do you like to dress?

always

whatever might make a man hard ........

If I might interject here, I would say that Amy is one of the sexiest ladies on this site, her thought process comes through her words, her sensuality comes through in her photos of herself, always showing off, but not totally revealing, keeping something back, letting the mind wander and explore the possibilities, if I might add that she always makes me hard

If I might interject here, I would say that Amy is one of the sexiest ladies on this site, her thought process comes through her words, her sensuality comes through in her photos of herself, always showing off, but not totally revealing, keeping something back, letting the mind wander and explore the possibilities, if I might add that she always makes me hard

wow, that is really sweet.......:rose::rose:

I concur!

I LOVE dressing. My closet and dressers are FULL of womens clothes. I feel like a princess when I have a bra on filled with C cup forms. When I look at Phyllis in the mirror, I want me AND any other gurl I can find. I LOVE trannies and I love me. Passable or not I'd rather be with a trans man than a gay man. Though I must admit some gay men are SOOOO hot.

Kiss kiss

no need to apologize

so sorry, wrong picture, wrong words......:(

And it was Not the wrong picture, it was very delicious, really glad that you posted it. I have never had any issue with any of your numerous photo posts, very happy that you take the time to share them with those of us who frequent here

And it was Not the wrong picture, it was very delicious, really glad that you posted it. I have never had any issue with any of your numerous photo posts, very happy that you take the time to share them with those of us who frequent here

Thank you very much..
I'm really horny right now.
Watching videos ...............

Back