PM asshattery

I went to a prep school and that was one of the first things we learned there. A gentleman never wields his cock until asked or begged. And a gentleman never tells the name of the lady that begs to see said cock, if such a thing were ever to happen.

Did they also teach you to put the seat (and lid) down?

Note to asshats.... A sudden infux of cock pics is not welcome and will be replied to by a picture of a castration in progress :D have a nice day!

Make sure it's a horse castration, that will be enough to make even the strongest of men fall to the floor holding their nuts!:eek:

Make sure it's a horse castration, that will be enough to make even the strongest of men fall to the floor holding their nuts!:eek:

Oh yes...a pity I cant get a sound bite of the crunch as the tendons are severed to go with it!

The request was more of a "prove it" he declared certain things about his cock and I asked for proof (of course with a card with my username on it next to the afore mentioned cock to prove authenticity)

Oh yes...a pity I cant get a sound bite of the crunch as the tendons are severed to go with it!

Keep talking and you're going to get an inbox full of the really pervy stuff. :eek:

The request was more of a "prove it" he declared certain things about his cock and I asked for proof (of course with a card with my username on it next to the afore mentioned cock to prove authenticity)

Completely reasonable. The authenticity of spectacular declarations of cockitude should always be challenged. Keeps 'em honest.

Keep talking and you're going to get an inbox full of the really pervy stuff. :eek:

Hehe I used to be a veterinary nurse, there isn't much I haven't seen or heard

Completely reasonable. The authenticity of spectacular declarations of cockitude should always be challenged. Keeps 'em honest.

He was proved a thoroughly dishonest cad and was ignored from that moment. When a prince albert is claimed, that is exactly what I expect to see!

He was proved a thoroughly dishonest cad and was ignored from that moment. When a prince albert is claimed, that is exactly what I expect to see!

I went with a buddy when he got his done. He turned green and threw up three times in a wastebasket.

I was amused, but outwardly sympathetic. He should've gone to my piercer; my guy was way better. His guy had the hots for him and gave him a huge discount on it, though.

His dick was a pussy magnet after that. His sole come on line was "I have a ring in my cock." It was also hilarious to watch him set off the metal detector and get his crotch wanded going to the DMV.

I don't think they're inherently attractive, any more than tattoos or hairstyles are inherently attractive. There's good ones and bad ones and some people they look good on and some people they don't.

Though I do enjoy a nice tongue barbell on a man that knows how to use it.

Last edited:
I think I must be the only person in the world who doesn't find genital or nipple piercings attractive.

No, you are not the only person in the world.

Depends.. I'm not a fan of genital piercings. Nipple rings can be cool, though. I believe, as with all things, one can go a bit "overboard" and if you look like this :
th

You might have a problem...

just sayin'..

Depends.. I'm not a fan of genital piercings. Nipple rings can be cool, though. I believe, as with all things, one can go a bit "overboard" and if you look like this

You might have a problem...

just sayin'..

Think the most I had at one time was 17 (and most of them in the ears).

OK, because I am naïve, I had to go google exactly what a Prince Albert looked like...

Er, um...is he supposed to leave that in during sex? Fuck my life, that looks painful, both for the piercee, and for the receiver of said pierced dick! Also, would this not make peeing an acrobatic endeavour? Maybe I need to start a new thread

The site I found also had pics of pussies decked out like Christmas trees...so festive! These women could jingle when they walked around naked.

Peeing: Yeah. My buddy would spray everywhere. I made him sit if he had to pee at my house. (More support for my "boys are gross" thesis. : )

Discomfort: Don't know, never rode it, but I know he left them in for intercourse (he later got 2 in the frenum and 2 more underneath at the base of the shaft where it joins the ball sack, don't remember what that's called) so I guess it can't have been that uncomfortable for him, or else he liked it that way.

I, too, am extremely naive and had to look up what a Prince Albert was. Holy fuck. I'm linking this picture because, if I had to see it, so do you.

reverse-prince-albert-piercing4.jpg

I would cut off my dick with a rusty spoon and eat it before I let anyone do that to me. No thank you.

I'm not a fan of piercings either. I'm innocent and virginal though.

Last edited:
Peeing: Yeah. My buddy would spray everywhere. I made him sit if he had to pee at my house. (More support for my "boys are gross" thesis. : )

We boys aren't all gross. I don't mean to brag, but I have an 85% success rate of hitting inside of the toilet when I take a wee. I mean, that's an .850 batting average. And A-Rod and Jeter get paid $20mil a year to bat a measly .300? Pfft. There are many injustices in the world, but this seems high on my list.

