A Game Of Seduction (Closed)

Juliet smiled and laughed a bit with John calling her out." i have no idea what your talking about i would never do such a thing." Juliet had turned around to hid the smirk and little giggle that escaped.

Juliet turned around all serious." you really think i am beautiful John. you truly mean it." Juliet smirked at his comments." i would have to say john you seem like your having such a hard time right now with me dressed like this."

Juliet walked closer till her body was touching his and stood on her tip toes and put her lips right along his ear and whispered." don't change for me john.i Lover you just the way you are.plus iam rather liking the view. Goodnight john." Juliet kissed his cheek and went to her room for the night but left it opend a bit
 
He laughed softly, but there was a different tone to his laughter than she had ever heard in his mirth before; his voice was deeper and there was a rumble in his voice. If she had to place it, seductive would absolutely be the way to describe the way he laughed at her attempt to deny his claims that she had enjoyed his body. “Sure sure, whatever you say.”

“I do think you are beautiful. You have changed so much in just a few years I am amazed. You have grown into a woman. A woman any man would be lucky to have.” He was extremely sincere when he spoke, and then she turned the mood playful once more. He paused and raised a brow. “I know, such a shame! You spent all that effort to relax me only for the tension to resurface in the lower half of my body. Ah well too bad it is too late to do anything about it now.”

She came closer and his eyes met hers. For the first time, she could ever remember seeing there was an intensity in his eyes, a burning emerald fire that lit up his emerald orbs. As her curves delicately pressed up against his body he pushed the air out of his lungs audibly. She had already aroused him and now she was directly pressing up against him. Despite her intention for this to be innocent or not this was extremely torturous. He caught a groan, but not entirely, he was sure she heard just a little bit of it. He barely heard her words, when she separated from him his breathing was coming rapidly. It had been a really long time for him and she had pushed really hard tonight He was not uncomfortable, just extremely aroused. When she had pressed against him she literally felt his manhood twitch eagerly and swell against her, his body was obviously inviting more, it was his mind and his willpower that halted him from pulling her between the sheets.

“Goodnight Juliet, sleep well.” He managed in a breathless whisper.

As she left he stood there trying to get a grip on his racing pulse and equally racing thoughts. Was he really this drawn to this young woman? What did it mean? Did it mean anything? Was it emotional? Was it purely sexual? Was it just a result of the fact that she was young and beautiful and obviously drawn to him and he was lonely? After he felt like he had some level of control of his emotions he put his shirt back on and opened and closed his door as he made his way out to the living room once more and opened another beer. In his emotional and physical state, he was not going to get to sleep right now. He turned back on the movie they had stopped, turned the volume down hoping it would not disturb Juliet and tried not to think about her sleeping across from his room.

“Fuck what have I gotten myself into now?”
 
Juliet sighed and went to the bathroom and closed the door and started her nightly routine. She turned the lights off and got in bed. Juliet sighed aisn and could not sto picturing John takinger. Making her his women. She did not know it yet nay she was falling for him. Juliet could hear the tv on down stairs and smiled at her self knowing she did her job right. She was driving him crazy. But so was he. She almost wanted to have some relief but stopped. This was way to much fun. Juliet Winfred who would cave first. She was going to have so much fun with him at work.and fell asleep.

Juliet woke up to a blaring alarm and got out of bed and showered. Juliet put on the outfit that John had loved and curled bits of her hair and matched her make up to her out fit.juliet put on a me less to help draw a little attention to her chest but not much. She made sure to wear bright red lipstick.

Juliet walked out of her room and knocked on johns door. After a few knocks she walked in.” John I am ready to go you said you wanted to talk to me before we left.” Juliet was putting on red ruby earrings.
 
He had finished the movie last night before he managed to get her out of his head and into a state where he could sleep. He then went back upstairs and got into bed.

The next morning he was slow to get ready. His sleep had been anything but dreamless. His dreams had been troubled and twisted. The result was when he did manage to wake, he felt worn the hell out. He rolled out of bed, made it neatly and then jumped into a quick shower. He was tempted to take care of his needs from last night but thought better of the idea. The last thing he wanted to do was further link his desires to the woman sleeping in the room across from him.

