Engagement Anouncement

Well, how-do!

Congratulations (prenup) to you both (prenup).
Are you two going to have a GB (prenup) ceremony also?
Best wishes (prenup) to you both.

Oh, and I blame Obama...

Kidding aside, May better days and a bright future await you both.

Hi!

I don't usually come in here, but I saw the 'Engagement' title on the main page and had to click...

Congratulations, Harry and Butters!! I met my other half on Lit and we are as happy as happy can be, making plans to move in together and marry (once I move from the UK to USA!). I just wanted to wish you both all the love and happiness in the world! There's nothing as nice as meeting the one you want to spend your life with.

It's so heartwarming to read something so positive and happy! I'm thrilled for you both.

irish-marriage-blessing-kathyceramicrose-etsy-49540.jpg

Oh em gee, Chupa Chup!

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!

Yay.

Oh my goodness I'm a bit teary lol. :D

Yay! :kiss:

Congratulations!!!

Many months ago I suggested this was a real possibility to Byron, and he wasn't sure at all but he said he would be very happy for you guys if it happened.

Congratulations!!!

Many months ago I suggested this was a real possibility to Byron, and he wasn't sure at all but he said he would be very happy for you guys if it happened.
thankyou, noor. that means a lot to me. :heart:

Hi!

I don't usually come in here, but I saw the 'Engagement' title on the main page and had to click...

Congratulations, Harry and Butters!! I met my other half on Lit and we are as happy as happy can be, making plans to move in together and marry (once I move from the UK to USA!). I just wanted to wish you both all the love and happiness in the world! There's nothing as nice as meeting the one you want to spend your life with.

It's so heartwarming to read something so positive and happy! I'm thrilled for you both.

irish-marriage-blessing-kathyceramicrose-etsy-49540.jpg
sounds like you're in the same situation we found ourselves in - it's going to be a while yet since i have to get both my at home sons sorted before i can leave for the limestone hills so dear to the man waiting patiently for me. thankyou, and i hope everything goes wonderfully for you and your guy too! :rose:

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM0rCLQiKtQJzZIw_TZaB15_jDlUZ-_5dBMPv1EXXBfh7fBhnt

Congrats, :rose:

I'm so chuffed for you both. How beautiful. Congratulations!

:heart:

the responses are quite overwhelming...

does this warrant the dancing nana?

yes, yes it does

:nana:

I don't know either one of you, but

Congratulations!!

I know where London is, but the only Backwater I could find was in Puducherry (which sounds kinda like a wedding night thing), India

Wow :D Congratulations to you both, raising a glass of something cold and alcoholic in your direction :rose:

Back