Musketeer Immortal (closed)

Porthos stepped closer to Katarina and looked down at her, when she met his eyes, he gave her a slight smile.

"Seems like the people like you already, Francine in particular, you must have made an impact. Come have a seat and tell me what happened."
 
She calmed a little with Porthos there. She nodded the busted lip she couldn't hide and blackening bruise on the side of her face and eye revealed itself as her hair caught the breeze.

Lord Damons was not happy about my taking time to learn from Francine. He said that such trivial things should be left to others. He keeps me for the magics I can do and nothing else.
 
He gently brushed her hair aside, revealing the extent of the damage wrought by her "master" and the bodyguard. He inspected her face and then smiled slightly at her, "I think that finding you in my company might have been much worse."

He took her hands as they sat and he leaned close to her, locking eyes

"Once he is weakened, my brothers will be here. They are already on their way and your guard only has two days left before answering the challenge. All I ask is that you remain strong until then. Think you can do that for me?"
 
She nodded and almost without thought just her trust the he could help her she hugged him. It was simply instinct impulse. Francine just smiled to him.
 
He was quite surprised at her hugging him, he wrapped his arms around her slim form and held her just tightly enough. He took in her smell with half-closed eyes and he could feel a stirring deep inside him. He have felt lust before, he knew the sweet agony of love, he have been in the trysts of pleasure, he have tried most of the debaucheries that mankind could think of.

Never before have he felt this and that bothered him, but only slightly
 
She briefly tensed when he returned the hug but just as quickly calmed and slowly released the hug.

I... I will be fine... As you said it's just a couple of days.
 
He took her left hand in his right and reached up to touch her cheek, giving her a small smile, "And don't worry, Porthos the lover of women, still finds you the most beautiful woman he had ever seen." He gave her a wink and then raised her hand to kiss the knuckles.

He released her hand to sit back in his chair, "I know of a place not far from here. Would you like to go with me?"
 
She bit her lip but nodded. He was so caring so different from her current world. So safe and loving.

Where do you want us to go?
 
She nodded and slowly stood remaining close to him as she looked to the others.

Do not do anything that would bring back to any of you kind people... Please.
 
He looked at the crowd and gave her hand a gentle squeeze, "They will not go looking for trouble, but if your guardian and demon master comes knocking, they might find that grand Paris can be a very bad place to be."

He led the way outside and fell into step with her as they walked along
 
She hurried along with him feeling safe which sadly felt so strange to her. Biting her lip she looked to him occasionally as they walked.

You do not think that they would look for me here?
 
He shrugged, "Perhaps they will come looking since your energy lingers here. But if they do, they will only find Porthos. And if they return, you will be at home, waiting on them."

He patted her hand, "Now fret no more my turtle dove, you are save with me, for now."
 
She nodded. He had meant the little park. No they did not like places like that...

Yes... Let's go.
 
He walked with her, half leading the way, through the rusty gates and to the carousel where he had first met her. He paused and looked around, then he turned towards her and brushed her hair from her face, revealing fully the damage they had wrought.

It was not as bad as he had thought, but it was enough. A woman did not have to feel the pain that she had felt. It ached his heart that she had felt it and without thought he leaned in to gently kiss the bruise on her cheek.
 
The briefest of tensing only to calm just as quickly at his kiss. She smiled softly to him.

Are you sure you can defeat him?
 
With their faces so close, he stared into her eyes. How he loved their color and the life dancing inside them.

"I can never guarantee cheré, but you can know that I will never let you down on my accord."

He loved the soft smell of her and lightly smiled, his fingers brushing lightly over her hair.
 
She stared into his eyes chewing at her lower lip somewhat unsure of how to react till she noticed her hand on his cheek with no conscious thought of moving it there.

I have to believe that you will defeat him. I will not see any die because of me.
 
He smiled slightly at her touch

"Only a mad one will want people to die for them."

His own fingers brushed over her cheek, reveling in the softness of her skin.
 
She smiled to him her eyes closing at his touch. It was so peaceful and safe around him.

So I gather you wished to speak on things others need not hear or just to get away from the crowd?
 
"Perhaps I wished to get away from your adoring crowd to do something they might or might not approve of."

He didn't have far to move, her lips were a soft breeze against his own. The kiss so soft, that it could have been a mere pantomime of a kiss and not the real thing.
 
She blinked her lips parted to speak though she had no words. Perhaps because of its dream like potential from such softness.
 
He drew back and smiled at her

"Feel free to slap me now. I've been wanting to do that ever since you brought me here."
 
She was confused it was written all over her face as she searched his eyes.

You have whished to do that... Why?

Tenderness was more alien to her than anything.
 
He chuckled

"Because I do like to kiss a beautiful woman and you are one of the rarest beauties I have ever seen."

He took her one hand and gently kissed her knuckles, "And now that I know a bit more of you, I have wanted to do so even more. You are a woman and you deserve love and respect."
 
Back
Top