He had managed to get into his suit pants, dress socks and dress shoes before the knock came. “Come in.” was the reply. His skin was still wet from the shower and he smiled over his shoulder at Juliet as she came in, she looked great. “Wow, you look fantastic. So I wanted to catch you up on the case we are working on right now and see how you would approach it from a defense standpoint. Will you hand me that undershirt behind you?” He turned around bare chest still dripping and damp from the shower a little and pointed to the white shirt. Despite his age and the scars, or maybe because of those scars he looked like he was carved out of granite.

Once the shirt was in hand he pulled it over his head, slightly tucked it into his pants, and then unbuttoned them just enough to get the shirt in neatly, then he motioned to the next shirt as he talked. “Our client is a member of the Ho-Chunk tribe and his family was recently informed that a parcel of land they owned was going to be taken by the government as part of a development project. They have a large casino in Wisconsin, but this land falls on our side of the border and is not protected by that part of the treaty. He has already been served an eviction notice and his daughter was assaulted. We cannot directly link that to this yet, but our work to stop this project has the workers not getting paid, sitting around doing nothing in the heat.” He unlocked his phone and passed it to her, showing her a picture of a beautiful Native American woman, well she would be beneath all the bruises on her face.

“This was either a fear tactic or frustration.” He tucked in his shirt, buttoned his pants and then began to work on his tie. “So how would you proceed?”
 
Juliet handed John the shirt and walked closer and listens to his case work and saw John was tiring his tie and stepped on front of John and started helping him with his tie.” Well it’s a interesting case. I would say we have the right to the land. Native Americans are not jubjected to our laws and it’s illegal for them to building on the land as it is they are violating there rights and as for the rape Ashe has she gone to a hospital and for a sample kit done any type of evidence to what happened to her.l Juliet was a bit out of her league and not quite sure how to proceed with this case. She did know for sure that it was going to be a long nasty battle.

Juliet finals he’s with johns tie.” There you go John all nice and handsome. Could could make a girl drop to her knees with how good you looks.”
 
He listened to her words as he let her take over tying the tie. He smiled a little as she did it. He was perfectly capable, but something about it felt intimate and enjoyable to have a woman do it for him. “She was taken into the hospital she had a kit done and gave a police statement. Technically under Eminent Domain, the federal government can take land from private citizens as long as they are compensated for it. That is what makes these cases so difficult. The government could take your house, my house, or any piece of property as long as they paid a ‘fair price’ to the owner. It is one of the most corrupt and dangerous amendments of the constitution. “

He raised a brow at her comment about making a girl drop to her knees and chuckled. “Is that so? If things go bad today I may have to put that tool to use.” He returned playfully. Then much like she did last night he pressed close against her so she could feel his body against her and then kissed her cheek warmly. “Thank you for the help.”

He walked behind her to snatch his coat and then grab his bag. “Our best chance is to point out this is a private company trying to use Eminent Domain when they have no authority to do so. Without the backing of the state to strip the land from our client first this case is dead in the water. We also need to contact our investigator and have him get good pictures of all the construction workers to see if we can get an ID on our client's attackers. She said there was at least two. So today I’ll have you pulling files for me, making phone calls, looking into legal precedents. All things you are more than capable of doing.”
 
Juliet likes the feeling of John close. There was something that felt so natural and safe. She could get a good smell of his cologne when he moved closer.” We still have time John I could easily get on my knees right here and show you how good of a girl I can be.” Juliet teased back. Juliet blushed with the closeness of johns body and felt her panties dripping with her wetness. Juliet rubbed her legs together trying to his the discomfort of her eagerness. Shocked kjuliet let out a small gasp when she felt his kiss. Juliet turned to John and decided this was work. She knelt down to her knees and looked up.” If you want John we still have some times I am already on my knees and it’s right here wanting to say hello and I did say I would help you with the stress of life. Juliet joked and was having trouble trying to get back up with her six inch heels.


Juliet listened to the case mire and thought about how to go forward with it. Your right this is such a big case and to get proof will take a Miri also. I would really love to work this case with you. It sounds like you could use all the help you can get.
 
Her words caught him a little by surprise. He had not expected her to be so forward and brazen. Yet she insinuated they had time to take advantage of the situation and she could show him her skills. With them so close he could feel her thighs rubbing together and in reply, she could feel his arousal begin to stir at both her words and the friction and heat he could coming from between her thighs. Then she pushed it a step further. She did drop to her knees in front of him. He could feel her hot breath rushing through his pants right over his growing manhood and that only made him harder. His eyes locked with hers and once more that green inferno started to burn behind his eyes as he met her gaze.

