Bored and HARD on call at the hospital...

On call...

On call again tonite...twice in the last 4 days. No fun but atleast it's not busy. Let me know if you want to talk and hangout. PM here or IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners. Thanks and have a great night!

-Mark

On call..

On call today...on a weekend...it's not too fun. Thankfully it's not too busy today. So if you want to talk and hangout please PM me here or IM on yahoo @i_got_spinners. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. Thanks.

-Mark

On call...

On call today on a wonderful day...let me know if you want to talk/hangout. IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners or PM here. Thanks and have a great day!

-Mark

On call...

On call tonite. It's slow here. Let me know if you want to hangout/talk. IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners or PM here. Much appreciated. Have a great night.

-Mark

o dr.mark i wish I had seen this last night i would have loved to hang out with you

On call...

On call again today...let me know if you want to hangout. PM here or IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners. Thanks and have a great day.

-Mark

On call...

On call today...let me know if you'd like to talk and hangout. PM here or IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners

On call tonite. Please let me know if you'd like to hangout here or on yahoo. PM here or IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners. Thanks and hope you all had a great day.

-Mark

Back