What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking for myself I'd enjoy a little humidity. Granted I live in South Cal, but when it's too dry for too long I feel like life is being sucked from my body. My skin, my sinuses, my lips... they feel cracked and unhappy.

I guess I'm just used to the dry... Nothing... Lol
 
I guess I'm just used to the dry... Nothing... Lol

It'll be a change for sure... especially if you like the sun shining all the time, but you'll also have the beach, sand between your toes and the smell of the ocean and near by quaint towns. do you like wine? If you like wine... well, you'll have lots of places driving distance to explore. :)
 
Trying to figure out how to change 'literotica guru' into something else. Anyone knows?
 
Where do you find that many pics that fast?!

Deviant Art. There are millions of pictures there.

Besides I usually look for pics and keep them open in tabs, choose the ones that look good and then post them, which is why it looks like I post very quickly.

Edit: For example, I have around 20 tabs open now with pictures, will only choose three to five out of those and post them, unless somehow I stumbled on some great photoshoot.
 
Deviant Art. There are millions of pictures there.

Besides I usually look for pics and keep them open in tabs, choose the ones that look good and then post them, which is why it looks like I post very quickly.

Edit: For example, I have around 20 tabs open now with pictures, will only choose three to five out of those and post them, unless somehow I stumbled on some great photoshoot.

Ahhh.
I use tumblr. Surprisingly, I get more my "posting pics" there, while I get "char idea pics" from DA.
(And harass people there too.)
 
20 tabs open,dam -the most ive ever had is 3.just relaxing now listerning to music

hahaha, you never played travian then :D

Also, somehow I always have many tabs open, even when not looking for pics. I just open everything at once and then start going through the tabs one by one.
 
Trying to figure out how to change 'literotica guru' into something else. Anyone knows?

The option to change the title came about when I hit 1500 the other day. Now I just need to decide what to put there. :)
 
Coffee, news and then have to hit the floor running. Got shopping today this morning before it gets hot here.
 
Waking up, cursing my burnt finger, smiling from the inside out...

Who ever thought that just being yourself would set the world wide open.


Time to read... time to write.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top