Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

Hi all new to the site although an avid reader of the stories.

I am looking to do a loving wives style thread where my girlfriend is seduced and sleeps with other guys.

If you are interested get in touch and we can discuss the finer details.

If not have fun.

Thanks
Dan
 
Last edited:
Hey! I've been gone for a while due to various work/school business, but I'm back and looking to start some more threads!

I'm particularly interested in writing in the Dragon Age universe. I'd like for the story to take place somewhere far enough away from the events of the games that they're not going to be central to the plot. The idea is this:

A young elven woman is travelling alone through the wilderness when she's accosted (by bandits? darkspawn? Haven't decided) and, though she survives, she's badly injured. Your character (I'd like to leave most of the details for your character up to you - my only request is that you be some sort of warrior/rogue type character) finds her and takes her home to nurse her back to health. Which, of course, leads to plenty of romance...

I have some thoughts for where the plot could go from there, but I'd like to hear more about your character and work through some of the initial meeting posts before we set up anything firm for the future of the story.

I like my writing partners to have a firm grasp of spelling and punctuation. I also prefer writers who write in numbers of paragraphs rather than numbers of sentences (though I do understand that some situations - like conversation - are more conducive to shorter posts). Of course, imagination and style is also very important! My preference for this particular story is for some (wild) one-on-one, consensual sex, and plenty of romance to go with it.

PM me if you're interested :)
 
Bump
I am a female writer looking for 1 female co-writer to join up in writing this SRP with me. You must have a good to great knowledge of the series Doctor Who, especially when the Series included Rose, River, Martha and Amy. Would have to be willing to play Martha Jones and Amy Pond. I would like to see this SRP have all the women meet up in someway. As seen above, River and Rose have already met. You would have to have Amy and Martha meet in some sort of way, entirely up to you. I'm flexible and can basically write in accordance with whatever is written by my partners. The characters would involve them having lesbian sexual and pleasurable times together, as well as going on trips together time to time in River's T.A.R.D.I.S.. Again please private message me if you are interested.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1061778
 
Seeking female to write part of an android sex servant. Still working on the details, but I'm thinking that as she is "trained" at satisfying her clients, she will begin to become more and more human emotionally ... and will begin to question her status as a slave.

I'm thinking that my main character -- the one who helps her -- will be a gentle old man, while the other characters will include a man from the android company and a client.
 
Hi there,

I am looking for a female for a more niche role play. The theme is something that I have always wanted to pursue, but haven't really ever done.

The concept is of a martial arts setting. This is a completely open concept, as it could take the forms of an experienced student helping the 'new person', a straight romance between two students whom have always been interested in one another, or even a non consensual concept where the teacher takes advantage of a student.

Any of the concepts are completely open to me, and I want to explore them with a female writing partner. You do NOT need to have martial arts training to apply yourself to the role play, though if you have any idea of how a martial arts school is run that would be very nice.

Any interested people are very much encouraged to write to me via pm and we can discuss more there.

Happy writings!
 

I'm looking for a female co-author to write with. I prefer longer posts and some attention to story and detail. Please check out my other threads and my profile for a sense of my style and preferences.

Here are a few of my current ideas:

Blackmail
Male antagonist has some sort of leverage over a lovely woman and offers to avoid some dire fate in exchange for her sexual services. Naturally, he coerces her into actions and settings that she'd never normally consider, but that she finds herself guiltily enjoying.

Alternatively, we could flip it around and have the woman be the blackmailer. He's a devoted husband who ordinarily would never stray from his marriage vows, but he can't afford to refuse her dark bargain.

Physical Therapy
One of them suffered an injury or is recovering from surgery. Whatever the cause, the patient needs considerable physical therapy as part of the recovery process. This entails a considerable amount of physical contact with their therapist, who just so happens to be deliriously attractive. A mutual attraction flares quickly that they try to resist, but lust and temptation become too powerful.

As before, I think that the male or female could play either role.

