Period Fetish

BreeCarter said:
i love period sex. i'm a ton more sensitive. as far as being turned on by dirty tampons, that's pretty gross. a little nauseating even.

I can understand why you would think it was gross, a lot of people think the whole idea is gross, which is why I posted the original thread. I love the smell and eroticism of a used tampon, it smells so sexual and musky and makes me just want to taste more of the period juice as it ouzes from the menstrual tap.

mw_a1 said:
I can understand why you would think it was gross, a lot of people think the whole idea is gross, which is why I posted the original thread. I love the smell and eroticism of a used tampon, it smells so sexual and musky and makes me just want to taste more of the period juice as it ouzes from the menstrual tap.

whatever floats your boat i suppose. i guess as long as your woman is okay with it, have at it.

sister76 said:
If a man wants period sex that is a huge turnon. I'd say it sets himself apart from many others. If a guy was interested in that it would let me know that he was not such an anal wierdo like many other people nowadays. Of course, probably fewer women would like such thing because it's not proper!

I like people who have the balls to go outside the norm.
I have to say that I quite agree. And it's funny, isn't it, the things that people determine to be "not proper"?

mw_a1 said:
Hi,

I'm really into womens periods!!! And wondered if you ladies consider this to be disgusting or a turn on and whether it is a fetish or not?

I love the thought of entering a women when she is on her period and get very aroused by the thought of dirty tampons and pads. I know a lot of women find this horrible and weird but it really does it for me!

well.. i reading this tread..i dont find it gross... in fact, i am hornier when i am on my period that any other time.. which is saying alot. I think if both people are into it why not.. i agree about having towels to make it less messy.

wynnie said:
well.. i reading this tread..i dont find it gross... in fact, i am hornier when i am on my period that any other time.. which is saying alot. I think if both people are into it why not.. i agree about having towels to make it less messy.

I'm curious, do the ladies who enjoy sex on their periods enjoy being touched and licked down there? Do you like to be clean before you let anyone near you or are you happy to let them take you still wearing the tampon or pad?

mw_a1 said:
I'm curious, do the ladies who enjoy sex on their periods enjoy being touched and licked down there? Do you like to be clean before you let anyone near you or are you happy to let them take you still wearing the tampon or pad?

I've been eaten out both ways. I thought both were nasty as hell, also known as H-O-T! It wasn't my idea because you see I'm a sweet clean sort of girl. *bats lashes* But who am I to say no when they wanna do that? Huh?*bats lashes and smiles demurely*

Fury :rose:

mw_a1 said:

ick. i have to be clean before having sex ANYTIME. so the thought of not being clean during my period is just disgusting to me. the thought of leaving a tampon in (though i can't wear them anyway) when we start play, repulses me. i do love sex while on my period but i could never do it without being 'clean' first, and though i may still have my pad on when we start, i KNOW that it's a clean one as i have just taken a shower and cleaned myself up. i don't understand the appeal that goes along with dirty tampons/pads.....but this is just me, and i'm sure there are those out there who do not feel the same as me. as far as Him going down on me during that time of the month, i don't mind that, if He's ok with it *smiles*

Hehehe!

Most men I know tend to like it dirty. What can you do with that?

Fury :rose:

I've had sex during my period and thought it was ok; didn't really do much for me. There are some months where everthing south of my belly button hurts and I cannot stand to be touched ... that's when I say "no way, no how." I've been on birth control since I was 9 to help control my bleeding (I used to have 2 wk periods with heavy bleeding the entire time) and have gotten it under control for the most part, but Mother Nature is a tricky bitch even while influenced by drugs.

mw_a1 said:
are you happy to let them take you still wearing the tampon

18ziekenhuis.gif
Ya know, I once did that purely by mistake and didn't remember until it was too late....was the most interesting (and squicking out) use of chopsticks to ever happen in my house but I sure as heck was not keen on going to the hospital emergency and explaining how the thing got so far up there!!

Catalina
cute1.gif

mw_a1 said:

i do not want to be eaten out when i have my period, but i doubt it would ever happen, since Sir knows when i have my period and want want to do it himself... he rarly goes down on me anyway, its used as a reward for when i do something perticulalry well (and not an easy reward to earn by s long shot)

i'll leave a tampon in before we play or while i please him, but i take it out before we have sex

I'm getting the feeling that my kink about Tampons/pads as a sexual thing are maybe a bit unique! Which is very understandable - it's more of an inconvenience to most woman than something erotic.

mw_a1 said:
I'm getting the feeling that my kink about Tampons/pads as a sexual thing are maybe a bit unique! Which is very understandable - it's more of an inconvenience to most woman than something erotic.

more like something nasty than erotic...to me anyway.....