From her position, she could not smell something new, the scent of his sex and need as he saturated his boxer briefs with precum. The smell was so powerful he had no doubt she could taste him. He could see her struggling to get up in her heels and he didn’t help her up immediately. His voice finally came and when it did he spoke in a deep, rich tone. “You did promise to help reduce my stress, and you are already down there…” He trailed off as he reached down with one hand to stroke the side of her face with his strong calloused hand, then trailed it back into the length of her blonde hair. He lightly tangled his fingers into it to pull her head back ever so slightly. In this single moment, he was a different man, work was forgotten and he was thinking about her and her alone. He bore into her eyes with his. The look he gave her spoke words he wouldn’t say out loud. “I could take you right now, right here and you could not stop me even if you wanted to.”

With the light pressure, she was almost pressing her face into his now rock hard manhood by his guidance. Then he released his pressure and spoke a single word. “Come…” His hand reached down to take hers and he helped her to her feet with almost no effort. Something had shifted in his mood, and in his demeanor. Instead of trying to run from his desire he had decided to embrace it and in doing so he was very much in control. “Let's get you something to eat.” His words were chosen on purpose, everything was full of intent. He flashed her a knowing smile.
 
Juliet was shocked at how huge Johns manhood looked from her knees. She knew he was big but now that she got a good look at his friend she was impressed and could not wait to help him relive stress. Juliet loved how green johns eyes were and smiled at his comment." yes. yes i could help you."

Juliet looked up at john as he stroked her face and she leaned into his hand. Juliet could not help the mewling sound that came from her mouth. it felt so good to have his hands in her hair.

Juliet was surprised how dominate john was being and it made her gush her panties even more. she was going to have to release some of this tension tonight or she was going to explode. Juliet took johns hand and was pulled right into his chest and smiled. she reached up and whispered in his ear." bring it baby i wouldn't stop you." Juliet kissed the corner of johns mouth and smiled. she stepped back and put some space between them and perked up at the mention of food." what did you have in mind john."
 
Everything between them had shifted in a matter of moments. They had gone from playful flirtation to outright innuendo and gestures of a very sexual nature. While on her knees she had shown a very clear desire to please him and that only made him want her even more. God, he was so ready for her he felt like he was ready to pop his zipper right then and there. Their chemistry was undeniable and off the charts. Who would have thought less than twelve hours ago he would have her on her knees in his bedroom?

That soft mewling noise stirred something primal inside of him, he wanted to know what other sexy and sweet noises he could elicit from her. He pressed the urge to explore that down for the moment.

She was pressed against him and this time he didn’t hide the soft rumble of desire that started in the pit of his chest. It was almost like the sound of a primal cat purring. When she whispered in his ear he turned his head to brush his lips along the slender curve of her neck, letting her feel the bit of growth of his facial hair and his lips as he drew his lips up to her ear in reply. “If I brought it on now we would never make it work. Perhaps later if you ask like a good girl”

When she pulled back he smiled as if the mood was different and everything had changed, but he brought it all back full circle. “Oh, I was thinking of a healthy dose of protein.”
 
Juliet moaned at the feel of his manhood against her and could not help letting her full attraction to show any more it had been a year since she last had sex and all those teasing was getting to her she had no idea how much longer she could be for she blew.

Juliet smiled at the noises John was making and it was not helping his case. it just turned her on even more. she reached down and with one of her long pointed nails she traced along his manhood just trying to see how far she could go.

A moan had escaped Juliet's mouth. She loved the feel of his facial hair and could not get enough of it. once she realized it she cover her mouth and giggled

Juliet kept tracing the outline of johns manhood and walked even closer to him." but baby i am sure we could find something around here for protein and i have been such a good girl." Juliet pouted her bottom lip and moved even closer to johns face." you know you want me i can smell it on you. your body is tense with sexual desire and you can barely control it. you almost shaking with so much sexual tension. But your right now that i think of it. we do have work to do and lives to save." Juliet pecked johns lips real quick and started walking out of the room and down the stairs." oh john i am ready when ever you are."
 
He really wasn’t sure how much more of this he could take. When she started to moan it almost did him in. He felt the core of his willpower shake.

Then her hand began to wander. He didn’t expect her to actually touch his throbbing arousal. He didn’t think she would actually go that far, so when she did for the first time it surprised him. His whole body jumped in a delicious mixture of surprise and pleasure. He sucked in a sharp breath and let it out again with one word. “Fuck!” His whole body shuddered in pure delight. How long had it been since he had been touched? Now that she was making contact with the source of his need he shuddered in bliss.

