Women who find bi guys hot....

It is definately one of mine to be one of the guys in your fantasy. It is my greatest desire... to be watched and appreciated while being sexual with a guy and hopefully joined. Only has happened twice in real life, I crave it bad.

You might like my story "Austin's First Time"... written by request for a bi-curious friend.

Would love to be able to repeat my first time experience. In enjoy the memory a lot.

Seeing two fit men enjoying/exploring each other would be amazing. I would be ecstatic to watch only, let alone to join in.

I totally get this! Exciting as joining in is, I kind of want to turn loose this animal of man who has only ever had me and see if he can play nice with another. That'd be gorgeous. The way he fucks me I love/hate to think of what he'd end up doing to someone's asshole. And then again if he was gentle I'd be so proud of him.

Hell, men together can only result in hotness. :devil:

I totally get this! Exciting as joining in is, I kind of want to turn loose this animal of man who has only ever had me and see if he can play nice with another. That'd be gorgeous. The way he fucks me I love/hate to think of what he'd end up doing to someone's asshole. And then again if he was gentle I'd be so proud of him.

Hell, men together can only result in hotness. :devil:

Love your attitude about it

I've never met any woman who thinks that a man dressing as a woman is hot. I HAVE met some women who are ok with it.

Without a doubt they exist, although what may have pushed my first lover was seeing my insistence on eventual transition. There was something about a man completely feminized that was wholly erotic to her (and me for that matter), and for her to be part of the process made it all the more intense. So how did it turn out? The week leading up to my SRS (sex reassign surg) was like hell week, crying, sobbing then finally threatening me to make me keep it as it was, and then she disappeared.

Second lover I found with similar sexual drives was willing to love me for who I was (yeah, with the SRS), just the fact that I had been a man was overwhelmingly erotic to her. Oh... and um... if you asked the first of these woman as a non-intimate friend what they really thought of cross-dressing, she would have said she was "ok" with it. Then if she thought you were a CD, would probably have followed you home...

Confession... It has been a long-standing fantasy of mine to be in an m/m/f. Seeing two fit men enjoying/exploring each other would be amazing. I would be ecstatic to watch only, let alone to join in.

You've just described one of my fantasies aswell ;) Good thing to know I'm not alone in this! :D

Easy to say, not quite as easy to do :)

Probably depends on how selective you are and where you look. Believe it or not there are a hell of a lot more guys who would do it than you realize, especially for an attractive female voyeur.

Yes, there are the adamantly straight and solidly homophobic guys out there. But, there are a good number who claim "straight" yet either have or are curious to experiment even if they're not generally attracted to guys and it's not always obvious who they are... sometimes the most masculine and "all guy" types who are (otherwise) very into women. Many of them keep it very secret that they have or would.

I would love to Fonda women that likes to watch me suck dick, that would be hot to share to cum with her, mmmmmm!!!!!

I would love to Find a women that likes to watch me suck dick, that would be hot to share to cum with her, mmmmmm!!!!!

Probably depends on how selective you are and where you look. Believe it or not there are a hell of a lot more guys who would do it than you realize, especially for an attractive female voyeur.

Yes, there are the adamantly straight and solidly homophobic guys out there. But, there are a good number who claim "straight" yet either have or are curious to experiment even if they're not generally attracted to guys and it's not always obvious who they are... sometimes the most masculine and "all guy" types who are (otherwise) very into women. Many of them keep it very secret that they have or would.

Then I'm definitely looking in the wrong place. Also, where I live, seems like all lesbians or bi are going extinct! It's really sad..

I'd like to find a lady that not only thinks it's hot, but one that will help me and encourage me into MMF play.

Then I'm definitely looking in the wrong place. Also, where I live, seems like all lesbians or bi are going extinct! It's really sad..

You would be surprised. I had a lovely lady who was practically begging me to let her bring another guy to bed. I finally told her that I would....right after she found us another woman to share. I knew that she had been craving another ffm encounter but hadn't been very successful in her hunt so I thought I was safe. Well, I was wrong. And after that, it took her very little time to have me on my knees sucking an ex-boyfriend of hers as she sat back and watched. We had fairly regular threesomes for a few years until she moved away.

So look around and use those feminine ways...and you may get what you want ;)

Back