Bi Curious Woman

I've been very bicurious for a long time but haven't actually played with another woman... honestly I'm afraid it wouldn't be as good as I've built it up to be in my mind and then the fantasy would be ruined.

I've been very bicurious for a long time but haven't actually played with another woman... honestly I'm afraid it wouldn't be as good as I've built it up to be in my mind and then the fantasy would be ruined.

I worrie about that to but if I do not try I will never know so I hope to find someone so I can find out

Dropping in to say hi. I have been bisexual most of my life. Have had several girlfriends with my husband's knowledge. It's been too long and I really crave a woman's touch.

My night has been great so far! Are you all having a "fun" night? Or just trolling lit like me?

Bi-curious here. Have been curious for a long time but that whole religion thing that was beat into me from a early age kept me from acting on it. I have recently had an incredibly sexy make out session with a lovely lady and I have to say it was amazing!!!!

Bi-curious here. Have been curious for a long time but that whole religion thing that was beat into me from a early age kept me from acting on it. I have recently had an incredibly sexy make out session with a lovely lady and I have to say it was amazing!!!!

That is great I hope some day I will have a great make out session

I’ve had some Skype and phone sessions with women, but I want to find someone local to experiment with. I’d love to be able to feel the softness of another woman against my body! I’ve tried craigstlist but it was an utter fail! I think I need to let it happen organically I just haven’t found anyone yet.

I’ve had some Skype and phone sessions with women, but I want to find someone local to experiment with. I’d love to be able to feel the softness of another woman against my body! I’ve tried craigstlist but it was an utter fail! I think I need to let it happen organically I just haven’t found anyone yet.

I feel ya. I am on skype and have had fun but I want to have the real thing. My problem is I can't find anyone near me.

I feel ya. I am on skype and have had fun but I want to have the real thing. My problem is I can't find anyone near me.

That seems to be the biggest issue for most of us ladies here. I thoroughly enjoy my time hearing my female playmate’s voices and seeing their pictures but again, I want to feel a woman. And I’m finding that everyone takes things so seriously. I just want to lose my bi virginity with a woman, not looking for anything serious. But maybe I’m wrong wanting just that?

Last edited:
That seems to be the biggest issue for most of us ladies here. I thoroughly enjoy my time hearing my female playmate’s voices and seeing their pictures but again, I want to feel a woman. And I’m finding that everyone takes things so seriously. I just want to lose my bi virginity with a woman, not looking for anything serious. But maybe I’m wrong wanting just that?

Not wrong, we all want to something like that! :kiss:

I feel the same way you feel

:) it’s nice to know I’m not the only one that feels that way. I’ve often fantasized about meeting someone while I’m out, maybe at the bookstore maybe even out shopping. We flirt a bit, drop innuendoes. Then I end up at her place one thing leads to another and we share her bed all night experimenting and exploring. It’s an arousing thought and often the subject of my solo play times.

You are not wrong. I was bi curious until I met my current girlfriend. She was the same. The fact that it blossomed into a relationship is beside the fact. You have to get out there and meet women. Skype and talking on the phone are one thing, but you are going to have to put yourself out there for another woman to meet.

:) it’s nice to know I’m not the only one that feels that way. I’ve often fantasized about meeting someone while I’m out, maybe at the bookstore maybe even out shopping. We flirt a bit, drop innuendoes. Then I end up at her place one thing leads to another and we share her bed all night experimenting and exploring. It’s an arousing thought and often the subject of my solo play times.

I think that way to

You are not wrong. I was bi curious until I met my current girlfriend. She was the same. The fact that it blossomed into a relationship is beside the fact. You have to get out there and meet women. Skype and talking on the phone are one thing, but you are going to have to put yourself out there for another woman to meet.

I have been trying that but where I live there is not a lot of place to meet woman but I will not give up and will not rush it it will happen 😀

You think it would be easy to me someone (well in your mind it is). I have learned thought out all of this there are ups and downs, I learned that is will happen it might not be today, tomorrow, a week, or a month but I know that when I least except it it will happen

hey ladies! I have the house to myself during the days this week, and would love to masturbate together with another woman. either chatting or audio, no videos. I would love to explore with someone.

hey ladies! I have the house to myself during the days this week, and would love to masturbate together with another woman. either chatting or audio, no videos. I would love to explore with someone.

I hope you found some one :)

Hello. I’m not sure I would consider myself bi/curious. Despite having been married and only ever having serious relationships with men. They have always been sexually unsatisfying and all of the people I have truly desired have been other women. All my formative crushes were female and all of my sexual fantasies lesbian in nature. All my life my private mind moments of pleasure have involved fantasizing about women. So I firmly identify as lesbian. Just in the closet and unrealized

Back