The Isolated Blurt Thread XXVII: Aubrey Plaza's Cotton Candy Flavored Vagina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that likes Lance?

I never did have good taste in people.

Back in the day, I became good friends with the meanest, toughest bad ass in the county, cuz I didn't like the alternative.
I'd rather get along with Lance cuz he makes one hell of an annoying enemy.

Yoga pants seem to be the standard uniform where I live. They have become both a blessing and a curse. They should not be for all. But I will gladly put up with that for the ones that wear them well...

yoga-pants-are-the-best-12.jpg

Sonofabitch.

Have there REALLY been twenty-seven (27) Isolated Blurt Threads since La Laurelle began limiting their length?

It's hard to believe. I suppose it goes to prove that time flies when you're having fun.

Back in the day, I became good friends with the meanest, toughest bad ass in the county, cuz I didn't like the alternative.
I'd rather get along with Lance cuz he makes one hell of an annoying enemy.

In the same way that a Care Bear with Tourettes would be annoying?

Sonofabitch.

Have there REALLY been twenty-seven (27) Isolated Blurt Threads since La Laurelle began limiting their length?

It's hard to believe. I suppose it goes to prove that time flies when you're having fun.

Yes and KS got 21 of them. :mad:

Little guy gets his hands on the village bicycle and he thinks he's won the yellow jersey.

:D

Nice to read Laurel continue to bring the GB down to a level that it has a chance to compete with killsnitch.

Hey Loretta,

You had this alt sitting in the back pocket of your abaya, just waiting for the ban hammer to fall on WiltedWalter, yes?

Despite the name change, we expect the same tedious religious hypocrisy and abortion threads from you, as well as your regular multitude of whiny appeals to Laurel and all, about the terrible double-standards and unjust treatment of Lit's No-stick, lemmingly, wannabe, selectively religiously shitheely poster, Eeyore.

Go get 'em, Loretta!

tumblr_nrppcado7s1smxjoeo1_500.jpg

Yes and KS got 21 of them. :mad:

Well, I'll be hornswoggled.

I don't pay much attention. Frankly, it's a mystery to me why people seem to get such a big kick out of this "alt" business. It seems pretty idiotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back