Very Strong Recommend
on this writer:
LesbianMuses

Seduced by Soulful Silence

ok the title, I see soulful, in my mind Soulful generally means aweful
some of the lines...that close

But, very very well done, this is an experienced writer

I kissed the winter from her lips

I can hardly wait for B to show up and question my judgement, except this looks like B might enjoy it, or maybe it is B

I recommend and it is not experimental, nor vers libre

OK I feel a little guilty, due to a serial dump (don't do that folks) I did not even bother to skim most of them.
However, these two, I know familiar NAME SYNDROME.

This is a rather sophisticated trick, the whole poem screams for a cliche and he never directly uses it, it is there it every form but.

Final Hearing

a bad line?
on a king size bed as cold as ice
outside of context cold as ice is a cliche, however, context is king
speaking there of...
it is by greenmountaineer

Disclaimer: I like this person, really
decompression's a wonderful thing
bybutters
I also like most of the poem, most so I am attempting to be objective

Last edited:
This is a rather sophisticated trick, the whole poem screams for a cliche and he never directly uses it, it is there it every form but.

Final Hearing

a bad line?
on a king size bed as cold as ice
outside of context cold as ice is a cliche, however, context is king
speaking there of...
it is by greenmountaineer
I am going to make this obvious, anything said twice is important, Shakespeare does it often with Anglo-Saxon and Latinante, poetry is often lies what is not said, what is not said has to be unlocked, rarely are you going to see an incidence like this cold as ice is the key, the whole poem screams Its on the rocks which in itself would be a rather cheap ploy, but greenmountaineer never uses that phrase. Poetry is an associative process, an example here par par excellence.

Of course the audience has to be right, but right now, I just showed you some shit you never thought of.

Whats new in today poem.
go look

desecration
by bybogusagain

could be conscrewed as humourous

Golbahar Used to Live in Kabul
http://www.literotica.com/p/golbahar-used-to-live-in-kabul
bygreenmountaineer©
I think not so funny

Both, ahem, look starved for comments, the few that they have do not appear to be shredded

An Old Man's Tale
byloveking©

appears to be humourous
I feel my cum, it's starting to boil
And know this dream will very soon spoil.

My spunk erupts, my cock stiff like bone
Reality strikes, I'm old and alone.
does rhyme, perhaps someone can check the metre, but it does appear to be your competition UYS, but I won't worry much.

does not appear to be shredded
I recommend the first two, there are two others including a rather touching tribute to a girl's father.

New Poems is what you make it if you comment, if you don't, go vomit on yourself.

Last edited:
12-15-13

susansnow continues to rock with her poetry. Read Gag, just one of today's offerings from her.

demure's Nairobi Duet. read it!
edit: i did leave a comment on demure's piece plus a notification i'd recommended it here but it's gone!

harry's Archery Results of course - love's a fairground ride at times and the arrows a source of surprise and amusement :D

Last edited:
Back