Small breasted women please share

Thanks for your encouraging words
I would never have done profile pic if it wasn't for this thread
Thought all guys liked bigger ones , I'm only 32aa which is tiny lol
Beauty always comes in all shapes, sizes, colors, etc.
Not on thing defines it and its always in the eye of the beholder. I agree with some other responses about the legs in garter too...wow! Very nice Pimkin

Small breasted women

I've now added a pic on my profile if you want to see a hint of my breasts

Lovely picture, makes me want to come up behind you, wrap my arms around you and kiss the top of your head, neck and ears. ;)

Small breasted women

Mm yes please not had that in a long time
My hand might wonder though and touch you back

Your touch would be most welcome. I would probably have to turn you slightly into my left arm, lean you back and kiss you. My right hand might start a slow gentle caress up under your shirt. ;D

First spot? Well a guy has yet to find it maybe you should try by thoroughly exploring me

You're first in the queue, I might need to hire a bigger room now , and extend my lingerie collection
I'll bake some cookies or cakes

So you would not mind me exploring you from head to foot?

For a least this guy ... small breasts are a reflection of the fitness of the whole package. In this world of 75% of the real women being defined as BBW and therefore having big boobs - you are actually unique and desirable by many of us that long for the old days of a woman being a whole package of mind and body. Be proud of what you have and don’t have.

Here is the thing, you don't have to downgrade us more endowed ladies while uplifting small breast women.

You like small breasts, that's cool, but it's ridiculous to say that they are models of fitness. Plenty of us big boobed ladies engage in regular exercise. I just have plenty of pillow, all the women in my family have naturally large breasts.

Oh and plenty of bbws have small breasts too.

Guys, please continue to date who you like, preferences are awesome, but no need to disparage large breasted women.

Here is the thing, you don't have to downgrade us more endowed ladies while uplifting small breast women.

You like small breasts, that's cool, but it's ridiculous to say that they are models of fitness. Plenty of us big boobed ladies engage in regular exercise. I just have plenty of pillow, all the women in my family have naturally large breasts.

Guys, please continue to date who you like, preferences are awesome, but no need to disparage large breasted women.

Well said.

I love looking at all shapes and sizes of breasts but have my own preferences as to those I like to play with and sleep on.

So rending my opinion is disparaging. Got to love this world when you make no mean statements yet someone finds rendering an opinion disparaging. Guess only person that is allowed to have an opinion is someone other than me.

Well said.

I love looking at all shapes and sizes of breasts but have my own preferences as to those I like to play with and sleep on.

Thank you, babe! Large pillows are fun to play with and sleep on :D

So rending my opinion is disparaging. Got to love this world when you make no mean statements yet someone finds rendering an opinion disparaging. Guess only person that is allowed to have an opinion is someone other than me.

You offered an opinion, however, that doesn't mean folks can't call you out on it.

Good day

Everybody is entitled to their opinion and should not be called out on it. Every man and woman has their own tastes in what they find attractive be it short or tall, heavy or skinny, big or small breasts or whatever floats your boat.

I think what the poster was saying is that for those that prefer thin or athletic, it is getting harder and harder to find that body type on men or women. Everybody has to admit that over the past 20 years or so both men and women have gotten a lot heavier and I don't think it is because the human race has suddenly evolved into being fatter. Read recently that the millennium generation will be the heaviest yet with the average man and woman 20 pounds heavier that the previous generation. This is not just an attraction issue, it is also becoming a health issue with all of the problems that come with being way overweight. If a person is 30 lbs overweight when 30, how much heavier is the person going to be when they are 50 or 60?

I imagine there is a thread in lit for just about every preference, just have to look for it. If it is not my preference I just ignore the thread.

Last edited:
Small breasted women

Thank you, babe! Large pillows are fun to play with and sleep on :D

You offered an opinion, however, that doesn't mean folks can't call you out on it.

Good day

I support and agree with Pawleys16, he said nothing wrong. I too was raised in the 1950's/1960's and early 1970's in the southeast. And to see an overweight person, either a man or woman was the exception.

Today, when I go to the beach or one of the lakes in the region to see a fit man or woman is the exception. His figure of 75% of the population is overweight/obese/or morbidly obese. And they are rarely BBW (big beautiful woman) as a BAW (big angry woman) and their men are usually the same along with fat, snot nosed kids.

Want to see something? Go to a Wal-Marts anywhere in the southeast. Look at what they are buying for them and their families.

Bye now.

Back