Hypnotherapy
This time the patient is seeing a psychiatrist. Unfortunately, the psychiatrist has become hopelessly infatuated with the patient despite his/her better instincts. Since giving in to this lust could end his/her career, he/she decides to use hypnosis to cover it up. Using this fictional treatment as a sort of mind control, the psychiatrist is able to get the patient to do most anything, yet not remember a thing afterwards.

~~~~~~~

If any of these ideas pique your interest (or if you have suggestions of your own), please PM me. I look forward to hearing from you.
 
I'll be honest, I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for. Just some way to pass the time. I'd love to start a thread with someone, but pm and email work too. My messenger is currently inactive. I'm open to suggestions. If I don't answer, probably not my thing, but I will try and respond to anyone who takes the time to respond to me.
 
Long Term RP Partner needed

I am 29 m UK and I'm looking for an open minded long term female RP partner. Must be descriptive and intelligent.

I'm looking for someone who is willing to try out new things and explore their own fantasies as well as mine. Some roles will be written in collaboration, others will be just what I set out. I'm open minded so I'm generally open to suggestions.

Must also be willing to talk over Skype or Yahoo, I'm not patient when it comes to waiting for a response.

Drop me a message if you're interested.
 
If there is any female interested in a noncon fantasy between brother and elder sister, tell me.
 
I am 29 m UK and I'm looking for an open minded long term female RP partner. Must be descriptive and intelligent.

I'm looking for someone who is willing to try out new things and explore their own fantasies as well as mine. Some roles will be written in collaboration, others will be just what I set out. I'm open minded so I'm generally open to suggestions.

Must also be willing to talk over Skype or Yahoo, I'm not patient when it comes to waiting for a response.

Drop me a message if you're interested.

You're an educator? I wish you could see my face when I read this and all those *musts*.
 
Seeking female for Lumber Camp Play Thing:

A desperate young woman -- possible an undocumented immigrant, possibly a traveling college girl who has been abandoned by her boyfriend or has simply stayed in-country too long -- strides into a lumber camp looking for work ... as a whore.

This could possibly involve her "doing" as many as eight men during her stay, although it won't be necessary to write all of the scenes. We can restrict the descriptive sex scenes to just 2 or 3 different guys with very much different sexual likes if you want. We need to discuss this.

PM if you have ideas.
 
Last edited:
So, Tom is a very bad poker player. Weekly he loses more than he wins. A hundred bucks here, two hundred there. It all adds up. The problem is that when he tries to win it back, he starts running out of cash. No problem, as his group will take IOUs, for a while. But even those start adding up. Most of those are going to Jim. And after a while, Jim starts buying the IOUs from others in the group. Jim has a purpose.

Jim runs an amateur porn site online and always needs flesh talent. Jim is going to make Tom an offer...in exchange for the IOUs being returned, Tom's going to loan his wife, Amy, to Jim until the debts are paid off. How will Amy feel? It's assumed she will do it (otherwise, there's not really a story fit for Lit, right?)

Thoughts, questions, concerns? Shoot me a line.

Thanks for reading.

(Names changed to protect the innocent and not so innocent, so don't get attached to them.)
 
Something New

Hey!

As you can probably tell I'm a female writer and well right now since I'm having a lazy weekend it seems, I'm seeking a male writing partner to play out one of his ideas. My only request is that he be a decent writer who understands the rules of grammar.

I also am looking to expand my writing genres by working on a roleplay scenario that I haven't done or have done recently so... surprise me and you just may get a reply. :)

I am open to a lot of things and if any of your tastes don't strike my fancy I'll be sure to let you know;)

Anything you need or want to know about me should be in my SRP profile and with that having been said Pm me with thoughts.

Happy Postings!
 
Hi,

I am looking for a non-con RP with some light bondage, nothing extreme. I will be playing a woman, around 25, who is blackmailed and forced by your character(or characters. I would be very happy if you can play 2 guys but that is not necessary.)

Please PM with any idea you want to discuss.
 
Hi, posted here a while ago and was able to find some great role playing partners. Have been away for a while so would love to start up again. I'm in my 20's and enjoy age play and taboo themes. I'd love to hear from like minded ladies, feel free to add me on Yahoo or send me a PM.
 
Troubling Times

Any ladies interested in continuing this thread with me? The co-writer disappeared nearly immediately from the site. It's a bit The Godfather, Boardwalk Empire, and a detective noire. I have much of it planned out. Need someone that can write, obviously.

