Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all of it makes sense but I think it's supposed to be as Reci so accurately put it Humans beat Oxygen. . .via absorption bitches!

And I'm pretty sure you got all those right Remi but I don't train Ice types, I only keep it around because it's great against Dragons and only dragon and ice do shit to dragons.

I read that really fast and at the end I only got "shit dragons" and then I got distracted.

I couldn't find a depiction of a shit dragon, but I did get this:

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSrShV5d9p3M1S8GOUPeTMqtbM1Ojio8I9dunK_i-G6Aepqkd0EA

Yeah! LAND!

Not all of it makes sense but I think it's supposed to be as Reci so accurately put it Humans beat Oxygen. . .via absorption bitches!

And I'm pretty sure you got all those right Remi but I don't train Ice types, I only keep it around because it's great against Dragons and only dragon and ice do shit to dragons.

I think in the early games water beat rock. Maybe rock beats ground. I don't remember anymore.

I read that really fast and at the end I only got "shit dragons" and then I got distracted.

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSrShV5d9p3M1S8GOUPeTMqtbM1Ojio8I9dunK_i-G6Aepqkd0EA

Yeah! LAND!

I hate those games somedays when you find yourself stalking something that just doesn't seem interested in the fight. Of course if you were in the middle of some stupid fetch quest that involved hunting tribbles not only would the dragon land, it would conviently forget they are supposed to make noise before attacking.

I think in the early games water beat rock. Maybe rock beats ground. I don't remember anymore.

Water beats both of them. I think ground beats rock but don't quote me.

Dark is immune to psychic. Very important to remember! They were literally added to the game because psychics were running roughshod over everything.

I hate those games somedays when you find yourself stalking something that just doesn't seem interested in the fight. Of course if you were in the middle of some stupid fetch quest that involved hunting tribbles not only would the dragon land, it would conviently forget they are supposed to make noise before attacking.

It's ridiculous in Skyrim. You can't fast travel until the dragon goes away, but it's going to be on the horizon fighting a mammoth and you will be unable to get its attention.

The fast travel thing makes me crazy. "I don't care if there's a freaking crab somewhere behind a rock that doesn't give a damn about me, that does not qualify as battle!"

I'm of mixed feelings of the fast travel in the Elder Scrolls games. Mostly because I'm always all derp derp derp if I don't travel through those mountains I'll never find out about the witch who lives there and then who will I go to to change mah fate?

I'm of mixed feelings of the fast travel in the Elder Scrolls games. Mostly because I'm always all derp derp derp if I don't travel through those mountains I'll never find out about the witch who lives there and then who will I go to to change mah fate?

Well, it was very silly to be a vampire in Oblivion and be unable to fast travel 'cause sunlight.

By the time I've gotten to picking every mountain flower on the way, I want to go through quickly.

I never got vamped in Oblivion. Either didn't get far enough or the expansion or both.

Yeah, I stopped playing that particular character pretty quickly.

Unfortunately I hate the vampire treatment in both Oblivion and Skyrim.

"Vampires can't...loot? Why?"

Nightingale Armor! And a bow! That's my kinda girly clothes.

E58jXwc.png

That's not girly clothing.

And fuck me, did Ashe forget to buy the Frost Fire skin? I mean she looks good, she also looks like she's in a case of pre-death.

Yeah! LAND!

dragonrend

Course it is. It's got a bow!

Robin Hood
Green Arrow
Hawkeye
Lego. . .okay I'll skip that one
Aragon uses a bow too though.

Bows are quite masculine! Why do you think you're taking a long, smooth shaft, with a thick head to penetrate the flesh of others? A female weapon would have an opening! Like lasso. Now there's a feminine weapon. It wraps around you and when it finds something it likes it squeezes down tight!

Robin Hood
Green Arrow
Hawkeye
Lego. . .okay I'll skip that one
Aragon uses a bow too though.

Bows are quite masculine! Why do you think you're taking a long, smooth shaft, with a thick head to penetrate the flesh of others? A female weapon would have an opening! Like lasso. Now there's a feminine weapon. It wraps around you and when it finds something it likes it squeezes down tight!

Who else is going to have their hands on that shaft more often and more effectively?

Wander.jpg

wander also uses bow + arrow! despite being FUCKING MASSIVELY out-sized in all his heroic battles.

Wander.jpg

wander also uses bow + arrow! despite being FUCKING MASSIVELY out-sized in all his heroic battles.

I always say I'm going to experiment with other things, but there's no way. I am straight as an arrow. Bows all the way. Especially in Oblivion and Skyrim. C'mon. I can get stealth so high that they bang INTO me and can't find me.

Who else is going to have their hands on that shaft more often and more effectively?

People who carry them around day in and day out. Who wake up and handle one, practice aiming lest we hit the seat or floor and incur the wrath of the mighty Vaginasaurus Rex. People who have to know how to deal with the shaft when there isn't a convient pocket to tuck it into!

This is also why guys can't bake. We've never spent nine months turning batter into something soft and spongy!

People who carry them around day in and day out. Who wake up and handle one, practice aiming lest we hit the seat or floor and incur the wrath of the mighty Vaginasaurus Rex. People who have to know how to deal with the shaft when there isn't a convient pocket to tuck it into!

This is also why guys can't bake. We've never spent nine months turning batter into something soft and spongy!

Well, I probably shouldn't argue with that.

Testosterone sounds like tricky stuff.

Nah. Its not tricky. Hulk Smash. Quite simple.

Its not like that crazy shit that you got going on where you can be in the mood for snuggles and then suddenly decide it's crying time followed by a rousing game of kick the Sean.

Nah. Its not tricky. Hulk Smash. Quite simple.

Its not like that crazy shit that you got going on where you can be in the mood for snuggles and then suddenly decide it's crying time followed by a rousing game of kick the Sean.

There was an episode of Big Bang Theory where Howard got some estrogen cream on his hands and his behavior went completely out of whack. Bernadette is cautioning him to wear gloves and saying estrogen is powerful stuff, and that she's "Had years of experience riding the dragon!"

I laughed. Hard. So did Ulaven.

As hardcore psychotics go that stuff seems to be about as bad as it gets.

This is what I'm saying. Testosterone sounds fairly straightforward. Yeah, it's strong, but it's consistent.

Estrogen fucking changes every goddamned day and you feel like smiling all the time UNTIL YOU DON'T.

*freaky music with no actual rhythm*

Yep. Hulk want Smash. You see Hulk try not to be in the way but if you can't avoid it roll over and play dead. That usually works. By contrast that might just make the woman angrier!

Yep. Hulk want Smash. You see Hulk try not to be in the way but if you can't avoid it roll over and play dead. That usually works. By contrast that might just make the woman angrier!

Hard to tell. It isn't for the faint of heart anyway. It is predictably unpredictable.

Gift of life. Sure. Gift of crazy. Thanks. Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back