Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Wow, I might have just found this thread and realised how wonderful it is but it just got a whole lot better. That last photo is just breathtaking.

Thank you for baring gifts for us
 
Sweetie

You a lovely and extremely sexy young lady. I feel bad saying I'm glad you had a rough week if the payoff for us is to see your gorgeous form. Hope next week is better.
 
I only meant to check some quick PM's but found your thread... Now I am not getting any work done! Simply gorgeous. What a fantastic body you have and those alluring eyes!
 
New to the forums. Enjoying the wonderful literature and- as in this thread- beautiful art. I'm still partial to the first pic, however.
 
Is it inappropriate to put that last photo on my work PC as a wallpaper?

I'm in lust. :)
 
Stunning! All around. The camera certainly loves you....not to mention all your fans here.:rose:
 
You have a Killer Ass...

Anyone following you would surely be killed from distraction!!

DSCN0668_zps7ca37caf.jpg
 
Hi

Nothing pithy or sexual to say. Just wanted to say hi since you're online and to re-state how lovely I think you are and to thank you for the pics. You seem like a sweet kid.
 
I have to be honest and say I came here to see the latest pics, but after reading a few of your entries I was compelled to go back and actually, gasp, read your entries. I enjoy reading your posts as much as looking at your pictures (not an easy feat for the male species). You come off as fun and intelligent, a rough combination to find.

Thank you for sharing your pics and your mind, I appreciate both of them very much.
 
Hi Gorgeous

I was thinking about you on my run home tonight. There was a couple cycling toward me on the path, both on fixies, and she had a very short skirt and black tights on.

I was thinking about how great that would look in a pair of thigh highs and skimpy panties, and for some reason, your smile just jumped into my head:devil:

Surely that would make a great pic!!

Oz
 
Wow baby, you are simply unbelievable. This last pic is one of the sexiest and most beautiful I've ever seen. Believe it or not, I just came thinking of you, imagining that I kiss your boobs and suck on your nipples and that I spread those sexy legs of yours apart, remove your panties and start lapping at your sweet tasty pussy until my mouth is full of your juices.:kiss:

You're making me mad baby.:heart: You're one of the coolest people I've ever met online or in real life ... you have a beautiful face and a sweet smile, you're intelligent and non-conformist (I admire your courage of posing naked) and you also have one hell of a body. See PM.
 
Back
Top