It has a bit of everything in terms of plot and sexual interests. Would have to be a bit open to almost everything if you'd want to join.

If you want to know more or have interest PM me.
 
Looking for a long term Shifter/ human thread. It can be any were or animal species and he could have powers but not anything over the the top. I was thinking maybe shes a white witch or healer naturally but she doesnt know it amd gets stronger when he was around.

We can discuss the scenario later during pm or im if interested.
 
Hopefully, I can find a partner

I am always looking for male role play partners through email. It's much more fun that way. I'm also more drawn to interracial stories, so that will be a huge factor. You must be able to be a CO-WRITER in these RPs. I will not write it all on my own

I am hoping to find someone who can role play and establish each others styles together so we can explore and have some fun making stories together. If you are looking for a jack off session and then to log out midway through the story, I am not interested. People who type like they are texting also should not contact me. If you can't tell the difference between their, there and they're, same thing, do not contact me. IF YOU ARE MARRIED OR IN A RELATIONSHIP, DON'T CONTACT ME!!!

I like the role play to be as realistic as possible and have the emotions that a normal person would have, not porn guy pizza delivery boy knocking on the door to find a woman naked and fingering herself. The build up, reluctance and hesitation is a huge part of what makes role playing exciting. I also like detail of sights, sounds and smells. BE DESCRIPTIVE!!!!! I hate the one-line RPs. They're not enough to imagine.

Interested in (me/you pairings):

Boss/Employee
Employee/Employee
Principal/Student
Teacher/Student
Couple on getaway
friends that become couple during road trip/vacation
college students
new neighbor
campers
first date

And as bad as it may sound, I am a sucker for romantic stories that become more aggressive, but not like "rape-y" aggressive. So if you can be gentle, descriptive, and creative, that's what I'm looking for. If interested, PM me with the scenario you'd like and your character.

ONCE AGAIN, DO NOT SAY THAT YOU WIL PARTICIPATE AND THEN DISAPPEAR WITH NO WARNING!!!!!!
 
Bumping, still looking for a writing partner for this concept

Hi there,

I am looking for a female for a more niche role play. The theme is something that I have always wanted to pursue, but haven't really ever done.

The concept is of a martial arts setting. This is a completely open concept, as it could take the forms of an experienced student helping the 'new person', a straight romance between two students whom have always been interested in one another, or even a non consensual concept where the teacher takes advantage of a student.

Any of the concepts are completely open to me, and I want to explore them with a female writing partner. You do NOT need to have martial arts training to apply yourself to the role play, though if you have any idea of how a martial arts school is run that would be very nice.

Any interested people are very much encouraged to write to me via pm and we can discuss more there.

Happy writings!
 
Seeking females for sexual role play 1x1s that are part of a larger group role play in the Online Role Play forum. Let me explain:
  • "The New World Order" is a group role play about a small town's attempts to survive after nuclear attacks have, for the most part, ended the United States of America.
  • However, there are opportunities for 1x1 SRPs in the story as well.
  • It is not necessary to participate in the larger group role play to participate in these 1x1s.
  • You only need to know a bit of the background -- which I will fill you in on -- and voila, we're off and running.
  • If you decide you want to participate in the larger role play, you are more than welcome to do so.
  • Here are some of the 1x1s that are sexual in nature for which I am in need a female writer:
    • One:
      • A single/widowed/divorced grocery store/retail shop owner is being pressured by a military contract worker -- whose unit controls her hometown -- to do two things: provide resources to his unit at little or no profit to her; and to provide her body to him for his pleasure, with little or no concern from him as whether she enjoys it or not.
      • My characters in this 1x1 (which is actually a 2x1 :)) are the military contractor and the 18 year old stock boy who your character will entice -- with sex, of course -- to "deal with" the contractor.
    • Two: A woman (or two, if you wish) need supplies and can't get them any other way that offering their bodies to the contractors. A variety of lust/love/jealousy situations could arise.
    • Three:
      • Your barely legal, cute but not gorgeous character is tired of being a wall flower.
      • She gives herself to one of the contractors, but soon finds herself in way over her head.
      • She needs rescue, which she gets from a fellow citizen.
