Annonymous

Go Away
05/18/05 By: Anonymous in USA, the heartland
I've spent plenty of time overseas too, you're full of shit ......you don't like it here.....move to Denmark. The handfull of countries you mentioned are far from Utopia. And with freedom of speech comes a heavy responsibility.....Look what happened when Newsweek exercised it's right. They send me to take care of the bad fishes. And I love my job. A bunch of crybabies 'cause you lost the last election!
Semper Fi

Thank you, sir (I assume) for proving my point for me. I suppose you skipped right over the paragraph where I said:

The people who don't believe this, who are comfortable with the level of "freedom" we have, will label me part of the "liberal left" or some other label that makes my opinion and thoughts less in their eyes. That's fine. In fact, it only proves my point, although they won't understand that, either.

:D

As for my leaving, don't think I haven't seriously considered it.

It's too bad that most of the people in the military that are so blindly happy with what our government is doing - not all of them, mind you - are only in the military because they have no aptitude for anything else, or I might even take your comment seriously. Better luck in the next life.
 
cloudy said:
It's too bad that most of the people in the military that are so blindly happy with what our government is doing - not all of them, mind you - are only in the military because they have no aptitude for anything else, or I might even take your comment seriously. Better luck in the next life.

Be careful saying things like that, love.

I know what you were getting at (or at least I think I do), but I happen to know a lot of men (in the UK, granted), who have served or are serving in the military. Some are/were family, some are close friends, one is very special to me indeed. Some (one) of them served in the first Gulf War, and is now away helping to train troops in another country (who also happens to be one of the smartest and kind-hearted men I know. Yes, it's Lew.). Now, I wouldn't say all those I know are blindly happy with what their country is doing in Iraq right now, but I know for sure that when they joined up, they joined up with a good heart and clear conscience - they were doing so to help protect our freedom and way of life, in whatever capacity was required of them. They also swore an oath of allegiance to their country, and in doing so, to their government. I wouldn't call anyone in the military "blindly happy" with anything. Please, give them more credit than that. They are merely doing their duty, anything less wouldn't be right for them.

If it wasn't for our armed forces, past and present, our way of life wouldn't be what it is today.

I am NOT looking to argue here, just saying how I feel and showing my appreciation of those who have served and are serving in my name.

:heart:

I'm still writing my entry, btw, I wonder what kind of backlash that will generate in the PC's!
 
Tatelou said:
Be careful saying things like that, love.

I know what you were getting at (or at least I think I do), but I happen to know a lot of men (in the UK, granted), who have served or are serving in the military. Some are/were family, some are close friends, one is very special to me indeed. Some (one) of them served in the first Gulf War, and is now away helping to train troops in another country (who also happens to be one of the smartest and kind-hearted men I know. Yes, it's Lew.). Now, I wouldn't say all those I know are blindly happy with what their country is doing in Iraq right now, but I know for sure that when they joined up, they joined up with a good heart and clear conscience - they were doing so to help protect our freedom and way of life, in whatever capacity was required of them. They also swore an oath of allegiance to their country, and in doing so, to their government. I wouldn't call anyone in the military "blindly happy" with anything. Please, give them more credit than that. They are merely doing their duty, anything less wouldn't be right for them.

If it wasn't for our armed forces, past and present, our way of life wouldn't be what it is today.

I am NOT looking to argue here, just saying how I feel and showing my appreciation of those who have served and are serving in my name.

:heart:

I'm still writing my entry, btw, I wonder what kind of backlash that will generate in the PC's!


I know, babe, which is why I put the disclaimer "not all" in there. :kiss:

edited to add: I probably should have been clearer - I was talking about the US mostly. Sorry.
 
Last edited:
"This was an excellent story until the last encounter, which destroyed the mood of the story. His return as a stereotypical domineering male and her acceptance of his agressiveness, submitting to the change in roles without any protest or even thought of protest was too much of a shift in the dynamics of the story. For me, it was like eating a fine meal and then finding a roach in the last bite. "- Anonymous on Pleasing Ellie

Dear Anonymous,

I didn't intend to respond to your comment, but it has been bothering me for several weeks and I feel like I really must reply. I'm sorry you didn't like the end to my story. But you know what- the end to that story was my favorite part of it. I liked it; it turned me on. I guess in the end that's what matters most. So, thank you for reading my story. You have quite a creative way with your insults. Thanks. :)

SJ (who feels better now for getting that out)
 
Received for Images of Bigotry

Free expression is great...
05/19/05 By: Anonymous in USA
...as long as it's free and the taxpayers aren't paying for it. Don't ask me to pay for a crucifix in piss - that ain't art, and I don't want to pay for it. Go ahead and create it, I choose not to look at it.

Congratulations Anonymous,
You make my point so clearly, and with so many fewer words.
 
Received for my Free Speech essay.