Every moan, and ever her voice dug deeper inside of him, tearing at his willpower. His eyes slammed shut, he was losing himself to the touch, to the sound of her voice, her closeness, and her words. She was playing this perfectly. If she had just kept pushing he’d have fallen right over right there.

She turned and walked away.

He was stunned. He stood in the empty room breathing like a blast furnace. He felt dizzy. His body had expected and prepared for him to finally give way to his mounting need, then the rug was pulled out from under him.

He walked down toward Juliet, his eyes fixated on hers. Once they were at the bottom landing of the stairwell he pressed his body against hers and pushed her against the wall. One of his hands tangled up into her hair to pull her head back, exposing the column of her throat. He sank his teeth into the tender skin at the hollow there. His other hand hiked up her skirt and guided one leg around his waist so he could grind his throbbing manhood into her soaked center.

He kissed his way up to her bottom lip where he tugged it between his teeth, then released it and spoke softly. “That is your reward for being such a good girl for me. Now, we should hurry or we will be late.”
 
Juliet was shocked but turned on at how rough john was being and she loved every part of it. Juliet could not help the sound escaping her and how good it felt to have this man up against her. Juliet pulled john closer and kissed him along his neck and pushed back into him. she kissed along his neck and up to his ear." oh daddy dom i think we should call in i am not feeling so well. i have this itch that needs to be scratched and only you can scratch it."

Juliet took her jacket off and pushed johns off." i mean do you really want to do to work with this hard on that i can only fix and i do mean only i can fix." Juliet rubbed her self against john.
 
As she kissed him back he halted. He had been about to pull back and stop before things got any more out of control than they had. He really had. Then she spoke. What she said next had a deep and profound effect on him, more than she possibly could have predicted. His entire body, every muscle tensed at once, and then he let out a low, hungry growl and pressed himself roughly against her. He pressed against her greedily, as if he wanted to be inside her skin, the force was almost uncomfortable in his intensity. Both of his hands snaked beneath her hips to pull her up and off her feet so she could circle them around his waist.

He began to grind his hips into hers eagerly as his mouth found hers, kissing her with sheer intensity. He supported her weight with one hand and the wall, the other arm cradled the back of her head and gently pulled her hair just to give it a subtle amount of tension.

It was like calling him Daddy had suddenly sparked something inside of him like putting nitrous inside of a car engine. After a few moments the haze burnt out and he had a measure of control. He slowly eased her down to the ground and took her by the hand. He took both jackets in the other and kissed her lips tenderly knowing he had kissed her hard enough to bruise them easily. “Then let's go take care of this problem baby girl.”

He led her back up the stairs and into his bedroom. He hung the jackets up and set his bag down then turned toward her.
 
Juliet could not believe the chang that happened to this man. The mire primal he got the more soaked she became.” Oh god baby that feels so good.” Juliet felt her self being lifted off the ground and wrapped her legs around his waist. She was so on edge the slightest thing could maker take off like a rocket.

After a few moments Juliet was step back down and smiled at the intensity of the kiss she had felt just second ago and now how soft and trender he was. Juliet loved the name he had given her.” I am only your baby girl.”


Juliet followed him up stairs and had a giddy smile she just couldn’t shake the feeling. She turns around and and started stripping of her clothes off but left her heels on and got down on her knees waiting for her daddy son.
 
He pushed the door closed and turned to watch her strip out of her clothing. God, she was magnificent. “Yes, you are only mine. You are perfect. I can’t believe you told me only yesterday you were plain. Look at you.” He let his eyes drink her in from several steps away and then he circled her, his eyes devouring every inch, every curve. “Absolute perfection.” As he rotated around her he let his hand drag his fingertips along her stomach and waist lightly with a lovers touch. Then he began to undo buttons on his shirt.

He walked back around in front of her so that she could watch as he undid his buttons slowly until he reached the top where he loosened the tie and the buttons at the collar then undid it. He stopped and walked toward her with a smile on his face and a thought entering his mind. “Perhaps you want to do this instead and enjoy the process of taking your time undressing me?”

He reached out to cup her face in his hand tenderly. Kissing her lips once more, the kiss was much more under control than it had been moments before. He was once more in control of himself now that he had decided to claim her. Something about knowing that both of their needs would be met soon let him claw back into control of his sanity.
 
