I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh myyyyyyyyyy the thread is filled with 3 sexy older men today. It's my lucky day. :eek:

Oh myyyyyyyyyy the thread is filled with 3 sexy older men today. It's my lucky day. :eek:

Or would it be your lucky day if you were filled with 3 (now 4) sexy older men? I would be up for it.

You gotta realize we older men are perhaps slow to get going..but seem to be in no hurry to finish...or at least I am that way....so you better be prepared.....

You gotta realize we older men are perhaps slow to get going..but seem to be in no hurry to finish...or at least I am that way....so you better be prepared.....

mmmmmmm Now that sounds lovely. Take your time, baby.

mmmmmmm Now that sounds lovely. Take your time, baby.

funny how the older we get..the longer we take to fuck...maybe its the appreciation of how important every moment is...and we try to make em all count!

Might take the rest of the morning!

funny how the older we get..the longer we take to fuck...maybe its the appreciation of how important every moment is...and we try to make em all count!

Might take the rest of the morning!

Somehow I don't think I'd be going anywhere anytime soon. :devil:

old proverb

I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was...:kiss:

:My oh my , pink all this attention.....u better watch u could be filled up with all this love ...:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back