Enema Central

mtrix

Experienced
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Posts
70
Who here likes to give or receive a nice erotic enema? Who was it with? How did it go? Would you do it again, and if not then why?
 
My wife and I love a good enema, it’s something we’ve found pleasurable and both confessed that our fetish was born from being clean for sex. Although yesterday I learnt not to do a solo enema while very drunk and horny, it ends with the bathroom floor having to be mopped of water
 
I'd really like to try one... I'v been searching for a FemDom couple that would be interested in giving me one... No luck so far.... I want to try receiving anal and am worried about not being clean enough. I also think it would be hot to be filled and wanting to release... whimpering and moaning at being denied until Ifullfill some demeaning task......
 
I have written a story with many erotic enemas that were given with an audience.

PM me for a copy.
 
I've been taking enemas for pleasure, as well as for prep for anal sex and toy play, ever since I discovered my anus as a sexual organ which was almost as soon as I became sexually aware.

In fact my first enema was when, for whatever reason, I took a shower in my folk's shower upstairs instead of my own and found my mom's douche bag hanging from the shower head.

I looked at the bag, looked at the nozzle, and thought, "That could go in here." filled it up and let it rip. I never looked back. I later rummaged around and found the enema nozzle for the bag so I wouldn't contaminate her douche nozzle and maybe get caught.

As soon as I built up the courage, I bought my own bag and nozzles which I hid in the linen closet of the bathroom closest to my bedroom which was the one I usually used.

As soon as I moved out of the house I became bolder about it and bought penis shaped enema nozzles at the adult store and later high volume bags and specialty nozzles like double-bardex retention nozzles, colon nozzles, and even a JBL Cascade (sit on bag and nozzle) from companies like Klystra. When you get really into it, the sizes, styles and varieties of bags available, as well as the types of nozzles and colon tubes is a fetish unto itself and the internet really opened up easy access to such fetish/sex toys.

I used these just for the pleasure of the enema, for preparation for play with anal toys, and as prep for bottoming for my clandestine gay lover.

My first wife never knew about my enema fetish or my anal proclivities. My second, and current wife of 20 years who is an RN (now retired), and who is shocked by nothing about the human body or sexuality, participates and helps me along with both fetishes. She sometimes likes to watch, or participate in my enema sessions, and then is more than willing to stick a big dildo up my ass or fuck me with a strap-on. I usually use plain castile soap or Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap in preparing enema solution though I've tried a few more exotic (and in some instances intoxicating) blends.
 
I've never done it... yet! It's one of my favourite fantasies and I'm waiting for a perfect time to graduate it to reality.
 
Having been into enemas almost as long as I've been sexually aware, approaching what must be 50 years, I'm always amazed at how little attention the subject gets.

Are we, am I, that far out of the mainstream? Am I that much of a freak for enjoying them and for having enjoyed them for so long?

Wow!!
 
We both love them. It is an erotic way to prepare for some fun sex. The shower after you are finished is a great place to start.
 
Maybe this will "wake" this thread up?

478351_1.jpg
 
I bought a douche originally when I was planning on anal play a few years ago.
After that, I found that I really enjoyed it. Because I work in the hospital, enemas are commonplace. One night I snuck one into my purse and took it home and have never looked back.

It wasn't long after that that I bought my first enema with different nozzles. I'm pretty anal (pun intended) about backdoor hygiene so I use it very often. I absolutely love it - filling up my bowels with water until they feel like they're about to burst and I'm terribly crampy and then releasing that torrent of water all at once before filling myself back up.

I do have a fair collection of anal plugs as well. As a previous poster has mentioned, I have filled myself up and then plugged the water inside to hold it as long as I possibly could.
 
I feel compelled to share, as far as enema erotica is concerned this has been an exceptional week.

As has often been the case, new toys and equipment spurs an enhanced interest in certain fetishes. A new silicon enema bag, long silicon hose, and a couple of new nozzles including a 36 fr, 20" colon tube, and it's pure ecstasy.

Each cramp, each contraction of the bowels during each expulsion is like a whole body orgasm.

"Oh bliss, bliss and heaven... Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh..."
 
If I am meeting with a man and expect things to get frisky, I always shave my genitals and take a large, warm enema prior to meeting. It's good to do this at least a couple of hours before anal sex so that you aren't too sore (and so your sure all the water is out!). ;)
 
Nice...

Been meaning to try this for some time now, think I will buy a kit and do it.

I think they're kinda fun to do and can feel erotic as well....I've been doing them for a while and especially before I play anally...like knowing I'm all clean inside and out...lol ;)
 
I think they're kinda fun to do and can feel erotic as well....I've been doing them for a while and especially before I play anally...like knowing I'm all clean inside and out...lol ;)

Yeah....I've doing them "for a while" as well. Like about 50 years. At one time I thought it was a "phase" I would outgrow. I guess not !!
 
It all comes out in the end....

....sometimes. Sometimes, it just seems like you don't get the same volume out as you put in. It's like your gut says, "I ain't gonna give that bit up.'

Other times, like today, your body cooperates and leaves you as purged and clean on the inside as you can possibly be with nothing left to expel. Wowie zowie!!

5 sessions (refills) with a 2.5 qt silicon bag, 24" 36fr closed end colon tube. A solution of Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap in the first bag and a saline solution in the next four. The first two bags as warm as tolerable with the each subsequent one getting cooler till the last was "crampy cold".

Needless to say, in the extended length HUGE dildo playtime that followed, everything slid in to the hilt with not a hint of fecal matter or leakage . Just good clean, wide girth and deep gut penetrating fun.
 
I'm heading for a doctors appt. tomorrow afternoon, so I'll probably be getting one in the morning before I leave. Always look forward to it.
 
Oh my... Just found this thread... Always thought my enjoying these was something kinky about just me... Nice to know other people enjoy them too. Yay, I'm not a weirdo! Oh wait... there's all that other stuff... Yay, I'm not a complete weirdo!

Uggg;)
 
3 quart silicon bag and 42fr colon tube.

3 quarts coffee-very warm
3 quarts strong senna tea-warm
3 quarts saline solution - cool
3 quarts saline solution - COLD

Delicious sensations. Deliciously empty, sated and content. Ready for some BIG dildo play with the Misses now.
 
Back
Top