Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am a little less blah than I was...a pretty baby told me she was thinking about me.

Always makes the day better to have your baby tell you nice things!

Yay for you, Daddy ESM! I'm glad to hear you're better. You must have a good baby girl.

Hi there!!! I think I am up to speed now. :)

SouthernMom is CayleeBug..so not so new to Lit or these parts. :)

Daddy BM, wonderful read as always!!

Hi Daddy Class!!! ~waves and smiles~

Daddy ESM-- so happy for you & hope it works out for you both!! Yayyyyy!!!

Hello Daddy Eric~ :)

Switch..love the AV!!!

Hi nfl!! You snuck in while I was typing!!

The 'guy' is coming over for dinner tonight & I am just going to put it all out there. If he can't deal, he can leave. Simple as that!!! :) He felt like a total ass (as he should) for his behavior the other night and has been kissing my rump ever since.

Hi there!!! I think I am up to speed now. :)

SouthernMom is CayleeBug..so not so new to Lit or these parts. :)

Daddy BM, wonderful read as always!!

Hi Daddy Class!!! ~waves and smiles~

Daddy ESM-- so happy for you & hope it works out for you both!! Yayyyyy!!!

Hello Daddy Eric~ :)

Switch..love the AV!!!

Hi nfl!! You snuck in while I was typing!!

The 'guy' is coming over for dinner tonight & I am just going to put it all out there. If he can't deal, he can leave. Simple as that!!! :) He felt like a total ass (as he should) for his behavior the other night and has been kissing my rump ever since.
How many screen-names does one person need? Sheesh!
Will be thinking of you tonight, Cookie. Hope it goes well. :)

thank you

I am glad I "discovered" this thread. I love baby girls.

Thanks for making me feel at home. I always have an ear for any girls that don't have a Daddy and need to talk or just need some Daddy loving . PM me if you'd like.

Hugs

Last edited:
Welcome, TT. Grab a spot on the baby gel blankie, and in a few posts you'll be just as close! Welcome.

Cookie,good luck with the dinner thing. I've got a date on Friday and not really sure how to broach this part of my life, or even if I should! We'll just have to see.

Daddy Eric, you're so bad. We love it.

Daddy ESM, aww such a welcome. Good luck to you and your bg.

Oh and Cookie, thanks for liking. Was nervous about posting my face, but thought it was more subtly sexy than just putting The Girls out there. LOL

Welcome, TT. Grab a spot on the baby gel blankie, and in a few posts you'll be just as close! Welcome.

Cookie,good luck with the dinner thing. I've got a date on Friday and not really sure how to broach this part of my life, or even if I should! We'll just have to see.

Daddy Eric, you're so bad. We love it.

Daddy ESM, aww such a welcome. Good luck to you and your bg.

Oh and Cookie, thanks for liking. Was nervous about posting my face, but thought it was more subtly sexy than just putting The Girls out there. LOL

I couldn't agree more, although I think the daddies really enjoyed it..hehe
Good luck on your date!! He should be here anytime now...eekkkk!!

Peaches, how did I miss the tattoo post!!! I simply must see!!!

Hello to the whole family! I have just recently discovered my interest in daddy and little, but I guess I should have figured it out earlier. I am young but I have always had the protective instincts that I believe all you daddies out there have. If age is truly not what defines a daddy, I would like to call myself something of one.

Of course, I am new and know very little about this interest, but I love the idea of caring for a little and being a protector for her. The idea that I am there for her whenever she needs me makes me feel so much happier in the relationship.

If I am misinformed about the subject feel free to let me know, for I would love to get more involved in the culture here. I hope to be getting to know you all very soon.

Hello to the whole family! I have just recently discovered my interest in daddy and little, but I guess I should have figured it out earlier. I am young but I have always had the protective instincts that I believe all you daddies out there have. If age is truly not what defines a daddy, I would like to call myself something of one.

Of course, I am new and know very little about this interest, but I love the idea of caring for a little and being a protector for her. The idea that I am there for her whenever she needs me makes me feel so much happier in the relationship.

If I am misinformed about the subject feel free to let me know, for I would love to get more involved in the culture here. I hope to be getting to know you all very soon.

Welcome to our family, Daddy ME! Grab a chair, and/or an unclaimed little (there's a few of us here!) And make yourself comfy.

Welcome :)

**Some are nothing more than sadists that try to disguise their real aim by calling themselves daddies.**

I ran upon one of these last month locally ... never in my life has a man set off so many bells and alarms. the day he stopped calling I was a happy girl!

Hi everybody..

New here and reading this thread got me pretty hot and bothered. I know little of the fetish also... but I do know I love a dominant man that knows what he wants, knows how to take care of me, and puts me in my place when needed. He wouldn't let me walk all over him and stands his ground... but is still sweet, caring, and nurturing. And I love the thought of calling him Daddy - whatever age he may be, but at least older than me (25).

Hope to learn a lot here and maybe make some new friends! ;)

Welcome sweetie to our littlecorner of the place. Hello evening to Cookie, Mojo, Peaches, NFgirl(Screwing up your handle sorry), Maimi, INL. ANd all the daddies on this thread.

Plus adding hellos to the newbies!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back