The Official Author's Hangout Winter Holidays 2012 Contest Support Thread

Yes, welcome to the only real contest on Literotica. The Winter Holidays 2012 Contest.

Well, today is opening day. I hope you bag your limit early.

And remember, the idea is to have as much fun as possible.

Good for you and welcome aboard.

Mine hadn't posted when I looked earlier but I'm not worried.

Some would say that stepdaughters aren't incest but those are the purists of the incest readers. Good luck and expect a few shots across your bow.

I cut my Lit teeth with a LW series, I have a thick skin.

As always the contest starts and I have not started mine. I am trying to wrap up something I'm going to put up on amazon then start my entry. I'm also still fighting through proofreading a 400+ page novel.

I'll most likely enter in the middle like I always do, I was not happy with myself for entering so late last time, but it was better than not entering at all.

What is it when you have an idea but it's not quite a full-fledged plot bunny? You that little kernel of an idea that hasn't quite popped yet.

What is it when you have an idea but it's not quite a full-fledged plot bunny? You that little kernel of an idea that hasn't quite popped yet.

It's a tease, is what it is.

I know the feeling. I have this image of a lesbian couple, but one used to be with men and has an urge once in awhile. The girlfriend has decided to bring a guy in for a surprise. That's the real basic idea, but all the details are eluding me.

Time for a little more heat. :D

A soak in a hot tub with your eyes closed can help among other things.

anather page... another quoting of our resident racist...

rodney-king.jpg

still not funny tex…

The following is post # 1179 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. Our AHland racist also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162, 1168, 1170, 1172, 1175, 1176 and now 1179. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! SIX on the third page! TWO times on the fourth. THREE on the fifth page. FIVE on the sixth. EIGHT on the seventh page. Now a SECOND on the eighth page. The same post 39 times. He's now up to 252 times posting the same thing (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

So unfortunately I’m forced to share his disgusting posts on this thread. And of course there are no free rides for enablers. Sorry…

image.php
image.php
image.php

enabling hate in AHland? Why?

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the stupid people? Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1179 on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

fucktard1.jpg

Yes I think that just about covers tex’s qualities…

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS. [/SIZE]
made-up-fucktard2.jpg

But for information and support of the A.I.R. Summer Lovin’ Contest, please go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Does anyone else smell peanuts? There must be an elephant in the room somewhere. :D

No, but I smell another reported post. Sooner or later Laurel is either going to get so sick of this she will ban this piece of shit or she's going to get rid of the report post button.

Now where were we. Oh yeah, it's opening day of the real, one and only Winter Holidays Contest. :)

Loving the entries so far, not to mention the feedback to mine. With any luck I'll have my second entry done within a week.

Loving the entries so far, not to mention the feedback to mine. With any luck I'll have my second entry done within a week.

My second is done but I'm going to wait a few days to let others get their first one in.

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Thanksgiving Contest

starts: November 1st
closes: November 22nd
winners announced: November 24th

tumblr_lrivk551z31qe8fz1o1_500.jpg

It’s my turn! Pleeeease…

For information and support of the A.I.R. Thanksgiving Contest, please go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Still the Number 1 Support Thread…

or you can go into the archives and access its predecessor:

Congrats to the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS “Special Contest” AWARD WINNERS
Thank you…

Blimey TxRad, I'm not normally into BDSM, but I gave your contest story a try and it sure was hot.

Liked yours too, SR, but that was almost a given :)

I'm still debating bdsm or group for mine. The bdsm aspects might not be the "group" crowds thing, but I think its too soft for the bdsm crowd.

Hmmm, this might come down to my final decision making process. Where did I put that magic eight ball?

It's a tease, is what it is.

I know the feeling. I have this image of a lesbian couple, but one used to be with men and has an urge once in awhile. The girlfriend has decided to bring a guy in for a surprise. That's the real basic idea, but all the details are eluding me.

she puts him in a big wrapped box under the tree?

Started a Holiday story a couple of days ago. I'm 2/3 done and now wondering how it should end. Keep changing my mind but want to keep it short. Plenty of time to finish it and get an editor.
DG

she puts him in a big wrapped box under the tree?

Hmmm, possibility.

I was leaning towards a real surprise. Because the woman misses cock, the girlfriend fucks her with a strap on sometimes, so I was thinking she's blind folded and get the real thing slipped to her as quite the surprise.

Blimey TxRad, I'm not normally into BDSM, but I gave your contest story a try and it sure was hot.

Liked yours too, SR, but that was almost a given :)

Thanks. Not many off on starting gate day, though.

Time for a little more heat. :D

A soak in a hot tub with your eyes closed can help among other things.

LOL Yeah, with the parents visiting and two kids, that'll happen. Ah, I can dream. Perhaps that's my plot bunny. ;)

Actually my mini-bunny was inspired by a song and involves one of those snow globes.

well at least this speedingg up of posts will help us empty the garbage bin faster...

Back