      • Problem is, now he's in trouble, and you need to work together to find a way out of this trouble alive.
    • Four: two recent high school graduates who never liked one another find themselves thrown together (for reasons we can discuss). Your basic love/hate romance.
    • Five: same as above but with some more older characters, perhaps 30s or 40s.
    • And more ideas to come.
 
Hey fellow erotic auteurs, I’ve been slowly returning to the boards and am finally ready to add a few new projects. About Me: I am a Dominant Sadist who is increasingly disinterested in non-con. I appreciate obedience and devotion, I prefer the threat of violence and/or intimidation over actual force/battery, but take great pains to mediate and imaginatively inflict punishment to achieve compliance. What I’m seeking: A willing (if “eager” isn’t a pie-dream) female co-author with an appreciation for BDSM and storytelling. I would prefer writing partners who can make offers in their posts that directly relate to my principal characters. Thanks for reading.

Canon Fodder:

Shredded: (Canon- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) April O’Neil is a respected television newscaster—she’s been embedded in combat zones, covered viral outbreaks live from within HVAC suits and braved hurricane force winds to bring New Yorkers the hard-hitting news they yearn for. In spite of her professional success, April’s personal life has always been a notorious mess. She only seems able to garner attention from mutated bio-freak reptiles or their equally as nauseating adversaries.

Ever since she first met the Turtles, April has been less responsible for the coverage of breaking news then she has been at the center of a half-dozen kidnappings and crime sprees. She can hardly go a week without getting snatched and bound by some mutated thug or Foot-soldier.

This time, it’s different. For the first time, the Foot Clan is plotting a mission wherein this rough-neck reporter is herself the objective, not the bait. With the help of K.R.A.N.G. Industries’ aggressive neural interface technology, the infamous crime-lord Shredder is planning to convert Ms. O’Neil, shatter and rebuild her mind to his own tastes and preferences as an undercover Foot Operative. ((May contain: cosplay, mind control, punishment, gangbang, bukkake, edge play, cheating(?) and whatever Bebop and Rocksteady are. Tentacles negotiable.))

((FILLED))That Dead Girl: (Canon- Final Fantasy 7) Tifa tried to make it work with Cloud, she really did. He ought to have gotten the hint by how much time she spent with the orphan kids of the slums after they helped save the world from total destruction, but family life was never an idea that crossed his mind. Cloud was always too busy looking for a fight and trying to keep the fight alive against the Shinra Corporation. Most of all, he always seemed to have more kind things to say about his dead ex Aeris than he ever did about his own wife.

Over time, it wore her down, to want something so badly and knowing that the man you love doesn’t want the same. Over time, she lost touch with all of her old friends and more and more finds herself wandering deeper into the slums. Don Cornelio never saved the world, but he also never forgot about Tifa. With Cloud so often away from home and his young wife in search of comfort, will this notorious pimp and pornographer find a way to seduce her into a life of prostitution and debauchery? Perhaps a little known secret about the object of Cloud’s fond remembrances holds the key. ((May contain: pimping, prostitution, threesomes, skimpy clothing, cheating, impregnation(?).))


I have a few more bouncing around, if neither of these appeals ask about other ideas with a few suggestions of what you’re craving. Feel free to peruse my previous writing for a sample of the type of writing I do. Please feel free to PM me with interest, conversation or anything at all (I cleaned up my PM inbox).

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
 
Last edited:
Hi there, I'm a female player looking for partners to develop some interesting SRPs with. As I prefer to create these threads in collaboration, I don't have any particularly detailed scenarios in mind at the moment as I'd like to talk over some basic ideas with other players before jumping into it. A quick peek at my SRP profile (linked in my signature) will give you an idea of the sorts of things I'm interested in and those I'd like to avoid, though.

That said, here's, perhaps, a little teaser with a character that I've written before to give you an idea of how I write and the kinds of characters I've played in the past. If you like what you see or have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch!

He was a romantic. She was silent in the oppressive gloom of the corridor, unmoving beneath the pall of shadow and dim, occasional light. It was a crime to raise a child with such fanciful notions: romance - passionate, all-consuming love - was the stuff of fairy tales and poetry, and if Simon felt a vague glimmer of sadness for her cold rationality, she felt an equal measure of it for his boyish idealism. He would have his heart broken by a woman less scrupulous than herself some day, and she wondered how it would change him when it happened.

