Stranger in my bed

LupusDei

curious alien
Joined
Jul 3, 2017
Posts
4,085
A somewhat antisocial guy, maybe just a geek or probably also a divorcee whose first marriage with a high school sweetheart blowed up spectacularly (perhaps, she remained uptight and prudish despite his best efforts to losen her up, until he found her with another man in their bedroom) leaving him with broken heart and damaged self-esteem, moved to a different town and now lives alone, working mostly from home (freelance programming or some such), so his social life is rather nonexistent. Anyway...

One early morning he wakes up cuddling with a girl he had not seen ever before. He have vague but irrefutable memories of having wild uninhibited sex with her, but no recollection of how she got there. They're both naked, and she wake up as horny as he is, and they postpone introductions until after nice session of morning sex.

After that, girl demands explanations he can't provide, turns out neither of them has any idea how it happened that she is in his bed. Also, apparently girl have nothing, even no clothes at all, with her. They both don't fully believe each other's claims of ignorance and/or amnesia, and freak out a bit, but eventually decide it was enjoyable experience and whatever happened, happened. Guy dress her up in some of his clothes and drive her back to university campus where she's living in the dorms. They exchange contact information on a premise to probably hook up again sometime, but neither of them is actively looking for a relationship.

Some time after he calls an early night (as in, goes to bed before 3 am as it's rather customary for badly organised self employed programmers). He has to go to the bathroom, and is welcomed back to his bed by a sleepy, but clingy girl. Decided it's the previous nighty visitor back, he doesn't much hesitate to take advantage of her. Only to discover it is a very different girl!

They wake up together in the morning again, but before having a chance to talk, she goes to bathroom and dissappear without a trace. Then, he finds the clothes he supposedly give to the first girl in the trunk of his car. It doesn't compute, but then, neither does those girls suddenly appearing behind supposedly locked doors.

He is not really surprised anymore, and even less confused than she is when yet another girl suddenly joins him in the shower another day.

What the holy fuck is going on?

1. He enjoys the visits that become more frequent over time. Some girls are afraid and reluctant, some even angry, sometimes he himself don't feel in the mood for it, but it invariably ends up with them having sex one way or another. Although he's wondering how he's not in trouble yet and realise that having random girls magically appear in his bed further impede any chances of a conventional relationship he is not looking after anyway, no explanation is ever given or sought after by the protagonist. He does question his own sanity though.

2. It's probably the ex! Perhaps she somehow become part of an ultra-powerful super-secret organisation Men In Black style, and using it to play games with him. How and for what goal? Your guess is as good as mine.

3. It's some kind of magic he has to learn to control. He discover a pattern and it becomes apparent he probably can summon people(?) at will, but he yet to have to figure out how it works.

4. It's magic alright, but not his. The girl's aren't real, like really real themselves. It's someone or something rather using copies of them as disguise.

5. It's alien invasion, obviously. Or some such. Fourth or fifth girl claims she's tossed around constantly and stopped bothering to even dress a week or so ago. But if gods decided she has to be a slut, she's OK with it and can't do much about it anyway. It's a rather depressing revelation delivered in a cheerful tone. Apparently someone or something is able to teleport humans and things around, manipulate memories and exercise at least partial mind control and is having fun playing around with human bodies. It only goes worse from there and the world slowly stops making any sense delving into chaos ridden by public nudity and free sex. On the plus side, he's now capable to forgive his ex explaining her infidelity as early episode of this, whatever it is.

6. He is indeed just going insane and imagining the whole thing. He notice more discrepancies beyond the appearance and disappearance of people in his home (what, despite being obviously crazy, is dismissed as the original premise) like those clothes in the trunk of his car, for example. Then, all that can be just part of whatever mindfuck is going on.

-----

Sure, here's a number of ways how to let a guy to find a strange or barely known but apparently willing to play girl in his bed within more or less realistic framework as well, but that's perhaps a bit different story. I would of course enjoy that too, and very much so.
 
Last edited:
Groundhog Day variant: Fellow wakes up every morning with a different girl in his bed (her clothes are on the floor) and she is always angry because he did not satisfy her. She curses, spits, dresses, and stomps out -- but he has zero memory of the night and no, he was not intoxicated unto oblivion. The catch is that he'll face endless feminine fury until he learns to do it right, but alas, he never remembers what he did wrong, or how they even got there.

