Women who like to be taken forcefully

Now we are on my subject, not only be taken via force but owned, meaning commanded to do anything sexually, in public, restaurants just anywhere. I love cock pain, haired pulled i think I would be a natural, but here I am on Literotica, and irl ending up with passive men I can't talk my dark kinky side with. Yes, I often fantasize coming home and forced beyond my control, but i enjoy it to damn much I would scream more more more... No Joke!

Welcum to Lit, and to this thread! Great first post. :devil::kiss:

The more forceful the better. I'm sure I haven't found my limits yet, and my partner is pretty careful with me because we've only been playing this way for a few years and we're learning together, but I like it rough and a little degrading, and if I get to be tied up, it's even better. Some days I don't need any foreplay beyond nails and teeth, bruises and clothespins. Very rarely, we'll go for something a little gentler, but it's not really my thing. Sometimes we switch, but not very often; he's too generous. Sex for him is about pleasing me, so he hurts me and when I ask for it he humiliates me. Sometimes we get so deep I actually start crying, but every session ends well. We usually spend a little time discussing what feels right a few hours before we get things going, and the communication keeps everything rosy.

This thread is so a favorite of mine

The way in which a woman expresses her pleasure in being taken forcefully.... so hot and a pleasure to know.

G

I always kind of had a thing for rough sex ever since I lost my virginity, and I discovered I like biting and nail scratching and being held down. I never really knew the extent until my current bf/Dom. My previous relationship was very vanilla, he believed in 100% all natural, if you wanted to add something extra to it then you obviously can't do it right and shouldn't be doing it, was his theory. So I thought well, this is what sex is like always having your mind wonder during sex to other things and not the deed at hand. And then I met my current bf, who very quickly found out that pulling my hair while kissing me is an instant turn on and began testing the waters to find out how far he could take things. And it lead me to discover the world of BDSM and all it has to offer. I am still learning, but as a very strong independent woman irl. I have always wanted to have man, just take full control in my sex life, and forcefully take my body sexually. To me its the most freeing feeling in the world, and my mind never wonders anymore. I find that by being forcedly taken I get completely lost in him. I still like a little vanilla sex every once in a while. Normally after a play session, when PYL and I are in bed falling asleep/or wake up in the middle of the night and decide we need each other right that moment, its a lot more slower and softer because I am so sensitive down there.

I admit to being hooked on being taken by force. I've always preferred assertive, confident men, and sex is conquest. When I'm taken forcefully my mind sort of blanks and I respond with instinct. I lose myself in the person taking me and my body responds to their desire. I feel free.

My two cents, Ok maybe 4 cents

I love it hot,rough,kinky and passionate,being dominated in bed,Hair pulling,spanking rough sex. But also gentler.Just not too gentle lol I have to be spanking in a certain spot on my right tush cheek.And the feeling from that shoots through my whole body.It will completely immobilize me,that's how awesome it feels.The pleasure from it takes over my body and I cannot move. but his hand has to hit the spot the right way. Not just spanking me hard, but his hand staying still after the contact and pushing in some.I wasn't always into this type of sex.

***something I wanted to share,not sure if it should be in this thread but...

After I had a deep look at my past from my childhood up,and during a deep discussion with a Lit friend,about a past event and a BDSM talk about my likes n dislikes,concering it. and the how's and why's.He made a valid point after talking about this. and it made a lot of sense to me.

Realizing my love for rough kinky sex, After events in my life,combined with how I wanted to please another from a child up. but not knowing why I always felt a need for confirmation of whatever it was I was doing and praise. I always felt something was missing. My partners throughout life always left me feeling lacking in satisfaction. No matter my efforts on my end of it.

Events I experienced in my life, emotionally and mentally,changed me,Maybe for the better. My friend brought up a good point, and one I never thought of over the years.Since the past, My love of the rough,kinky sex,and the sub qualities I have always had, and my need to submit and please my partner.{Even though I never found or even knew what I was looking for at the time} were coping mechanisms from the mental and emotional pain of my past. I never thought of it that way, but now I understand myself more. And can see things from even more perspectives than before.and it's helped a lot in figuring myself out.

I love it hot,rough,kinky and passionate,being dominated in bed,Hair pulling,spanking rough sex. But also gentler.Just not too gentle lol I have to be spanking in a certain spot on my right tush cheek.And the feeling from that shoots through my whole body.It will completely immobilize me,that's how awesome it feels.The pleasure from it takes over my body and I cannot move. but his hand has to hit the spot the right way. Not just spanking me hard, but his hand staying still after the contact and pushing in some.I wasn't always into this type of sex.