Should deserve a "W"
05/22/05 By: Anonymous in China
I hope your essay would get a "W". This is exactly what happen in my country. We are being force fed with information disease every day but are not allowed to practise free speech. Of course they will say "Oh, you have the right to say anything you want to but just watch what you say".

If I've to watch what I say then that is not free speech to me.
From the horse's mouth comes good feedback.
 
This message contains feedback for: Boxlicker101
About the submission: Cindy Lou Gets a Roommate
This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

Oh great, another fucking moron who doesn't understand the concept of chapter
numbers.

It should not be the job of the reader to decipher the order of your stories,
and, given the number of stories you've posted, it's a bigger task than usual.
Omitting the chapter number and relying on the reader opening this chapter and
only then finding out this is the continuation of an older story shows a lack of
respect for the readers.

Since that is your attitude, I therefore have no choice but to rate this as a
one (1).

Dear Asshole Anon:
This is a stand-alone story, nor a continuatioin, but there are several references to a previous story, which is why the first line suggests that a reader might want to peruse that story for background. I don't care if you read the story or not because the only assholes I want to get involved with are those that get fucked, unless that is what you actually want.
 
This message contains feedback for: rgraham666
About the submission: A Head Full of Hair
This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

dude you suck!!!! Bald men rock - what are you, an 80's hair-band rockstar?

--R0ck1n` for Jesus


Dear anon,

Please read that again. Without your overly sensitive ego draped over your eyes.
 
Good story!
08/01/05 By: Anonymous in USA
Liked your story; next time try frontal, or missionary position, or even cowgirl. That way her clit is available for you to manipulate. Makes for a wonderful mutual cum!

Dear Anon:
Thank your for your compliment and your suggestion. The problem is that the woman in this story is actually a transexual. I think of her as a woman and I treat her as a woman, within limits, but she is anatomically a man. That means she has no clit.
 
Many Thanks!

Dear neon, this is simply marvelous, at last the sexual
act (fucking) from the woman's viewpoint, for goodness sake keep this up, and you'll have a fan for life.
love Xxxxx

Thank you for your feedback on Bird of Paradise - unfortunately there was no way to reply to your e-mail.

A minor triumph - but they are all worth celebrating.
 
Dear Anonymous:

Unlike you, I don't "hate shit dobbers". Homosexuality is a perfectly valid lifestyle for a lot of people of both sexes. Perhaps what you hate is what you fear about yourself. I'm not saying that you're gay, but you might be bi like me, and afraid to admit it. :devil: Oh, and the story codes WARNED you that it was a GAY INCEST story. If you didn't want to read that, you shouldn't have. Did you think that my co-writer/slave/fiancee and I were LYING? :rolleyes:
 
Dear Anonymous,

No, I didn't fall over while jacking off. For that matter, I wasn't jacking off while writing the story. I'm sorry that you didn't like my story, but could you be more specific as to why and do me the courtesy of letting me know who you are (and what your address is), so I can REPLY?

Dear Anonymous,

As I don't know your family, or whether your mother is interested in incest, I can't really advise. Perhaps telling more about yourself and your mother will help. It is especially difficult when you are anonymous, and unlike several of my characters, I have no real-life experience with incest, mother-son or otherwise. Also, while I don't condemn incest, I frown on cheating as a rule, so I am not going to give you advice with so little information, since I fear that your mom and dad might still be married, and you might trying to get her to cheat on him. And, if they are not together anymore, there is always a possible stepfather in the picture. So, you see, smut writers do have scruples. Even if she only has a boyfriend, that would still be cheating.

However, if your mother (and you, since you might have a wife or gf) is perfectly free to fuck, I still don't have enough info to help you. I don't know if your mom is into incest or not, what she likes, etc. Therefore, I can't give you advice. I may write incest stories, but there is no "incest handbook" for me to consult. I'm not sure if writing one would be helpful, either, since it might be used for evil (cheating) as well as good (swinging, polyamory, or monogamy). Give me an address, and I will let you know if and when I change my mind about writing one.

Sincerely,

SEVERUSMAX

P.S. For that matter, your mother could be a lesbian. Then, no amount of advice would help you, since people can't change their orientation. And, if she was bi, with a lesbian lover, it would still be wrong for me to help you persuade her to cheat on her gf.
 
Last edited:
This message contains feedback for: Aurora Black

About the submission: Enchanted Forest
This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

More authors should emulate your obvious understanding of the spirit of Earth Day.

Thank you! Thank you so much! :heart:
 
cloudy said:
I know, babe, which is why I put the disclaimer "not all" in there. :kiss:

edited to add: I probably should have been clearer - I was talking about the US mostly. Sorry.

Still plenty of servicemen who probably don't like the idea of the Iraq War. Not to mention a few generals (Wesley Clark, for example).
 
