The baby momma (open rp)

"Oh baby it feels so good tonight the old Michelle is coming back we're gonna have some real fun." She pushed hard back on his cock she loved him deep in her ass. Her boobs bounced as she started to cum on his fingers. She bite her lip. "Oh god oh god I love you"
 
Brad pumped into Michelle as he eard her orgasming and telling him the old Michelle was coming back.

Hearing the old Michelle was cuming back was too much for Brad as he came into her asshole.

"Ohhh god yes. I love the old Michelle. I'm cuming."
 
"You like it when I take charge don't you maybe because you came without making cum I should spank your ass." She laughed.

She stuck her ass out more so he cum deeper in her ass. She stroked her clit softly.
 
Brad moaned out as his fingers kept rubbing her clit.

"We'll Michelle your the boss. Do you want me to finger you till you cum or are you going to spank my ass or do something else."

Brad had no idea about Michelle's scarfs she had in her bedside drawer she could tie him up with.
 
"Get on all fours like a dog." She said as she slide away from him. She tossed her hair back stroking her boobs. She looked him on the bed as she got off the bed. She got her scarves from her draw. She tied his hands to the bed posts. She winked at him.

"Tell me are you sorry for not pleasing me are you sorry that you came to early. Tell me your sorry for being bad to me not just for today tell me your sorry that you couldn't be a man and be there for me and your kid when Mason came home from the hospital. You never were there was you. You were a pathetic excuse of dad and partner." She looked at him as she ran her hand down her body.
 
Brad loved Michelle taking charge of him and his cock only got harder again when she tied his hands to the bed. He was loving this till Michelle let loose how upset she had been with him.

Instantly brads cock begun to go soft as he looked right into Michelle's eyes.

"I'm sorry for being so awful. I'm sorry for not being there for you or mason. I'm sorry for being such an awful dad an partner. I don't deserve any of this. I don't deserve mason. I'm so sorry for cuming before you and most of all I'm sorry I don't deserve you."

Now brads cock was limp and soft as he looked helpless on the bed.
 
"And now you can't even get a hard on and you call yourself a man."She grinned at him trying to make him see she was only toying with. She got on the bed again she kissed his neck softly. "I know your a real man so let's see if you can take a bit pain then you might get a bit of pleasure."

She slapped his ass hard. She went into her draw and hit his ass with the whip she got out of the draw.
 
Brad smiled a little as Michelle kissed his neck. As she slapped his ass his cock begun to harden.

Once she got the whip out and whipped his ass his cock had started growing again.

"Ohh Michelle your sexy."

The whip didn't turn him on so much it was more being tied up and helpless against Michelle as she was in charge. He bit his lip to stop a moan escaping.
 
She bite his neck. She saw his cock getting harder it made her smile and when it was growing more it made so happy. "Oh damn right I'm sexy baby." She realized Mason was still downstairs but she was to horny to stop. She put the whip down and she stroked his back softly. She licked down his back. She licked his butt cheek softly. She licked his asshole softly. She pushed her tongue in his asshole. She licked softly as she stroked his cock softly.
 
"Ohhh baby where are you going with that tong ohhhh."

Brads question had been answered as Michelle's tongue slide into his asshole. He was helpless to resist her but also liked it a little. His cock grew to its full 10 inches in her hand as he moaned out.
 
She pulled on his cock roughly as her tongue was deep in his ass. She licked softly. She pulled on his cock hard as she thought to herself I guess this is a bit uncomfortable for him but I don't care.
 
Brad pushed his ass onto Michelle's tongue more as her hand was stroking his cock.

"Ohhhh Michelle your so bad. Your tongue should not be in ohhhhh there."
 
She pulled her tongue out. "Oh really it shouldn't be there what are you gonna do about your tied up defenceless against me now shut up." She pushed her tongue in his ass hole again. She pulled hard on his cock.
 
"Ohh god Michelle. I love you so much."


Brad wiggled his ass onto her tongue. He loved Michelle tieing him up. it always made him hard instantly.
 
She was happy hearing him say "Oh god Michelle. I love you so much." It made her stick her tongue deeper in. She slapped his ass playfully.
 
Brad moaned out as Michelle stuck her tongue deeper into his ass. He laughed a little as she spanked his ass. His cock was throbbing in her hand as he tried to look over his shoulder to see what Michelle was up too.
 
She took her tongue out of his asshole and kissed his bum cheeks. She got off the bed. "Now I've been nice to you so be nice to me." She said as she untied his hands from the bed. "Don't dare to even move unless I say so." She walked to the bottom of the bed and she pulled him back a bit. She tied his legs to the poles at the bottom of the bed. She walked round him and got in front of him she spread her legs and her bum cheeks. "Now lick both of my holes and if I think your good enough I will let you fuck me, but remember this time if you get to fuck me you ask if you can cum if I say no and you cum you'll get punished you get me?"
 
Brad moved his mouth close to her pussy and asshole.

"Aren't you going to tie my hands back up?"

Brad was hoping that Michelle would tie his hands up. He slid his to the into Michelle's pussy. Letting it roll round her clit before pulling it out and letting it trail to her asshole where he pushed his tongue inside.

There is a knock on the door.

"Mummy the postman just posted a letter for you."

As mason holds the letter right outside his parents room door.
 
"Yeah I am." She said as she got another scarf out she tied his hands to the bed again. She moaned as he slid his tongue into her pussy. "Oh god." She called out. His tongue trailed to her asshole and she moaned loudly. "Oh god Brad yes."

She was shocked to hear Mason.
"Oh okay Mason just leave it on the table downstairs. Daddy and I will be down soon." She shouted through the door.
 
Brad would of laughed at how shocked Michelle was at hearing mason. She must of forgotten about him. However with his hands ties back up it kept his cock rock hard.

He pushed his tongue deeply into Michelle's asshole wondering if he could get her to scream out before mason headed back down stairs.

"Ok mummy."

Was masons reply. Before he headed downstairs.
 
She bite her lip try to keep herself from screaming but she screamed out. She pushed her asshole hard down on his tongue. She grabbed her boobs roughly as she moaned. "Oh god baby oh god yes."
 
Brad pushed his tongue into Michelle's asshole as deep as he could go. Licking inside and tongueing her deeply. Slowly teasing he pulled his tongue out only to slide it between her asshole and pussy. Pushing it into her pussy he let it snake over her clit again and again to work her up.

Pushing his nose into her asshole just to fill her up at both holes.
 
She moaned loudly as she closed her eyes she stroked her boobs. She loved feeling his tongue deep in her. She moaned louder as his tongue teased her. She was moaning louder. "Oh god fuck yes baby you make me cum and then I will ride your cock."
 
Brad knew just how to make her cum an orgasm with his to tie pushed so deep inside her ass. He was licking deeply at he last minute he pulled his tongue out and slid it into her pussy finding her clit. He locked his lips round her clit and sucked hard.

He loved still being tied up and hoped Michelle would ride him tied up as he was sure she was about to orgasm.
 
She screamed "oh god baby right there I love you oh god I love you so much." She was cumming all over. She closed her eyes she was breathing heavily. She stroked her side.

She slide off the bed again she didn't want to give him to much of a treat of tasting all of her cum. She untied him and turned him on his back she tied his arms and legs to the bed again. She slide down on his cock. She bounced softly and slowly.
 
Back
Top