***something I wanted to share,not sure if it should be in this thread but...

After I had a deep look at my past from my childhood up,and during a deep discussion with a Lit friend,about a past event and a BDSM talk about my likes n dislikes,concering it. and the how's and why's.He made a valid point after talking about this. and it made a lot of sense to me.

Realizing my love for rough kinky sex, After events in my life,combined with how I wanted to please another from a child up. but not knowing why I always felt a need for confirmation of whatever it was I was doing and praise. I always felt something was missing. My partners throughout life always left me feeling lacking in satisfaction. No matter my efforts on my end of it.

Events I experienced in my life, emotionally and mentally,changed me,Maybe for the better. My friend brought up a good point, and one I never thought of over the years.Since the past, My love of the rough,kinky sex,and the sub qualities I have always had, and my need to submit and please my partner.{Even though I never found or even knew what I was looking for at the time} were coping mechanisms from the mental and emotional pain of my past. I never thought of it that way, but now I understand myself more. And can see things from even more perspectives than before.and it's helped a lot in figuring myself out.

Perhaps for those of us who like it rough we have our reasons. I think the reason I like it rough is because I'm typically the dominant one in every other aspect of my life and feel that I've had to be so I like the idea of someone dominating me in the one area where it really counts, the area where I can really let loose and be myself.

Now I'm not saying I'm just going to lie there and take it like a wet noodle though ;) You better tie me completely down so I can't move for that to happen! I'm pretty reactive and, ahem, not exactly the quiet type I've been told.

Perhaps for those of us who like it rough we have our reasons. I think the reason I like it rough is because I'm typically the dominant one in every other aspect of my life and feel that I've had to be so I like the idea of someone dominating me in the one area where it really counts, the area where I can really let loose and be myself.

Now I'm not saying I'm just going to lie there and take it like a wet noodle though ;) You better tie me completely down so I can't move for that to happen! I'm pretty reactive and, ahem, not exactly the quiet type I've been told.
I think for me starting sex fairly early had a lot to do with it. I got used to the guy as the aggressor, and found that I was getting pleasure from being taken control of. Also, I developed a taste for intensity. That includes in my non-sexual life, and rough sex is very intense.

Lol I am the same way. Quiet is not my forte :D Even if I try. I'm a vocal one

I think she is probably loving experiencing your 'deviation' from the norm sexually but that doesn't mean she is 'Sub', though she could be.. maybe?
I think when she's been tied tightly on all fours, blindfolded, or even hog-tied naked and 'enjoyed' sex and oral sex, performing at her Master's command with others, then maybe
not completely submissive x x x

I agree 100%, I am the same way! My job is very male dominated, so I find myself having to be very dominant at work 24/7. So it's freeing to be able to come home, and just be me and allow my bf to take control sexually.

I've never had a rough fantasy about someone I knew, although I did have a partner who was rough with me and i loved it. I can't imagine my most recent being that way. Not that he's... 'vanilla' but he doesnt have the aggressiveness in him it needs.
And I still have that hot underlying fantasy about a nice rough group fuck that leaves me feeling perfectly worn and used.

Every fantasy I have involves a group fuck to be honest... aha. Mmmm lots of men just for me!

This is a totally delightful thread.
I enjoy the perspectives not mention the rough consensual sex. :)
Ciao

Interesting to see how this thread has developed over time since I started it. So good to know that so many of you share the same fantasies and desires as me and my wife, and great to see all the variations of the theme. It seems this thread has got it's own life - sometimes ii's quiet for weeks and months and then suddenly it is revitalized again.

So thank you very much all of you for keeping this alive and kicking - I enjoy every comment although I don't comment many of the updates, simply because I don't see this as my thread anymore, but a thread belonging to all of us and a thread that lives by the many different and wonderful people on Lit contributing with their experiences and thoughts. That's just great!!:):kiss:

I love to be taken forcefully. the hair pulling, being forced into whatever position and allow him to take me how he wants. The first time he pulled my hair I melted and have been his toy for the last 10 yrs now.

Having the man in control is something I've needed for a long time and I'm not about to let it go now!!! :D

Mmm this thread has kept me wet all day... You ladies have put it all so well, that I can't help picturing some really detailed scenarios :devil: and that's definitely the kind of fucking I enjoy the most

hi

I love to be taken forcefully. the hair pulling, being forced into whatever position and allow him to take me how he wants. The first time he pulled my hair I melted and have been his toy for the last 10 yrs now.

Having the man in control is something I've needed for a long time and I'm not about to let it go now!!! :D

my ex had done that,when I was tipsy on gin, most times anal.

my ex bf was bi.he liked to get me tipsy on gin, and take me forcefully and sodomize me always.

Gin makes us all do crazy things :);) well it does me anyway lol..

I love it I love being taken forceable...

G x

Back