Juliet purred when she felt johns hands on her and she smiled as she knew John was undresssing.” I am only yours daddy don.” Juliet smiled as John had offered to let her undress him. She was going to have fun with this. Juliet walked over to John and slowly slid his shirt from his shoulders and kissed her way long his chest and played with the hair on his chest for a bit and kisses her way to his Leo’s and swept her you he along his lips to his neck and up to his ear also biting his ear as well all the whole her hands were exploring on there own actors and bet with his belt buckle and she pulled that from the loops and the got on her less again and in buttoned his panted but before zipping his pants down she kicked him through his pants and the undid them.

She smiled as her new toy came out to play.” Baby your so big.” Juliet kissed the top and locked along his shaft to his balls and back again to the head and licked the slit and crown before taking it half way into her mouth.
 
She purred just like a kitten when he touched her. Their chemistry was off the charts and the need between the two had reached levels that neither could sustain without release. As he offered to let her have the task of undressing him she eagerly leaped to the task as he suspected she would. Her hands on his skin felt fantastic and now that he was not trying to withhold his pleasure he could fully embrace it. The feel of her fingertips and nails tracing along his chest and in the hair felt amazing. Goose bumps raised on his skin and trickled a path that followed her caress.

He met her lips in a kiss and then tilted his head to allow her the access she desired to his body as he complied with her attempts to remove his clothing. He had made this offer now he would not hamper her in any way. She made her way down to his pants and he let out a low groan of need. The belt slipped through the loops, then she undid the zipper

Finally, she freed him with her hand and he sighed in relief. He was eager to feel her touch and he did not have to wait long. “All for you Juliet. It is all for you.” He replied to her words. Then she went to work with her mouth. He had already soaked his boxer-briefs in precum and so the first touch of her tongue was met with a rush of scent and flavor that she would undoubtedly get to experience more in-depth at some point. He tangled one hand into her long hair and let out a moan of satisfaction. Gently stroking her long beautiful mane of gold as she worked he let his head fall back. “Yes, baby girl. You have no idea how badly I’ve needed this. Slowly, slowly.” His breathing shuddered and she felt him pulse eagerly as he tightened the muscles around his groin, chuckling. “It has been a really long time. We don’t want this over before it has started.”
 
Juliet looked up at John while taking his cock in her mouth and sped up as he told her to slow down. She wanted to taste his cum and give him the release he long deservered. Juliet stopped for a moment and stood up.” My love what’s in being quick. We have all day.” Juliet kissed him again and stroking his cock.” I love your cock and it’s so big.” Juliet kissed him again and pushed him taped the bed and smirked.” Let me make you happy. Let me show you just how good I can be. Once I’m done you’ll never let me leave your bed daddy.”

Juliet had John sit down on the bed and she kneeled between his legs and took the head of his cock I’m her mouth and started licking the tip eventually taking the head of his cock and increasing the sickroom.
 
She sped up instead of slowing down at his insistence. He could already feel the urge to orgasm starting to build more urgently. Jesus Christ, it had been far too long since he had gotten off and she was using that to force him over the edge with ease. For not really having much experience she was good at what she was doing, that didn’t hurt either. When she released him and spoke her words shot right through him. He was breathless as he stared down into her eyes. What was he going to say to that? No? He let out a throaty chuckle and as she kissed him, complimented him once more and pushed him back toward the bed he sat down. “How can I say no to that baby?”

When she took the head of his cock back into her mouth again he let out a low hungry groan of pleasure. His eyes rolling back into his skull briefly before with a force of will he made him look down at her. His voice was hard-edged and rough, full of hunger and need as he spoke. “God, you look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth baby girl. The boy who didn’t treat you right fucked up really badly. He had no idea the prize he had, but I don’t intend to make the same mistake trust me.”

Another rush of pleasure and she could feel him throbbing deep in her mouth, his pulse racing against her tongue. His flavor rushing almost constantly into her mouth in pulsing waves and he hadn’t even blown yet. He was so eager for the end, his body was so ready to give up what she was seeking to give him.
 
Juliet have a few more strong sucks and let up and stood. “ you know I think we should try and make this last don’t you. I want to see what you have to offer. Here I am doing all the work and I get now play. I suppose you think a girl should be barefoot and pregnant.” Juliet joked.


Juliet climbed on johns lap and rubbed her self along his length. Juliet smiled and could not believe she was doing this with the man she had loved for so long. Juliet let out a moan as the fri toon was starting to get to her.


