"No fucking clue whom I fucked last night"

LupusDei

curious alien
Joined
Jul 3, 2017
Posts
4,087
((Ok, he's a total jerk probably, and sorry for near first person presentation))

Could have been any of those three girls... four? Wasn't there that cute stranger? And... no not the boss mistress, could be fired for that... Oh well, make it five.

Not exactly a virgin, but haven't had such uninhabited romp since high school. Last girlfriend was a straight laced saver-for-marriage, and even when she caved in, it was just not so much fun somehow. Supposedly virgin cunt as wide as barn gates, no grip whatsoever, sorry. Breakup was a mutual relief in hindsight.

Still shouldn't get so drop dead drunk in a corporate party. Well, mostly at the bar after, and then, fuck, even don't remember where that was already. Girls... somehow had a lot of sympathy by them, surprisingly. One (or more?) should have followed, take care got home, and... damn that was hot. Wish to be able to remember more.

Used condom... at least had that much consciousness... but it don't correspond with those images of a nice pussy leaking spunk... how much of it was real, what a dream afterwards?

More importantly, who was there? Who's that cute stranger, she's hot anyway. And what to do next? Might as well try to fuck every on the shortlist, just to find out. Hmm, sounds like a plan.
 
Maybe he is a nice guy after all. Maybe he got used. Given kind of daterape drug, meant to erase his memory, but just barely failed. Girls knew he broke up with his girlfriend so is free, but wanted some fun no strings attached.
 
Back
Top