Masturbation

happyplayer

Literotica Guru
Who masturbates more than they have sex? Does anyone prefer sex to masturbation?
And if so what are the main reasons?

Who masturbates more than they have sex? Does anyone prefer sex to masturbation?
And if so what are the main reasons?

Lately, I've found that I get off harder jerking off in the shower than sex with my wife. Gotten a little boring but when I masturbate my imagination gives me something more exciting to thing about.

Being currently single, masturbation is my only sexual outlet. Though I certainly enjoy masturbating, nothing beats sex with a loving partner, as it lifts the excitement and pleasure factor to the nth degree, for me at least.

Lately, I've found that I get off harder jerking off in the shower than sex with my wife. Gotten a little boring but when I masturbate my imagination gives me something more exciting to thing about.

I'm not a shower masturbator, but other than that I completely agree. My fantasies are more satisfying than the exact same situation repeated for the thousandth time, and she isn't interested in any shake up, I've tried and failed repeatedly.

I'm not a shower masturbator, but other than that I completely agree. My fantasies are more satisfying than the exact same situation repeated for the thousandth time, and she isn't interested in any shake up, I've tried and failed repeatedly.

That's what I'm going through as well. At some point in time there has to be variety.

I'd say it's about even. And I definitely prefer my cock in my wife's pussy or ass than in my hand.

Back