One pattern: He is a boring guy with a regular job with regular hours who always goes to bed alone before midnight... and is now awakened every dawn by an unknown naked bedmate hitting and clawing him, calling him a pervo wanker, etc. His bandaged flesh gives him an undeserved reputation at work. His goal: find WTF is happening.

Why/How? The biblical take: He is Job, and a deity and devil are just fucking with him for their own lulz. A Tolkien solution: He must wield the Ring of Power to erect a divine shield around his life. In the process, he learns the Secret of Sex, and saves and satisfies many women and dickgirls and maybe a few succubi.
 
He's living in an old house on the edge of town. He doesn't realize that the house used to be a sanatorium for young girls of insatiable lust, a hundred years ago. They had been given shock treatment, aversion therapy, made to eat graham crackers, all sorts of crackpot treatments to try to cure their lust, none of which worked. Then one day there was a fire and they all died. The house was rebuilt and sold as a regular dwelling, but the ghosts of the previous inhabitants decided to stick around and indulge in their one true love - meaningless, endless sex.
 
He's living in an old house on the edge of town. He doesn't realize that the house used to be a sanatorium for young girls of insatiable lust, a hundred years ago. They had been given shock treatment, aversion therapy, made to eat graham crackers, all sorts of crackpot treatments to try to cure their lust, none of which worked. Then one day there was a fire and they all died. The house was rebuilt and sold as a regular dwelling, but the ghosts of the previous inhabitants decided to stick around and indulge in their one true love - meaningless, endless sex.

Wow, that's perfect possibility! Hot and creepy as fuck and a great mystery to slowly unwrap by the guy fighting for his own sanity while having harem of sex crazed ghosts of young girls.

And then he have to break the curse by not only satisfying their desires but actually convincing the ghosts that they were actually normal and healthy girls at least in accordance to current standards... Hmm, wouldn't he need a real girl to demonstrate that then? Could be quite a twist.
 
...then he have to break the curse by not only satisfying their desires but actually convincing the ghosts that they were actually normal and healthy girls at least in accordance to current standards... Hmm, wouldn't he need a real girl to demonstrate that then? Could be quite a twist.
A "real girl" -- i.e. alive -- would only prove the ghostgirls to be NOT alive. No, our MC needs a way to re-materialize the ghosts. Fortunately there's an Android app for that. Snap a pic of a candlelit ghost, punch the GO button, and the holograph interferometer projector in the latest Samsung phone model renders the image solid and alive. But maybe not too bright, mentally.

Or maybe much TOO bright. As an author or reader, would you prefer the revitalized ghostgirls to be dim-witted (subs) or sharp-witted (dommes)?? There's a plot bunny -- resurrected ghostgirls take control! It's all in the app.
 
A "real girl" -- i.e. alive -- would only prove the ghostgirls to be NOT alive. No, our MC needs a way to re-materialize the ghosts. Fortunately there's an Android app for that. Snap a pic of a candlelit ghost, punch the GO button, and the holograph interferometer projector in the latest Samsung phone model renders the image solid and alive. But maybe not too bright, mentally.

Or maybe much TOO bright. As an author or reader, would you prefer the revitalized ghostgirls to be dim-witted (subs) or sharp-witted (dommes)?? There's a plot bunny -- resurrected ghostgirls take control! It's all in the app.

Lol, yes I think the ghost girls take over his life making it a horrid heaven of nonstop spontaneous sex. Well yes, the two ways a ghost story can go, resolve and let go or capture and revitalise, I was stuck at first at resolve, but revitalization is the hot option here.

Some of them might play submissive, but for their own advantage. The guy can't control them, they come and go as they please, flipping in and out of the reality. Well, maybe if your app can put them back into more physically limited format... But he's a bit too meek a guy to really play dominant, I believe, and don't think this needs explicit power play anyway.

If only, let's make the revitalized girls dedicated nudists. But not those submissive embarrassment craving naked slaves that seems awful popular around here, but self assured and confident, they just forgot how to care about clothing spending a century in wraith form AND enjoy their renewed bodies way too much.

However, I'm rather playing reader in here, so whatever someone comes up with is all good, actually.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top