American Sentences

Metamorphosis

Chris Christie awoke to find he had turned into Tony Soprano.
 
Lullaby

Make a wish and goodbye to my ego drifting away like a dream.

Make a wish like dreaming of a night river moonlit and silvery.

Make a dreamcatcher spangled and intricate a spiderweb of silk.

Gather chamomile hops and lavender lemongrass and nag champa.

Listen: "Turn off your mind, relax and float downstrean. It is not dying."

Close your eyes, close your eyes and imagine a rain-pattered beginning.



*Tomorrow Never Knows Lennon and McCartney
 
Alternate Reality

No money for girl scout uniforms so I became a space ranger.
 
Warm tendrils from the soul. They cool and dry as they leave; forever gone.
 
It takes an expert Jeweller to spot a real Gem : but any pig can recognize a Turnip
 
eight fingers, two thumbs and the world at their tips just waiting to engage!
 
silly syllables can't count; nor have they heads on which to wear dunce caps. :cool:
 
You are all just brilliant. I love this thread. Some lines are shear poetry.

Along a forgotten coast a ghost looks for home in the misty dawn
 
You are all just brilliant. I love this thread. Some lines are shear poetry.

Along a forgotten coast a ghost looks for home in the misty dawn

Oh wow! That one was cool! It reminds me of the first "poem" I wrote here, in the live write thread, about walking down the coast to find a boat to go elsewhere.

Edit: I'm talking about the second one. I didn't notice the first one was also 17. :D
 
Last edited:
Snow Day

He was torn between another day off or more school on Saturday.
 
i counted twice this time :)

There were three dandelions peeking up at me from concrete canyons.
 
Back
Top