filthy sweet daughter wants roleplay

blonde_duchess

Experienced
hi hi

blushhh

i admit i am looking for some filthy relatives roelplay male & females. ..
i am looking to make new online & rl friends. believe it or not i am am very innocent & recently decided life is too short not to enjoy it fully uh so yes I am actually considering meeting in rl as well. i would luv to have a 3some should the relationship progress.

ppls write me & tell me about yourself, here or :heart:

p.s.
I do apologize that recently a lovely bibww (?) sent me a mail but was rejected cos my inbox was flowing over.

kisses & hugggies

Last edited by a moderator:
You're in the wrong forum. Personals is THAT way ------->

hi hi

blushhh

i admit i am looking for some filthy relatives roelplay male & females. ..
i am looking to make new online & rl friends. believe it or not i am am very innocent & recently decided life is too short not to enjoy it fully uh so yes I am actually considering meeting in rl as well. i would luv to have a 3some should the relationship progress.

ppls write me & tell me about yourself, here or :heart:

p.s.
I do apologize that recently a lovely bibww (?) sent me a mail but was rejected cos my inbox was flowing over.

kisses & hugggies
Duchess, you seem to be the kind of daughter I am looking for. One that is hot, horny, and heavenly, and loves to be pleasured by her daddy/granddaddy. I am an older gentleman, 64 yo, and horny as hell for his slutty and naughty daughter. Interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, isn't this a nice gem from 2014. A personal complete with email address!

Back