Did sound real
04/01/06 by Anonymous in India
Ur writing did overwhelm me, an Indian. However, the editing demands a bit more to keep anyone abreast of the ending. I read the entire story half-way through. Indians have a great understanding with ghosts and that could be one of the reasons why I care more about the editing.
Great writing dampy......... will surely read more.

Dear Anonymous in India,

I'm sorry I did not quite understand what you meant by this public comment. What, if anything, is wrong with the editing, and how does it stop you from keeping 'abreast of the ending'? If you read my 'entire story half-way through', then how do you know you weren't 'abreast of the ending'? What is 'abreast of the ending'?

Now, I am Indian and I still don't have a great understanding with ghosts. I wonder what I'm doing wrong... I feel so deprived now. And what exactly is the link between the understanding with ghosts and good editing? I just don't get it Anonymous. Perhaps they should come and take away my citizenship. :(

Finally, thank you for praising my writing and for calling me dampy. I don't care much for your final threat though.

Love, Dampy.
 
Pure Theoritical Ranting
04/01/06 by Anonymous
I laughed as the read the last reviewer! lol Unlike him, I have no experience, but I sympathize with his view.

I think --- from what I've read --- that the most sensitive nerves pertaining to sexual stimulation are located around the vagina area, especially around the clitoris area.

Women, in fact, don't put fingers in their other hole during mutual sexual stimulation; if they do, they seem to go for their clitoris area: rubbing or stimulating that area, because that's how, theory says, they orgasm. (For guys, it is obviously the penis, especially around the sensitive area of the penis's head.)

I think butt fucking is just a fad, like break dancing, rap noise, etc. (not something deep like, say, jazz, rock, country, etc!) So many people are supposedly doing it, even if it hurts (especially the women), so they subject themselves to it and the "enjoyment" derived from it is more an "experience" rather than a pure sexual enjoyment.

Please note that two homosexual guys do it partly because they each have the chemical receptors to receive the other's hormones. Heterosexual folks are not attracted to the same gender because their hormone receptors don't bindd well with hormonal secretions from the same gender. To me a guy could be very handsome, and I have no desire towards him sexually. Don't want to touch him in any sexual way whatsoever.

Women, now, that's different. Even strangers. (Point is, hormonal secretions and their effectation are very subtle, deeply biological, so we normally do think of such chemical/biological subtleties.)

The other aspect as to why two homosexuals are able to easily have intercourse is that the butt is a good way to sensitize the head of the penise, to induce ejaculation; it serves more or less like the vagina.

Truly homosexual men, again, don't have the chemical receptors for FEMALE hormonal secretion, so they are not "attracted" to females; putting their penis inside a vagina is as gross as a heterosexual guy would imagine what's like putting his dick inside another guy's but hole.

But, again, for heterosexuals (males and females) to put objects, including fingers and penises, inside each other's but hole ---- these are what I would call "pushing the envelope" sexual activities.

I don't think either the participating woman or man can actually have orgasms from their but holes being stuffed, despite the fact that such an act, again, can bring them mutual "satisfaction" of a certain (fad-related, fad-driven) pursuit,




I'd like to see your backup research on the subject, anonymous :rolleyes:

This is the strangest science fiction I've ever read, frankly...

the debate continues on my little how-to
 
Anal sex is very much a matter of personal preference. Because I like to write smut, I often include it, and get quite a few PC on it. Here are some on one story about a woman using a strapon on a man:


09/29/05 By: Anonymous in USA
My boyfriend has been wanting to try letting me fuck his ass I have forwarded this to him in hopes he will want to do this for sure. Great story.

Delete the above comment.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Butt Banging
08/31/05 By: Anonymous in Avalon NJ
I have to admit I loved your story. It was so exciting. I have been begging my girlfriend to let me take her up the ass, but she has always said no, unless she could do me first with a dildo to know how it felt. Last weekend I let her, and she let me. We've done each other back there three times since then and it has been unbelievably good sex.

Delete the above comment.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


awesome
08/31/05 By: Anonymous in Usa
i loved this story from the beginning, i've always been a big fan of anal, as well as stories about anal, but this is one of the best ones i've read in a while

Delete the above comment.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


this story was sick
08/31/05 By: Anonymous in usa
your story was one of the most nausateing things i ever read/the only male who enjoys haveing some thing put up his ass is gay or bi. no real man would of allowed it to happen. a real man who thought on hts feet would of said he'd like to sleep on it.he'd go out and buy av voice actived recorder and have her repeat her demans.after which she be in his control not hers. a real man does not cave in amd allows himself to be treated like some prison biych. i assume this writer must be bi or gay to even want to write thi sick crap.

Delete the above comment.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


More of this!
08/31/05 By: Anonymous in Sweden
Great story!

