60+ and Those Who Love Them

My favorite fantasy is masturbating with my friend just because we love each other.

tumblr_npsvz9Z8nH1sbyoijo1_500.jpg

A lovely picture that's got me aroused:). Masterbating with a friend is much better than going solo.

Lover of mature women, and nearing 60 myself. Happy to chat if a lady would like some attention. Have a sensual day... Jay

I'm 67 --

Hi. I wonder how many are on here, either male or female, that are either 60 and over or love people who are. I am a member of the "Do you like older men" thread and even started the new one.

I have noticed that "older" on that thread most of the time is considered 40 to 60, and sometimes even younger. A 35 year old is "old" in a 20 year old person's mind. That is why I wanted to start this thread for us real senior litsters whose get up and go hasn't got up and gone.

I'm 70 and still have a great libido. I will admit that I sometimes need assistance, but that only makes me try harder, pun intended, lol:).

Lets hear from those who are either in this age category or love those who are.

I am 67 and in good health. I have a lover 14 years younger than me and she is multi-orgasmic and ... what else can I say??

In 60 more days the big sexy 60 arrives! it just keeps getting better with age!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1
I will be 62 soon and yes I LOVE Sex.... could do it daily..... who says it has to stop? And if I can't get it up, I can lick her up...

Seem to be so few of you sensual ones around at this age. You are very appealing. :rose: thanks for sharing the pic.

A lovely picture that's got me aroused:). Masterbating with a friend is much better than going solo.
I'd love to do either of them, but especially the one on the left. Or better yet maybe I could just get in between them.

Dollie 60+++

I'm still here. Getting closer to 76 but more active than ever. I have a loving hubby who enjoys watching. I've never had a lover without my husband with me. It spooks lots of men and at the same time shows them it's okay and there is nothing to worry about.
After all, we are all mature adults and I often feel like I'm doing a service to the older lonely gentlemen we've met.
Every time I make love I think it could be the last. Many men say the same thing so we sometimes try just a little harder.
I thank my hubby and my boobs for the love I get.
dX3HHDP.jpg

OMG, Wow!! I love to fuck you and your husband can watch all he wants. My wife would love to watch too!

Thanks for the wonderful comments. its not easy getting old but its all in how you feel and with me age is just a number! Merry Christmas

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
I'm still here. Getting closer to 76 but more active than ever. I have a loving hubby who enjoys watching. I've never had a lover without my husband with me. It spooks lots of men and at the same time shows them it's okay and there is nothing to worry about.
After all, we are all mature adults and I often feel like I'm doing a service to the older lonely gentlemen we've met.
Every time I make love I think it could be the last. Many men say the same thing so we sometimes try just a little harder.
I thank my hubby and my boobs for the love I get.
dX3HHDP.jpg

Add me to the list of guys who would love to be with you!

In 60 more days the big sexy 60 arrives! it just keeps getting better with age!
you are incredibly beautiful and sexy and I do love it when your nipples get hard. And I love your face and lovely smile

Dollie

Thanks for the wonderful comments. its not easy getting old but its all in how you feel and with me age is just a number! Merry Christmas
Tnt69 you are not even close to being old yet. My hubby loves everything he sees of you and so do others.
When I got old I stopped dressing wild and began acting like the great granny I am. Our friends thought something was wrong and convinced me I wasn't old and they loved looking. That was several years ago and I'm still acting like an oversexed teen in an old fat body. But I still get attention and more sex than many of those teens.
Yes, I feel and look old. I am ashamed when we post my pictures here but there are a few older gentlemen that still like to see and touch. Until the last one breaths, I'll keep being the little slut my mommy made me into.

Google me. I'm all over.
PGyu3qf.jpg

Thanks boys or the compliments.

This morning at Literary Club - also known as "Let's get the fuck out of the house and drink coffee, eat pastries and talk about books and erotic stuff" club - two of the grandmothers wore rather tight sweaters that left little for this pervert to imagine.

TNT, you're not getting older, you're vintaging well.

The only number I think of when I see you TNT is the number 10!

Wow!

Very sexy - reminds me of those sexy ladies I see at those fancy restaurants and hotels with their hubby - the MILFs that just want to have but cannot!

When I was in college there was a very charming and good looking 80 year old widower who was interested in me. I was shocked when he kissed me once and too naive to figure out what was going on. He had an accident and died and I always have wished I would have fucked him. Stupid youth. I have learned to have no age limits about such things since then.

Back