Where are the Connecticut women at here?

Mike9173

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Posts
279
I still haven’t chatted with any women from Connecticut in Literotica. If any women are from CT send me a private message or Kik me. I am open for general discussion, fantasy sharing, and meeting in person if there is a mutual attraction. Hope you are having fun and have a great day.
 
Last edited:
Maybe I have to move out of this state to have any chance at meeting a woman; too lonely here.
 
Damn, it gets so lonely living here. Any suggestions where to move where the women are friendlier?
 
Nothing wrong with that at all :p Have you ever met anyone from this site?
 
It is a pretty good site and haven't really seen any spam. Most of the people are nice from what I see.
 
CT tends to be slow. I'm in the process of moving to NC. I'll be back up here alone for a couple days the 27th and 28th if any women want to talk at all.
 
Good for you and I hope it is better down there. I know businesses are moving out of here because of the high taxes and maybe there are friendlier women in NC.
 
Must not be any Connecticut women here. Bad state to find love or just companionship.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top