Ravishingly Rubenesque

Interesting, I will see if I can toss the net a bit wider.

What's more important to me is that we see at least some pics that haven't been airbrushed. Where are the stretch marks? The dimpled bottoms? The back and inner thigh ripples? The scars from C-sections, appendectomies, other surgeries? Are there pics available of older women? Of women who have undergone the removal of one or both breasts? I want to see those beautiful bodies as well.

I want to see the genuine character of each woman's body, not a prettied-up version because the real thing wasn't good enough for Tumblr. :rolleyes:

It's asking a lot, I know. ;) But real is what I like to look at.

As a curvy lady, I thank you for the consideration & would encourage you to continue trying to maintain the class of images you have begun.
However, such limitation would deprive the lushness of rearviews or unusual perspectives.

Fair point! And I do have a weakness for a round bottom.

c4JB6dn.jpg

What's more important to me is that we see at least some pics that haven't been airbrushed. Where are the stretch marks? The dimpled bottoms? The back and inner thigh ripples? The scars from C-sections, appendectomies, other surgeries? Are there pics available of older women? Of women who have undergone the removal of one or both breasts? I want to see those beautiful bodies as well.

I want to see the genuine character of each woman's body, not a prettied-up version because the real thing wasn't good enough for Tumblr. :rolleyes:

It's asking a lot, I know. ;) But real is what I like to look at.

May be of interest: www.the scar project dot org (take out spaces, the spamblocker is being over-zealous today)

Last edited:
Back