My little one is on her period this week. Her tits are a bit sore and I imagine her cunt is a bit sensitive as well. Which means its a perfect time to grab hold of her tits, ram into her cunt and fuck the shit out of her.

Sorry if that sounded a bit rough or indelicate. I caught a sniff of her this morning and of course that means the animal/Master inside me is stretching out and letting its claws out. Sometimes it seems that I can pick up smells that most people can't, and sometimes they certainly have an effect.

LordHawk said:
My little one is on her period this week. Her tits are a bit sore and I imagine her cunt is a bit sensitive as well. Which means its a perfect time to grab hold of her tits, ram into her cunt and fuck the shit out of her.

wow....umm...words fail me....

Last edited:
Fetish? who cares

Who cares if it is a fetish or not. All I know is ladies you are very sexy during that time of the month. Unfortunately, I don't get to have that sweetness often enough.
-Read my Menstrual stories including "Menstrual Love, Habit Forming, and Laura's Cherry Pie

LordHawk said:

i know i love it when Sir plays with my breasts the week of my period becuase they get unbelievable sore and sensitive. its a unique pain that i cant seem to get enough of.

LordHawk said:
Sorry if that sounded a bit rough or indelicate. I caught a sniff of her this morning and of course that means the animal/Master inside me is stretching out and letting its claws out. Sometimes it seems that I can pick up smells that most people can't, and sometimes they certainly have an effect.

You're not alone in being able to pick up smells - Master Gil can tell when I am about to start because my breath gets an "acidic" taint to it :)

If you and she get off on it, don't worry about sounding rough or indelicate ;) :eek:

LordHawk said:

This post *almost* makes me wish I didn't take Seasonale and therefore cruise right past my periods. I might have to stop them for a few days and see if it brings out the beast in Daddy. :catroar:

LordHawk said:

I'm not on my period yet (that's next week), but my breasts and cunt are very sore right now. My VBF (vanilla boyfriend) decided this morning he wanted sex. When I tried rolling away, he grabbed hold of my nipple and squeezed.

Hard.

Immediately I was wet, especially when he growled he wanted it and it didn't matter if I did or not. *drool* I hurt like hell when it was over and I was late to work, but I had a huge smile on my face for the rest of the day!!! :D

Aye, thats the stuff. Sometimes a little pain is just what the doctor ordered. I wasn't worried about what people might have thought about the post but after I hit reply I read it and realized that the beast was in full control when it was written. My girl knows full well the dark side I have but since her dark side is pretty much the opposite of mine, we do very well together. Sometimes I want to give pain and she wants to take it.
Speaking of smells, I'm even able to smell when our cat is in heat. Not from a distance or anything but one time while she was in heat I picked her up and she just smelled of sex. Or would that be the hope for sex. Sorry for rambling off topic here.

mw_a1 said:
Hi,

I'm really into womens periods!!! And wondered if you ladies consider this to be disgusting or a turn on and whether it is a fetish or not?

I love the thought of entering a women when she is on her period and get very aroused by the thought of dirty tampons and pads. I know a lot of women find this horrible and weird but it really does it for me!

certainly not disgusting. i myself find my own menstrual blood to be a turn on. i enjoy the smell and this is partly the reason that i prefer to use pads as opposed to tampons. i love the sight of my own blood.

my libido is also at its highest when i am menstruating and there is nothing better than a man who isn't afraid of a woman's natural bodily functions, or better yet, turned on by them.

mw_a1 said:
If and when on my period I use tampons. On one occasion we fucked with the thing still in. Unlike Catalina, we knew and were a bit careful. We don't let my period stand in the way of sex and for PIV we will take the tampon away if it can be replaced short after. I only take oral while on my period when I've just come out of the shower and wear a fresh tampon. I'm not sure if M would refuse if I was less clean, but I have never asked him to do so. Also, it's been a while since my last period (not pregnant, just on another form of birth control which made me lose the periods all together). My nipples, however, still get more sensitive once a month somehow. Doesn't feel nice when M touches them then :eek:

meow

taboofeline said:
certainly not disgusting. i myself find my own menstrual blood to be a turn on. i enjoy the smell and this is partly the reason that i prefer to use pads as opposed to tampons. i love the sight of my own blood.

my libido is also at its highest when i am menstruating and there is nothing better than a man who isn't afraid of a woman's natural bodily functions, or better yet, turned on by them.
I can honestly say that the menstrual cycle is truly arousing including tampons, and pads with the sweet blood that comes with it. I admit I have no idea why.

Back