Small breasted women please share

JD1055

Really Experienced
I happen to love small breasted women but I don't see a lot of it on Lit. I have no problem with bigger breasts, but I would love some small breasted women to share some photos of you would be so kind.

I agree JD1055, I too happen to like small breasted women and would like to see more of them on Lit.

Haha Jamie! I love it.
It seems that sometimes. I can't be the only man in America who likes small boobs!

I personally like A or B cups. I think most men here tend to like larger breasts. My taste is a little different I guess.

I must admit...I love all, but something about small breasts with big nips is so hot.

I personally like A or B cups. I think most men here tend to like larger breasts. My taste is a little different I guess.

I'm smaller than that lol it's very hard to buy bras if you're very small

Partial to smaller breasts, myself, but that is not an absolute statement. ;)

I am another guy that enjoys small breasts but the most important thing for me is that the woman enjoys having her breasts caressed, licked and sucked on.

Still lovely (and I'm sure beautifully proportional ;) ) . As regards the bras, so sexy without one! :)

I don't wear one no need to , I do own a bralette though for wearing under see through t shirts, I'm not that much of an exhibitionist lol

Well, I'm "small," but I'm not flat. I'm a 30A, but I fill out an "A" cup. When I was in junior college I worked at Victoria's Secret in the mall. on't laugh, I hated retail, but I was good at it. We had an underwire pushup, it was a marvel of engineering. It gave even me cleavage. That bra and a acoop-neck titty sweater and booty shorts... But I always felt so bound up, like if I so much as sneezed the whole thing would fission and I'd explode and there would be girl-flesh everywhere.

It caan be a problem getting bras that fit. I usually shop at the junior Section at WalMart. Yeah, I know, but I can't afford Target. It's not so much that I have a "young' fetish, (alhough I do) The clothes just fit me better. I have trouble getting jeans with the legs long enough. You know how it is...

Anyway, thanks for the thread, guys. Makes me feel better!

Love,

Jamie

Last edited:
Well, I'm "small," but I'm not flat. I'm a 30A, but I fill out an "A" cup. When I was in junior college I worked at Victoria's Secret in the mall. on't laugh, I hated retail, but I was good at it. We had an underwire pushup, it was a marvel of engineering. It gave even me cleavage. That bra and a acoop-neck titty sweater and booty shorts... But I always felt so bound up, like if I so much as sneezed the whole thing would fission and I'd explode and there would be girl-flesh everywhere.

It caan be a problem getting bras that fit. I usually shop at the junior Section at WalMart. Yeah, I know, but I can't afford Target. It's not so much that I have a "young' fetish, (alhough I do) The clothes just fit me better. I have trouble getting jeans with the legs long enough. You know how it is...

Anyway, thanks for the thread, guys. Makes me feel better!

Love,

Jamie

You sound just fine to me Jamie!!

Thanks Littletoo and Jamie. Rest assured that there are a lot of men who really like small breasted women. Small breasta are tidy and very, very sexy. I can see how tough it must be here for a girl with small breasts. I wonder what the fascination with big breasts is anyway? Lot of male insecurity perhaps?

Thanks Littletoo and Jamie. Rest assured that there are a lot of men who really like small breasted women. Small breasta are tidy and very, very sexy. I can see how tough it must be here for a girl with small breasts. I wonder what the fascination with big breasts is anyway? Lot of male insecurity perhaps?

Exactly!!! I know I like smaller ones, don’t mind larger ones mind ya! Smaller is just as nice if not better in my opinion!!

I happen to love small breasted women but I don't see a lot of it on Lit. I have no problem with bigger breasts, but I would love some small breasted women to share some photos of you would be so kind.

Maybe you haven't checked properly ;) Have a look

Back