daddy's baby

I am fairly sure every guy on here wants you. I know I am sad you are on the wrong side of the country.
 
Good morning to you gorgeous

your attention is making me insatiable

your participation is making me lust for u more n more, you are absolutely beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, i look forward to waking up here in Melbourne Australia to seeing ur gorgeous body and milky tits and sexy pussy. i could spend all day xoxoxoxo
 
almost feeding time...

gulp, I felt so much desire when i opened this pic. so full, so suckable, so delicious. cant wait for next feeding time. but again, your pussy is so amazing, I'd like to suck the heck out of it. Two fantastic things that are amazing together.... wow.
 
your attention is making me insatiable

So now would not be the time for slow and teasing, I'm taking it... :devil: Wiamtb, you definitely know how to tease insatiable out of us, just as well.... ;)
 
seeing your pictures and your gorgeous body makes me hard enough to wish I could find a place in this building I'm in to start stroking away. (of course I'd rather have my hands all over you)
 
You're... awesomely gorgeous and your Daddy a very lucky man!!!

Thanks for share whit us your lovely and hot body!!!
 
What can one do to get added to the feeding list. LOL ;)
 
playing.... wish i could show you my fingers deep inside myself
 
Last edited:
I can't help but think this pic is pretty...!do you think so????
 
Last edited:
I can't help but think this pic is pretty...!do you think so????
Pretty!?

That's like describing a Picaso masterpiece as 'it's okay I suppose'

That is pic is cumlisciously hot! I've got to lie down for a while.....- lol
:devil:
 
I can't help but think this pic is pretty...!do you think so????

Very pretty. I think it needs some moisture. I would love to lick you.
1359.gif
 
Back
Top