Unshaven and hairy women

Alex_speed

Virgin
Women, why do you shave? Is it for yourself or is it for men? I love unshaven women but unfortunately seldome come across a woman who doesn't shave. I love naturally hairy pussies and also have interest in women who don't shave at all. Are there any natural women out there?

Natural women

There are indeed women out there who do not shave. Seems they are harder to find in today's world, though! I worked with one back in the early 80's and she was a sight to behold when she wore a bikini... She didn't shave at all and didn't care what anybody thought about it. We were on a business trip together one time and I had a couple of drinks and told her she was driving me totally wild with her body hair. Later that evening, she came to my hotel room and let me see her totally nude and it took my breath away. The next day, she told me it turned her on so much to know that I got off so much just from looking at her.

There are web sites devoted just to natural and hairy women. If more women only knew just how many men loved the natural look!

There are indeed women out there who do not shave. Seems they are harder to find in today's world, though! I worked with one back in the early 80's and she was a sight to behold when she wore a bikini... She didn't shave at all and didn't care what anybody thought about it. We were on a business trip together one time and I had a couple of drinks and told her she was driving me totally wild with her body hair. Later that evening, she came to my hotel room and let me see her totally nude and it took my breath away. The next day, she told me it turned her on so much to know that I got off so much just from looking at her.

There are web sites devoted just to natural and hairy women. If more women only knew just how many men loved the natural look!

Great story thank you for your input!

Back when I was 18 I shaved Down there because if you wanted to wear bikini you did.

So now that I'm over 50 I don't care and I don't shave there Anymore

Unshaved

Back when I was 18 I shaved Down there because if you wanted to wear bikini you did.

My first wife had a fairly hairy bush for the first 4 - 5 years we were married, then she wanted me to trim it for her. She was a BBW and she just had trouble doing it herself. Over time, she kept asking me to trim it closer and closer until it was almost shaven. It wasn't totally hairless and smooth, but pretty close. She was just more comfortable having less hair down there, I guess. I was born in the early 60's, so I like seeing pubic hair on women. To me, there is nothing sexier than a woman with snowy white tan lines and a full bush!

self pleasure

I first started to shave as a request from my boyfriend/future husband. He loved to go down on me ,but kept on getting hair in his teeth, so I shaved my lips. I then had my first experience with another woman, she was shaved. I loved it, and since then I have been smooth. Occasionally I grow a bit just for a change, but soon end up back bold. I do love bold men, not there heads but there cock and balls, such a turn on.

My wife hasn't shaved anything but her legs in years and my daughter has never shaved. They both look great to me and they get a lot of comments when we go to a beach where they have to wear a suit and they wear micro thongs.

I shave for bikinis, but mostly i stay trimmed. I only fully shave of a guy wants me like that. Sometimes there's a guy who likes me hairier and I let it grow out.

Different strokes for different folks. I love eating pussy. Yeah its fun when shaved but sometimes I'm in the market for hairy. Just depends. The hair isn't my concern, its what lies beneath so I'm cool earning it by going through the bush ;-)

No need to shave to wear a bikini. My wife and daughter never have. They wear micro thongs and just let it all show.

I have always enjoyed my hair. I just feel like women look like girls with it shaved. It's odd to me. I understand a trim for bikinis but that's so different than going bare. Just my opinion.

Back