The only complaint i have is that he went with it a little TOO easy - i like a little resistance and suspense :)

Keep up the good work.

Delete the above comment.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Loved it!
08/31/05 By: Anonymous in USA
Sitting here, hard as a rock after reading this great story. My wife fucks me in the ass from time to time, my only regret is that she doesn't do it more often. Can't wait until 'finals' week.

Delete the above comment.
 
I just got this with a rating of 4. Shocking! ;)

dirty nymphs
04/10/06 By: Anonymous in usa
Really hot- I love the forest nymph idea! I wouldn't picture them talking dirty so harshly though. Something erotic but more peaceful I think. Really nice story though.

Um, HELLO??? This is an erotica site, Enchanted Forest is a pure stoke piece and I always have my characters talking dirty. Is this your first time here, little one? :catroar:
 
My first personal troll comment. Zero vote and all.

Crap...
04/10/06 By: Anonymous in Usa
Fukin gpiece of mediocre crap, no one knows how to write good erotic stories anymore, thaT was just sex... it needs more. your hero was pathetic and the way he treated the librarian was terrible.

Sniff. I'm so proud.
 
Feedback on "Taste of Mint, Taste of You":

Rad
04/16/06 By: Anonymous
Yours is the first story with safe oral sex I've read on here... Yay for the eroticization of safer sex. Nice work.

Thank you for the great feedback, sweets. This was my very first erotic piece that I've released to the public, and it was written under unique circumstances. Since there haven't been many contests for safe-sex stories, it was a good learning experience for me. Long live Good Vibrations! :devil:
 
Aurora Black said:
Feedback on "Taste of Mint, Taste of You":

Quote:
Rad
04/16/06 By: Anonymous
Yours is the first story with safe oral sex I've read on here... Yay for the eroticization of safer sex. Nice work.


Thank you for the great feedback, sweets. This was my very first erotic piece that I've released to the public, and it was written under unique circumstances. Since there haven't been many contests for safe-sex stories, it was a good learning experience for me. Long live Good Vibrations! :devil:

I have never written about safe oral sex and I am pretty sure I never will. If it's about using a condom, it wouldn't be much fun for either party. Safe oral sex on a woman sounds like no fun at all. I have read about using a dental dam or wrapping various parts of her pussy in Saran Wrap but no character of mine has ever done it and none ever will. Anybody who ever does such a despicable thing will never appear in another story again, except maybe as the painfully injured victim of an auto accident.
 
Boxlicker101 said:
I have never written about safe oral sex and I am pretty sure I never will. If it's about using a condom, it wouldn't be much fun for either party. Safe oral sex on a woman sounds like no fun at all. I have read about using a dental dam or wrapping various parts of her pussy in Saran Wrap but no character of mine has ever done it and none ever will. Anybody who ever does such a despicable thing will never appear in another story again, except maybe as the painfully injured victim of an auto accident.

Different strokes, Box. I probably wouldn't have used a condom in a story either if it wasn't what the GV contest specifically asked for. The theme was safe sex, I gave them a story with protected 69, and I won. The end.
 
I'm shaking from making this person shake...

Wow. All I can say is... wow.

This message contains feedback for: Aurora Black
About the submission: Be Mine

Comments:

I am SHAKING... Your story was so twisted and completely satisfied my literary needs. I love you for creating this beautiful piece of art. I for sure thought that she had him in her clutches. For a moment, i forgot what section of this website i was in! I thought it was the romance section. I loved it and i look forward to reading some more of your work.

Oh dear God! Thank you! :nana:
 
On A Slave of His Desire Ch. 03

Excellent story
05/10/06 by Anonymous in USA
I have voted for your stories, always a 4 or 5, but have never left a comment. I will here, though, because the exchange with the Well-Intentioned Critic seems to invite others' commentary, since WIC purports to speak for others who read your works.

Write what you like. The fact that one person has chosen to bombard you with badly worded, lengthy rants about what you've chosen to write is their problem, not yours. You don't owe them a response. There are lots of stories that I don't read because I don't care for their topic or focus. There are lots of stories that I've started to read and then stopped, because I didn't enjoy them for one reason or another. I don't take it upon myself to tell the authors in question how to write, or what they should write. Nor do I read into their characters or think that I know anything about them.

This is a great story. I can't wait to see Adrianna fully submit to Kaden and relish the pleasures that await her. I've read through chapter 5, posted today, and I think that Kaden in bed with Adrianna and Tia, with the latter showing the former exactly how to please Kaden with her tongue, would be fantastic. I like where you took the Castle story, and I look forward to more of this one.

Who knows what weird agenda WIC has? I suspect he/she is not as well-intentioned as they say...

Thank you, the well intentioned critic has written on a few of my stories that he hasn't approved of, never leaving any way for me to return a comment to him, though he always asks questions. I appreciate your words. :rose:
 
Back
Top