"Mews will not replace us!"

IrezumiKiss

Literotica Guru
mews

/myo͞oz/
noun
BRITISH

a row or street of houses or apartments that have been converted from stables or built to look like former stables.

a group of stables, typically with rooms above, built around a yard or along an alley.

A-Colourful-South-Kensington-Mews.jpg

Princes-Gate-Mews-1-of-1-2-1080x720.jpg

134912409.jpg

genMid.DC10279557_1_1.jpg

Mac-Dougal-Alley-from-near-Mac-Dougal-Street.jpg

Mews - the authentic ones instead of fabricated - are very cool and all that, but they're real old school and getting pretty scarce to find in the age of encroaching glass towers with no character. Don't think they'll be making a style comeback or takeover anytime soon. But if I had some starchitect power, I'd be making these happen again! ;)

The ones here are owned by trust-funder families with deep-dish roots. I'd need some Gates money to break into them gigs. :D

Rural folks moving to the city found them appealing, because they still had that old horse smell.

See, I instantly thought

250px-151Mew.png

It's the obsession that overtakes you.

GOTTA CATCH UM ALL WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

See, I instantly thought

250px-151Mew.png

It's the obsession that overtakes you.

GOTTA CATCH UM ALL WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

Speaking of which, did you take advantage of the month-long MewTwo raids this past month before they dried up?

pokemon_go_screenshot_of_caught_mewtwo_profile.jpg

Nzg1MjY3ZDNiMSMvUTkwc0xKNWIzdXVEYWRPM3FJOUUtUXlDZEJVPS8weDE5Njo2NzV4NTc1LzgwMHg0NTAvZmlsdGVyczpmb3JtYXQoanBlZyk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCkvaHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3BvbGljeW1pYy1pbWFnZXMvazZtanA3bHRjbWdmY3Fjb2t6emhveXRhdmtjeXh3YnNhbXdiYXh3d3BxeXV2c2xocmZiNTdqY2Qyb2l5ajlucS5qcGc.jpg

I tallied seven of them bitches in my bag at the end of my efforts. Them shits can rip. :D

Back