What pissed you off today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HottieMama

Notta Domme
Joined
Mar 16, 2007
Posts
6,066
At the request of some friends...


Go ahead...tell us what pissed you off...
 
Watching a friend that I love dearly take a serious accomplishment to her SO who subsequently blew it off because it wasn't 100% perfect.
 
Last edited:
So-called "friends", some for years, who have been spreading stories about Sir...luckily I know the rumours are NOT true.
 
A person in my life who lead me to believe that she was understanding of my life and lifestyle, only to find out from a close friend that she is telling everyone behind my back that my kinks and the fact that I'm bi disgust her..:(
 
My ex and her hypocritical God-loving bullshit. (No offense meant to those religious Litsters, but when a lesbian goes spouting crap about me going to hell because I'm gay, it pisses me off! And she says she has now "turned straight" for God, but she did some pretty gay stuff with me, and she CAN'T tell me she didn't like it!) Sorry. Just a bit pissed.


Heather
 
I went to the movies and then to the mall today and both places were very crowded. The roads were also packed.

It pisses me off when people are in my way when I go somewhere or am trying to get something done. I also like uncrowded movies.

At least I enjoyed that alien vs. predator r movie and at the mall about every third person was a hot teen girl with a lovely ass.

Other than that, everyone else pissed me off. Then I got teen ass overload and had to come home.

I bought a book at the mall, one by Laurell K. Hamilton called Strange Candy.
 
my mum trying to tell me what and when I can do, geez......

my lil girl doing some damn noice with my sisters son all over the house today while something they call "playing" with toys ~sigh~

my ex for leaving me while he promised he wont do that again :(

all the visits that comes here while I wanna be all alone and have a holy peace. I had to go take a bath and sink under the water to calm my self down somehow and have a peace for a little while.

the knowing the New Year celebration will suck just as this Christmas

the knowing I walk alone into the new Year while theres so much infront of me and I am feeling like I just dont wanna go thro all of that all alone.... ~sigh~
 
My cold and the fact that my kids are sick.
Time..and lack thereof (25 hours in a day is all i ask for.)
The crappy weather here.
Just being really damn tired.
 
That I'm having my tonsils out tomorrow. A week in bed with no good food and nothing to do! *POUT*
 
Wal-Mart. (Need I say more.)

I took some clothes back to exchange that I had recieved for Christmas that wasn't anything I would have ever worn. The returning them wasn't the problem. The nice lady asked for my receipt and I told her I didn't have one because it was a gift so she put the money on a giftcard and said thank you and have a good day.
I went to try to find something that I would wear. I find 1 pair of pants in my size, it was the only one they had, and some socks, and went to check out. Got up in line and the lady in front of me was using a items-return-giftcard, too. The giftcard would not work. The little girl called a CSM, she couldn't figure it out, so she called another CSM and then a 3rd CSM lady walked up and said "oh, the system isn't working; you can't use giftcards." Oh, I was angryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I had just waited in line for 30 minutes to get my items-return-giftcard, went and found what I wanted, and the giftcards wasn't working.
If a bomb had went off in that place, I wouldn't even cared.


Ok, I'm better now, LOL.
 
Lil visit of my ex and the lil talk we had.

(What made me smile tho is that he was pissed off way much more than me at the end :rolleyes: )
 
The headache that started behind my right eye and is now spreading. More than that, it's the fact that I can't concentrate on anything for more than five seconds because of it.
 
Having someone reignite my disillusionment with some aspects of life...but I will get over it as I always do, just will take time and patience.

Catalina:catroar:
 
I went to the movies and then to the mall today and both places were very crowded. The roads were also packed.

It pisses me off when people are in my way when I go somewhere or am trying to get something done. I also like uncrowded movies.

At least I enjoyed that alien vs. predator r movie and at the mall about every third person was a hot teen girl with a lovely ass.

Other than that, everyone else pissed me off. Then I got teen ass overload and had to come home.

I bought a book at the mall, one by Laurell K. Hamilton called Strange Candy.

I have that book, a collection of short stories. It's pretty good
 
so far i have only been awake for 40 minutes.. the alarm has pissed me off, having to wear business clothing pissed me off (because i have tats on my forearm i have to wear long sleeves), that i ate badly last night pissed me off (i napped too long to put dinner on so had to order food), how my belly feels this morning pissed me off, and my toe hurts

:D
 
Betticus said:
I bought a book at the mall, one by Laurell K. Hamilton called Strange Candy.
I have that book, a collection of short stories. It's pretty good

I have that one as well, I liked several of the stories in it and it was a nice read especially on those times when you don't have a lot of time to dedicate to a single story.

WPMO lately was the number of people who came in to Walgreens on Christmas Day hoping to nab the after Christmas specials early (they didn't) and acted horrified that we were open. I bet I heard "it's awful you have to work on Christmas" a hundred times that day. Hellloooooo! If you'd kept your money at home, along with the other $29k we netted, we probably wouldn't be open on Christmas Day. :rolleyes:
 
Kids are better but I'm still sick.
My boss who keeps fucking changing my schedule!!!!!!! J.C. give me a break.
The ignorant c**t at the nail place today.
 
My ex and her hypocritical God-loving bullshit. (No offense meant to those religious Litsters, but when a lesbian goes spouting crap about me going to hell because I'm gay, it pisses me off! And she says she has now "turned straight" for God, but she did some pretty gay stuff with me, and she CAN'T tell me she didn't like it!) Sorry. Just a bit pissed.


Heather

oy vey. Good luck to her on that! Turning straight for God always works out so well.
 
two things.. the constant dueling between two people on another board Malin and I run.. and one that shouldnt have but did, was the constant questions of one of my trainees about if his job was in trouble. I wanted to scream, "If you come to work on time, every day, and work hard, every day, then your job wont be in trouble."
 
Wal-Mart. (Need I say more.)

I went to the trouble of getting my son in the cart, complete with cart cover, diaper bag, toys, bottle, cell phone, list, pen to scratch things off of the list, well you get the idea...

We walked into Wally....and right back out. It just wasn't worth it today. I mean really...how much of a deal can it be to stand in line for an hour to save a little money. In the end...my time becomes worth more. The walk in 80 degree heat complete with car exhaust from those stalking to find the only space left didn't help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top