Though surprised by his sudden movement, the dry, cackling rustle of cloth and the unexpected grasp of his fingers on her skin, Anna remained obstinately still. She peered into his face, now revealed and now obscured by the lengthy play of shade around them, as if fascinated by the unconcealed sweep of emotion to be found there. His words, so full of youthful conviction, elicited only the barest flicker of an eyebrow in response, but she could not hide the eruption of goose pimples that trailed his teasing finger across her pale and tingling skin. The countess watched its descent with shoaling breaths and shifted, arching towards Simon as if goading him to dip even lower. "But men are not?" she asked quietly at last. "Come, my lord, your equation is not logical. If men in England may display the full lusty range of their passions with impunity, then it follows that ladies must be available and unrestrained to meet them, unless of course in England, the gentlemen are fonder of the Greek manner of love than I was led to believe." She placed a light hand upon the hand at her breast and then paused. Regardless of the intensity of her desire, she could not tempt him further, not after what he had just revealed.

Sighing with palpable regret, Anna straightened and then sank slowly, with a birdlike grace, to her knees, her eyes holding Simon's gaze provocatively throughout her descent. For a moment it appeared as if she were about to attempt something lewd, but with a deft bodily displacement, she sat onto the floor and arranged her skirts artfully around her crossed legs. Reaching up, she grasped his fingers and urged him to sit as well. "In life, all things are negotiable - it depends upon from whose point of view you are looking. For instance, to attempt to assassinate a king would be considered treason under normal circumstances, and yet, in Italy where the ruling princes are corrupt at the best of times, it is only treason if the man or woman who commissioned you fails to execute a successful coup afterward. Is it treasonous for a gentleman to marry and then keep a mistress if a woman may not marry and take a lover? It seems an arbitrary sort of justice if not so. There is such a thing, my lord, as mutual consent, or at least an implicit carte-blanche in marriage."

She paused and traced a feathery pattern along his palm with her fingers before leaning her gold-spun head companionably against his shoulder. "If one had married for love, then the idea of a spontaneous liaison would not be worth the risk. Jealousy is a terrible passion and it drives people mad. But then, if romantic love gives birth to such a monster as that, is it worth pursuing? Love should not be such a selfish emotion - jealousy implies the desire to possess and to keep only for oneself - religion teaches us that love is pure and unselfish or it is not actually love at all. Far better, then, to have a tendresse...a fondness and an affection for a person than the sort of selfish passion that inspires such dangerous rages."

Anna closed her eyes and intertwined her fingers with Simon's, inhaling a slow, steady breath that was filled with the scent of jenever. "My husband took his first mistress six weeks after we had been married," she said at length, unsure why she felt compelled to divulge so much but taking comfort in the very real likelihood that the baron would remember their conversation as little more than a hallucination in the morning. "I did not object to the arrangement: she made him happy enough for the duration of their affair and he never humiliated me in her favor. I have had my own dalliances from time to time since then; some of them were loved more than others, but there was never a question of separation, nor would I ever be so indiscreet as to cause him the pain of social embarrassment. There is a difference between restraint, prudery, and discretion, Lord Inchmuir. The first implies a woman who has desires but denies herself the pleasures of indulgence. The second, a woman who shames her desires as sin and therefore takes no pleasure even in that which is legal. The third is the sort of woman who flourishes in life: she indulges her desires but cultivates all the airs of restraint to spare the reputations of herself and her husband, and, free to pursue her happiness where she will, does not turn shrewish, sadistic, or petty as time goes on. I suspect in England, ladies are only expected to cultivate the appearance of restraint, as they are everywhere else where good society and culture are to be found."

Lifting her head, Anna turned to glance into Simon's face with a fond half-smile, her eyes now sleepy in the dark air. "A young man as yourself should be happy to know such a woman at least once - she expects nothing beyond the agreement of mutual enjoyment and occasional companionship. She would not shackle him in marriage nor is she jealous by nature, so that he might pursue his own interests as he sees fit. And really, is not this the time in life when men go to sow their wild oats?"
 
Back
Top