many as 6 times.
I too, love it when she gets demanding, saying EAT ME, or mounting my face, or grabbing my head and pushing me into her slimy pussy...or any combination!
Her orgasms are fantastic when she gets into it like that, which is the best part!

We’ve never gone for 10 hours, but ave for several, and years ago, I could cum as many as 6 times.
I too, love it when she gets demanding, saying EAT ME, or mounting my face, or grabbing my head and pushing me into her slimy pussy...or any combination!
Her orgasms are fantastic when she gets into it like that, which is the best part!

Just to clarify we did not have sex for 10 hours, I was tied to the bed for 10 hours. I came and licked her beautiful sloppy cum covered pussy 3 times.

Once I have filled my wife’s beautiful vagina with a full load of cum, in the missionary position, as my penis shrinks and slides out of her just filled vagina, I love that I get the over-whelming desire I have to move down between her spread legs and kiss her swollen, beautiful, sweet vagina lips. I slide down and move my mouth up to her cum leaking pussy and run the tip of my tongue around her juicy swollen lips, taste the sweet nectar leaking out of her awesome vagina and use the tip of my tongue to tease her clit. I then part her vaginal lips with my fingers to see the beautiful site of my cum inside her sweet, beautiful pussy. (I don’t know why but I love seeing my cum in her just used pussy. I mean a big load of thick white cum, not the clear stuff.) As I gaze upon this beautiful site I lower my head, snuggle my mouth up to her cum filled opening and stick my tongue between her swollen lips and taste the sweet nectar that is our combined juices. I continue licking her deeper and deeper as I press my mouth and face closer and harder to her awesome vagina. Using my tongue I scoop out every drop of my cum that is physically possible to reach. I alternate between licking and sucking on her clit and licking the juices out of her that are deep inside her. I love using my tongue to bring her to an awsome orgasm. As she moans in ecstasy and cums on my face I suck the rest of my cum out of her as it combines with her powerful heavenly flavored orgasmic juices. I love feeling her pussy quivering and moving up and down my face as she orgasms. It excites me knowing that she wants this on a regular basis. I want her to ask me to lick her clean after sex and to an awesome orgasm; this would mean she would not have to worry about my cum leaking out of her onto the sheets.* I love it when she calls me her cum slut.

Explained perfectly and so beautifully

Just to clarify we did not have sex for 10 hours, I was tied to the bed for 10 hours. I came and licked her beautiful sloppy cum covered pussy 3 times.

Nothing wrong with that!
Something fun, to me anyway, about having my wife in complete control now & then!
:)

Thank you. We both absolutely love it when I lick her creampie clean.

Most interesting!
I never really thought of doing it, but when I did, and found out how she absolutely cums like crazy when I do....I got to where I love doing it too!

We both love a warm, fresh cream pie!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 3
Truth be known, I talked her into the first time. I set up a couple of scenarios and she loved everyone. It was after that, I made mention about her making me lick her clean even after a lovemaking episode. She loved the idea and that is where we are now.

And as long as he shares half with me,Im always happy to let him clean me up!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4
Truth be known, I talked her into the first time. I set up a couple of scenarios and she loved everyone. It was after that, I made mention about her making me lick her clean even after a lovemaking episode. She loved the idea and that is where we are now.

First time for me wasn't planned. I did a 30 second drill, and blew my load in her before she was even warmed up. Knowing that she always had her best orgasms from oral, I figured what the heck, and went down and started licking away.
She came as fast as me! And what an orgasm it was.

Some time later, and after I repeated the deed several times, we got to talking about it, and it turned out that she had fantasized about me licking her clean after sex for years!

I would love to lick all of them clean.

licking her as his cock is still in her WOW!!!!!! get to clean both! YUM!

Back