Male breast fantasies

Do you secretely fantasize about your own male boobies?

• Total voters
in bed this morning, laying on my side, breasts squeezed together, both nips hard from being played with, I just wanted to feel a head between them switching from nip to nip and two hands cupping them from below, making them even fuller and more feminine...:eek:

I am alone at home, wife is shopping, might take hours...
Rummaging through her cupboard I found a nip-free bra, a bit small for my chest, but beautifully enhancing my breasts...sitting in front of a mirror I stroke my nips and breasts bulging out of this narrow bra, when all of a sudden my wife asks in a low voice 'what on earth are you doing?
I almost die with embarrassment, but I can't deny the facts.
She moves closer, steps behind me, looks down and murmurs 'Now what a pair of cute beauties do we have here?'
Reaches down and starts circling my nips with her long and delicate fingers.
'Don't move...' she orders.
I obey gratefully...
Her palms now ever so gently brush over my nips, and she's watching the two of us in the mirror...
'Would you mind if I continue? I am curious, whether I'd manage to make you come this way...'
OMG...
'And your price to pay would be to wear this bra of mine more often here at home...Frankly speaking I have often fantasized of having a young girls breasts at my disposal...and now you provide something equally nice...'
:eek::eek::eek:

mhhh, hot...I could imagine doing that...teasingly...:devil:
Rummaging through her cupboard I found a nip-free bra, a bit small for my chest, but beautifully enhancing my breasts...sitting in front of a mirror I stroke my nips and breasts bulging out of this narrow bra, when all of a sudden my wife asks in a low voice 'what on earth are you doing?
She moves closer, steps behind me, looks down and murmurs 'Now what a pair of cute beauties do we have here?'
I obey gratefully...
Her palms now ever so gently brush over my nips, and she's watching the two of us in the mirror...
'Would you mind if I continue? I am curious, whether I'd manage to make you come this way...'
OMG...
'And your price to pay would be to wear this bra of mine more often here at home...Frankly speaking I have often fantasized of having a young girls breasts at my disposal...and now you provide something equally nice...'

I'd forget all my embarrassment and while you'd caress my breasts and nips in that nip-free bra I'd begin to confess all my kinky breasts fantasies to you...moaning and whispering...:eek:

mhhh, hot...I could imagine doing that...teasingly...:devil:

I obey gratefully...
OMG...

mhhh yes, so we both fantasize about having fuller breasts...
and I am working on it...
attachment.php

then perhaps you would vote on my poll here...
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=88498413#post88498413
Originally Posted by GarrettTX1 View Post
This is goddess like IMO
https://i.imgur.com/CIndVsV.jpg
]So gorgeous! If I were a woman this is how I would love to look.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
con'd:
I obey gratefully...
OMG...

her relentless caresses let me forget all reluctance and embarrassment.
'Do you think they are a bit too feminine?' I ask
'Oh no, by no means...look, when I cup them in that bra, how nicely they bulge...I admit, I would never have imagined to like them this way...but you made them so smooth and silky...mhhhh'
Blushing I murmur, with my breasts quivering under your touches 'you know, I even want them bigger sometimes...'
She giggles 'would regular massage and suckling help to develop them? Let's give it a try...'
Having said that she drops to her knees and starts slowly licking my nips...:eek::eek::eek:

Not enough options in that poll. While my breasts are sensitive, and a sexual organ as far as I'm concerned, I don't really "fantasize" about them.

I don't "secretly wish my GF would kiss and suckle them more often", since my wife pinches, kisses, suckles (sometimes forcefully) and even nibbles and bites them just about any time we mess around.

Often, when she's not in the mood for penetrative sex, she'll give my sensitive nipples a work over while giving me a handjob while I do the same for her or, depending on her preference, masturbates or diddles herself to climax while doing me. Neither of us is greedy, really desiring to pleasure the other, and it's all good.

No, I don't particularly wish they were bigger and have no real "trans" desires. Though I sometimes wish they'd fill out the lingerie better when I crossdress, it's no big deal and especially when I buy lingerie made for the flatter chested male anatomy from the likes of Xdress.com or Homme Mystere.

Not enough options in that poll. While my breasts are sensitive, and a sexual organ as far as I'm concerned, I don't really "fantasize" about them.

I don't "secretly wish my GF would kiss and suckle them more often", since my wife pinches, kisses, suckles (sometimes forcefully) and even nibbles and bites them just about any time we mess around.

Often, when she's not in the mood for penetrative sex, she'll give my sensitive nipples a work over while giving me a handjob while I do the same for her or, depending on her preference, masturbates or diddles herself to climax while doing me. Neither of us is greedy, really desiring to pleasure the other, and it's all good.

