Stalked by a nymph

LupusDei

curious alien
Joined
Jul 3, 2017
Posts
4,087
Guy went hiking, might be alone, but rather with few friends, a girl or two in the company as well, but neither of them his girlfriend. They get lost, and wander off into some really pristine lands or even cross over in alternative magic reality if you like. Either way, they find a way out easily enough next day to return to civilization without even fully realising how far off they went.

However, while camping for the night out there, they, or rather he specifically, disturb a young nymph (young as in only few centuries old, if you like, but she's really inexperienced, especially in dealing with humans). I think he might spy her bathing in a waterfall, and she notice him looking, or something alike. And then later at night it is a little bit too late when he realise it is not one of their girls that comes to a surprise visit.

The really weird stuff happens later though. Either the guy did something magical inadvertently, and the nymph feels compelled to, or she just decide on her own for whatever reason, but she follow the guy out of the wilderness and effectively settle at or near his home, without him knowing, at least at first.

The nymph is quite self-assured magical lady, who can turn invisible or at least move around completely unnoticed. What is handily as she has no concept of clothing and modesty, even seem to be offended by suggestion to cover up. However, her invisibility is either imperfect or her presence can be learned to be felt somehow, at least by the protagonist. It is possibly that she can control her visibility even on per-person basis, but she must be aware of every onlooker for that to work.

I believe she also has limited mind reading power: can hear the top level inner monologue, and seems to be assuming others should be able too, but can't really send telepathic messages, so communication with her can be a bit awkward at times, despite her apparent ability to speak any language she chose.

On top on all that she can almost perfectly (but not exactly) mimic any female she had seen, if she so chose, despite being indescribably beautiful herself.

And, who knows what else she can do.

She clearly wants something from the guy, and sex somehow is part of the package, but what her true goals are I have no idea.

So the guy is stuck with mostly invisible permanently naked sort of girlfriend he has absolutely no control over, and who has a nasty habit of appearing in the most awkward of situations, feeling no discomfort about her own nudity, even teasing the hell out of guys, especially when pretending to be someone else. But she seems not to be really interested in other men and have no hesitation to imply or declare with whom she are, just to go puff few moments later.

While she seems not to be really jealous of other women, some (to put it mildly) of her actions could be interpreted as possessive, especially by them. Then, she may suddenly decide to help set up a threesome with a bi girl for no apparent reason but her own pleasure, all while not likely interested in lesbian affairs on her own either.

The guy yet to have to figure her out or even establish any sort of reliable relationship.

And that's about all I know myself, by now at least.
 
Last edited:
I've toyed with similar ideas before. Somewhere in this forum there was a drawing of a rigid cock and the nymph has her arms wrapped around it, one leg as well. The cock is just a little taller than her.
She clearly wants something from the guy, and sex somehow is part of the package, but what her true goals are I have no idea.
In my thoughts, it's always the consumption of cum. Cum is what gives them their magical powers, their beauty, their longevity.
Jenny
 
Naughty Tinkerbell

What about a naughty Tinkerbell? Flies. Changes size at will...

She's a kind of pure id. She finds a guy...or girl...and hits them with her fairy dust and brings them to her land of fairie ...or Neverland...

She uses them all she wants...maybe even wild orgies with her tribe of lost boys, an Indian princess, mermaids...

She returns her toys to their mortal world...no time has passed and it feels like a dream...
 
Back
Top