Again, that's hitting the INSIDE of the toilet. If you include actually hitting the toilet, I'm batting a .950. It's rare that I just pee on the wall or in the corner. Usually, if I do, it's because I'm angry and acting out.

I, too, am extremely naive and had to look up what a Prince Albert was. Holy fuck. I'm linking this picture because, if I had to see it, so do you.

gallery.piercingmap.com/albums/genital-piercings/male-piercings/reverse-prince-albert-piercing/reverse-prince-albert-piercing4.jpg

I would cut off my dick with a rusty spoon and eat it before I let anyone do that to me. No thank you.

I'm not a fan of piercings either. I'm innocent and virginal though.

This was the one I saw...not sure what would be more difficult, through the opening out the top like that one, or down out the bottom like this one. This looks very...heavy. Like a boat anchor for the penis.

I'm glad I am not the only one who had to google! :D

This guy also had a festive perineum decoration as well. Do you change these things? Co-ordinate them with your outfits? Different coloured beads for different days of the week?

PA-300x225.jpg

I've seen your pictures. Now I'm trying to figure out how much metal you could get in that thing. ; )

That's the reverse PA. This is kind of how my buddy's was, except he had the regular PA not the reverse: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cock_pierced.jpg

Oh shit. That's so painful. I literally cringe and squirm. :( The cock in the picture of the one I linked is the ugliest damned cock I've ever seen. That little shit looks overgrown with weeds. Like it's been foreclosed and, aside from the occasional critter, no one visits that thing or gives it any love.

My cock ring would be this...

bordeaux_cathedral_saint_andre_with_giant_metal_circles.jpg

Last edited:
We boys aren't all gross. I don't mean to brag, but I have an 85% success rate of hitting inside of the toilet when I take a wee. I mean, that's an .850 batting average. And A-Rod and Jeter get paid $20mil a year to bat a measly .300? Pfft. There are many injustices in the world, but this seems high on my list.

Again, that's hitting the INSIDE of the toilet. If you include actually hitting the toilet, I'm batting a .950. It's rare that I just pee on the wall or in the corner. Usually, if I do, it's because I'm angry and acting out.

Above average. Clearly a product of your formative prep school experience. You also don't have a bunch of extra holes in your urethra essentially turning your cock into a sprinkler head. :D

Pmann:

Yeah, that is an ugly cock. Purely shared for piercing reference, and not the aesthetic qualities of the cock itself. I understand.

Are you sure those are big enough for your cock? Just eyeballing, they look like they might be a squeeze.

Pmann:

Yeah, that is an ugly cock. Purely shared for piercing reference, and not the aesthetic qualities of the cock itself. I understand.

Are you sure those are big enough for your cock? Just eyeballing, they look like they might be a squeeze.

That seriously has to be the ugliest cock ever. I'm not a connessuier of cock, by any means. But, if I was a girl and I encountered that little gremlin, I'd run screaming. Like, quickly. Ugh. It's disgusting. I may go back and embed that pic just so everyone has to see it, since I had to see it. Yes, I'll do that.

That seriously has to be the ugliest cock ever. I'm not a connessuier of cock, by any means. But, if I was a girl and I encountered that little gremlin, I'd run screaming. Like, quickly. Ugh. It's disgusting. I may go back and embed that pic just so everyone has to see it, since I had to see it. Yes, I'll do that.

Yeah, that would be a disappointment right there. Even with the PA.

Oh shit. That's so painful. I literally cringe and squirm. :( The cock in the picture of the one I linked is the ugliest damned cock I've ever seen. That little shit looks overgrown with weeds. Like it's been foreclosed and, aside from the occasional critter, no one visits that thing or gives it any love.

My cock ring would be this...

bordeaux_cathedral_saint_andre_with_giant_metal_circles.jpg

I have a nice one for you Pmann

PedestrianRing3-S.jpg

OK, because I am naïve, I had to go google exactly what a Prince Albert looked like...

Er, um...is he supposed to leave that in during sex? Fuck my life, that looks painful, both for the piercee, and for the receiver of said pierced dick! Also, would this not make peeing an acrobatic endeavour? Maybe I need to start a new thread

The site I found also had pics of pussies decked out like Christmas trees...so festive! These women could jingle when they walked around naked.

Dialer- "Do you have Prince Albert in a can?"

Unwitting retail store- "Yes we do."

Dialer- "Then let the poor bastard out!"

......a crank call classic now irrelevent since nobody smokes that shit and caller ID. Ohhh and because we're not 12 anymore.

NO MORE PICS OF THE PRINCE PLEASE!

Back