No, I don't particularly wish they were bigger and have no real "trans" desires. Though I sometimes wish they'd fill out the lingerie better when I crossdress, it's no big deal and especially when I buy lingerie made for the flatter chested male anatomy from the likes of Xdress.com or Homme Mystere.
yeah, so true, my wife's a C-cup and I don't fill her bras properly...but having said that, I want to have bigger breasts for other reasons too...:eek:

I think Im unusual in that I like to crossdress except for bras. I love corsets, garters, stockings, heels, etc., but have no real desire to wear bras. I like my male parts, I guess, and female clothing.

for me it's the other way around...I LOVE wearing a bra, especially a low-cut one...I am not into panties and stockings...however a corset is something I'd like...never tried though...;)

Eventually I dare going into a lingerie offering sexy bras and ask for such a model:
attachment.php

Being asked for the size I request an A-cup 95, i.e. quite an unusual combination...
The female shop assistant looks at me and asks witha mischievous smile 'You're sure it's not for you?'
Since I am blushing all over it's no use trying to deny her assumption.
'No problem...let's see whether it fits'
An in the cabinet, when I am trying it, it makes my boobies nicely bulging out of it and now it's her turn to blush 'Oh my, they look cute.' Her hand is lightly traveling over my feminized globes...OMG :eek::eek::eek:

OMG yes...it is...
Eventually I dare going into a lingerie offering sexy bras and ask for such a model:
attachment.php

Being asked for the size I request an A-cup 95, i.e. quite an unusual combination...
The female shop assistant looks at me and asks witha mischievous smile 'You're sure it's not for you?'
Since I am blushing all over it's no use trying to deny her assumption.
'No problem...let's see whether it fits'
An in the cabinet, when I am trying it, it makes my boobies nicely bulging out of it and now it's her turn to blush 'Oh my, they look cute.' Her hand is lightly traveling over my feminized globes...OMG :eek::eek::eek:

Wow the bra fitting/changing rolm fantasy is a hot one as it is, putting a man in it gives it a kinkier turn!

sitting in a sauna, bend over and sweating, considering myself alone and cupping and caressing my dripping breasts. Then I become aware of somebody sitting in the dark background and watching me silently...but I don't stop...:eek:

my deepest fantasy con'd

I obey gratefully...
OMG...

'Oh no, by no means...look, when I cup them in that bra, how nicely they bulge...I admit, I would never have imagined to like them this way...but you made them so smooth and silky...mhhhh'
Blushing I murmur, with my breasts quivering under your touches 'you know, I even want them bigger sometimes...'
She giggles 'would regular massage and suckling help to develop them? Let's give it a try...'
Having said that she drops to her knees and starts slowly licking my nips...:eek::eek::eek:
her hands reach up and squeeze my breasts together and even more upwards...
when she starts to close her lips around my right nip while caressing the other I moan and whisper 'mhhh, yes, suckle them...please'
she looks up briefly, smiles and responds 'you bet I will...'
then she suckles my breast like a baby...rythmically...
I feel the arousal building like a wave out of control...oh god...:eek:

so many men confessing in my poll that they have male breast fantasies too!
Oh please tell me about them, either here or via PM...:eek:
I obey gratefully...
OMG...

her hands reach up and squeeze my breasts together and even more upwards...
when she starts to close her lips around my right nip while caressing the other I moan and whisper 'mhhh, yes, suckle them...please'
she looks up briefly, smiles and responds 'you bet I will...'
then she suckles my breast like a baby...rythmically...
I feel the arousal building like a wave out of control...oh god...:eek:

my breasts have grown, and I am aware of the fact it is noticable.
My nips poke through my shirt and it's clinging tightly to them...
Sitting in that café I notice a woman with a fabulous body staring at them, then she rises and comes over to my table...OMG
'May I take a seat?' she asks and of course I nod.
She 's not shy at all and continues to stare at my boobs...
'NO offense meant, but may I say they are gorgeous?' she murmurs.

mhhh, well, I'd stare for sure, not just out of curiosity, but being into womens breasts I'd love to learn, how a guy would react, when I'd be attending to his breasts the way I'd love to do it to a womans breasts...gently, slowly, tenderly, using hands, lips and, well...OMG...the very idea...(blushes all over...):eek::eek::eek:
my breasts have grown, and I am aware of the fact it is noticable.
My nips poke through my shirt and it's clinging tightly to them...
Sitting in that café I notice a woman with a fabulous body staring at them, then she rises and comes over to my table...OMG
'May I take a seat?' she asks and of course I nod.
She 's not shy at all and continues to stare at my boobs...
'NO offense meant, but may I say they are gorgeous?' she murmurs.

mhhh, well, I'd stare for sure, not just out of curiosity, but being into womens breasts I'd love to learn, how a guy would react, when I'd be attending to his breasts the way I'd love to do it to a womans breasts...gently, slowly, tenderly, using hands, lips and, well...OMG...the very idea...(blushes all over...):eek::eek::eek:
mhhh...what might that be? Let me guess: my nips might be slippery afterwards...:devil:

Nice scenario Maleboobs - I haven't had it happen but I have had a few women openly stare at my boobs while bouncing along in a T-shirt. nipples stood out quite noticeably.

Attachments

• Big nipple.jpg
    Big nipple.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
that's why I sometimes wear tight silk shirts...those clandestine stares on my boobies are arousing:eek::eek::eek:

Nice scenario Maleboobs - I haven't had it happen but I have had a few women openly stare at my boobs while bouncing along in a T-shirt. nipples stood out quite noticeably.

mhhh...what might that be? Let me guess: my nips might be slippery afterwards...:devil:

slippery for sure and most likely hard too...;)

slippery for sure and most likely hard too...;)

oh my, they are already hard now imagening what you imply...:eek:

hormone cream

I just wanted to try it...applied some hormone cream to my breasts to make them grow a bit...
Must have made a dosage error:
already after a week I felt they did not only grow, but my nips became to hypersensitive that even the slightest touch by the fabric of my shirt led to electrifying jolts throughout my breasts, making me gasp, even in public and so aroused that it was difficult to hide.
The irritated stares of both men and women didn't help too, because somehow my arousal was enhanced by this...
And almost always my nips now were in an erect state and poked through my shirt...OMG

Back