Making out

bisexualsmoker

Literotica Guru
I like to sit next to a guy and neck. Tangle our tongues together,
taste each others sweet lips, while feeling up each others
cock and balls, massaging each others breast area,nipples,tummy.
Why not tell us about your experiences?

Nice, I love a fantasy of being nude on a beach and this nude tanned guy sits down on my towel and offers to rub oil all over me and we wind up kissing and getting really sexed up and cumming and cumming! We later walk hand in hand on the nude....

Nice, I love a fantasy of being nude on a beach and this nude tanned guy sits down on my towel and offers to rub oil all over me and we wind up kissing and getting really sexed up and cumming and cumming! We later walk hand in hand on the nude....

That's so incredibly sexy...

This is hot

I have had this pleasure before...lying on the beach, nude when a hot guy walked past...I said hi, so he came over and sat beside me. A while later after small talk, I grabbed my suntan lotion, started oiling myself. He took the cue and volunteered to help...I loved the look in his eyes when his hand brushed across my hardening cock. seeing my approval, he took me in his hands, telling me how he was going to make me cum...I egged him on, as he kept his promise.

t

.I loved the look in his eyes when his hand brushed across my hardening cock. seeing my approval, he took me in his hands, telling me how he was going to make me cum...I egged him on, as he kept his promise.

I love this man, I know the look too!

-----

One time I was in this leather
bar on the west coast. It was
full of agressive leather bear
types who made me feel so
girly.What a turn on.
Anyway this really hot kind
of effeminate guy asked to sit
next to me. I said sure.
We started making out and
fondeling each other.Deep
sensous tongue action. Heavy
necking.
We then went into the mens
room into a large toilet stall
where he fucked me silly.
A true story and a very sweet
memory.

I absolutely love to make out. The stubble on his face just drives me wild when we are kissing.

mmmmmm....I love all the cumming! YUM!!

fu

just all over our bodies too is what makes me crazy with lust to lick and lick it up and taste it so hot

I remember

when I was a very randy teenager, making out on the back porch with my girl friend or boy friend at the time, for hours and hours until my balls just ached and felt like they were the size of basket balls, then not getting any relief. After my friend left and went home I would have to pick up my balls and carry them to the bathroom and jerk off in order to relieve the excruciating pain.

I still love making out for long periods of time, but now its forplay and not getting relief is out of the question.

Last edited:
Having the time of your life...........

U and I would get along really well.All that u hav stated is what I like to do with a man baby;):kiss::kiss:

Love extended foreplay and being made to wait for release. Such sweet relief when I am finally allowed to cum.

love making out

Making out is one of my favourite things with a guy. Kissing as we first meet and then begin to caress each other always drives me wild. Kissing while fucking also really gets me fired up, hearing him inhale as he is fucking me. My lover has recently grown a beard. I never thought i would like it but it feels great against my face.

Making out with lots of kissing and touching is a great prelude to getting naked together... sooo nice to feel his cock harden while still clothed and caressing each other... lightly nibbling nipples, kissing each other's neck.

mmmm yesssssssss

Back