Juliet looked straight into johns eyes.” Take me John make me yours I need you. I need you so much. I need to know how you feel. How hard your coco feels inside me.” Juliet put her lips next to johns ear.” Fuck me daddy. Reward your baby girl.
 
He let out a low moan as she sucked even harder then released him. She started to speak and he let out a soft laugh. “Well, I wouldn’t go that far. Not yet anyway.” He tossed her a playful wink and watched her as she got up. God damn, she was fucking gorgeous.

As she settled into his lap and began grinding herself on his cock he growled low in his throat. Feeling her wet heat on him made him want to plunge deep inside of her. He grabbed her hips with both hands and dug his fingers deep into her skin as he rolled his hips eagerly just following his instincts.

The eye contact almost wrecked him. Looking into those beautiful blue eyes stabbed right into his soul and before she even said a word she could feel him twitch against her wet slit. Then she spoke and he let out a low hungry growl. “Anything for you baby girl” The words tumbled out of his mouth without hesitation.

He shifted just enough so that he could pierce her folds and then he began to press into her slowly. She had said she had only been with one man and it was shit. She also said it had been a long time ago. So he was making sure to go slow and easy as he buried himself inside her for the first time. He was not a small man and despite how turned on she was he knew he was going to stretch her and she needed to adjust to his size. Plus it was his turn to tease her a little bit. Every thrust was small, just the tip piercing her hot soaked folds, then a little more the next roll of his hips, the next time just a small bit more and each thrust was oh so painfully slow. He never broke eye contact with her, not once. Reaching up with one hand he gently put one hand around her slender neck and looked into her eyes with fierce intensity and spoke with an intensity to match. “You belong to me, Juliet. You are Mine.”
 
Juliet loved when John growled it just turned her on even more . Juliet didn’t say anything but the thought of his baby growing I’m her belly. Juliet smiled a sly smile and kissed the man she has been in love with. Juliet purred when John grabbed her hips and shifted her around.

The feel of johns cock in her pussy was so amazing she almost came right there. She almost cried when he pulled back and pushed back in. She was not sure how much she could handle.

Juliet waited till John went to push in again and she slammed her pussy down till the hilt.” Baby stop treating me like a fucking doll I fuck myself better with my dildo. Enjoy me show me. Daddy fuck me like a real man fucks his women.”
 
He returned the kiss greedily as one hand reached up to stroke her face tenderly. Despite the fierce passion he was feeling and the need that surged through him he found a moment for tenderness as well.

He could tell she was loving the feel of his cock throbbing inside of her thrusting inside of her. He could feel her convulsing around him, clenching in pleasure trying to pull him deeper. He smiled a wicked, teasing smile.

The sudden full immersion of his cock into her pussy was a complete shock he was unprepared for. He almost came right there. He froze and clutched her gasping for air as he felt fire exploding through his veins, his cock pulsing with eagerness. He barely held back and then looked up into her eyes with a raised brow at her words once he had his breath and composure again.

His eyes were hard now, not angry but they were hard, he was in control and firm. His hand reached up to gently cradle her chin much like a parent would do to a child to grab their focus usually in anger but there was no anger here, just him getting her to lock her eyes with his. “But you are my doll. You are my little fuck toy, you are my plaything. You are my princess, my baby doll. What part of you belong to me didn’t you understand? I will do with you what I please when I please. If I want to edge that pretty little pussy for the next hour and make you beg me to let you cum that is what I will do. That sounds kind of fun actually.”

He smiled a sinister smile as if he actually intended to go through with what he said. “But, you have been well behaved up until this point. Just know who is in charge little girl, or we will be done for now. Trust me you will not like my punishments.”

He kissed her lips warmly to show he wasn’t angry and to take the sting out of his verbal chastisement. Then he asked a question. “Juliet.” Her real name, it must be an important question. “You are on the pill, right?”
 
Juliet was enjoying teasing John and feeling him the next moment when she felt a hand grab her chin and made her look right I. His eyes. Juliet didn’t realize she did anything wrong.” I am sorry daddy. I was just trying to excite you. I do know I am yours.” Juliet kissed johns king and slowly.

Johns question caught her off guard and she had to think for a moment.” It’s been so long for me i’ve Had no reason for birth control. We can stop if you like daddy.”

Juliet started to get up off johns lap and started looking for her clothes.
 
Back
Top