Tail plugs or just plugs

Todger65

Usually Horny
I know several ladies here have plugs and a few have tail plugs.

I know there is a thread in the Fetish board, but I looking at our amateurs here.

Anyone up for it.

Personally I prefer just a regular good ol’ plug! Depending on my partner, if he wants me to wear a tail plug I will, but it’s rare for me and not my go to, unlike my wide variety of regular glass, steel and rubber plugs. I think I may have an addiction... :D

Sorry. I have no tails, well I guess I could attach a costume tail to one lol.

And you have already seen those shot today, but I would love to be the first pic poster on something so.

I seriously need to get my wife a new tail plug. We had a fox tail plug that matched her hair. So fucking hot...

No tails... best I have this repost...

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
No tail...just a plug

Attachments

• Pretty plug.jpg
    Pretty plug.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
Smacks are called for all around ladies.

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing
OK so the tail thing is new to me. Is this sort of like a naked Furries thing? Yep just learned about them a short while back...in a non-participatory way:eek::rolleyes:

Personally I prefer just a regular good ol’ plug! Depending on my partner, if he wants me to wear a tail plug I will, but it’s rare for me and not my go to, unlike my wide variety of regular glass, steel and rubber plugs. I think I may have an addiction... :D

Sounds interesting. A plug addiction. Are you brave enough to show us though.

Beautiful :)

Thank you

You do however have a lovely bottom

Thank you

Thanks for sharing

Mmm ouch.

Thanks Justa, it was your pic earlier that reminded me to start this thread. I’ve been thinking about it for a while.

Yw. You know me, always happy to inspire.

fekn gorgeous looking ass there miss

Thank you.

We have a vast assortment of plugs that we both love to indulge in from time to time!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1
Back