The start of something new

We might ask him nicely to allow you to post one or two pictures tonight. I’m sure he knows how jealous we are that he gets that sexy body every might

I asked him he said no pictures yet, I need to be sluttier with you guys if I want to share pictures. So ask me your most degrading and humiliating questions on this thread and hopefully he will let me share my tits with you

What is the sluttiest thing he has made you do in public? Did it involve you doing something with another man?

What is the sluttiest thing he has made you do in public? Did it involve you doing something with another man?

I’ve had to wear a dildo many place and then fuck my ass in public, I’ve given handjobs to men at bars under the table, if blown him at a movie

What is the sluttiest thing he has ever made you do for him?

That’s tough, all depends on what you consider slutty? I’ve spread my legs at restaurants in a skirt asking the waiter if I look wet. He has fisted me, covered me in cum and made me get coffee at Starbucks

Has your master let you clean his cock off after cumming in one of his dates or service his date while she sucked him off?

I asked him he said no pictures yet, I need to be sluttier with you guys if I want to share pictures. So ask me your most degrading and humiliating questions on this thread and hopefully he will let me share my tits with you

Do you enjoy piss play?

That’s tough, all depends on what you consider slutty? I’ve spread my legs at restaurants in a skirt asking the waiter if I look wet. He has fisted me, covered me in cum and made me get coffee at Starbucks

how deep did he fist you? to the wrist or deeper?

Has your master let you clean his cock off after cumming in one of his dates or service his date while she sucked him off?

I love the honor of cleaning his cock after he fucks another woman. To get to his cum is a great honor

Will master let other guys fuck you until you gain the weight?

When you do get pregnant you have to share photos here!! I love fucking pregnant fuck holes...

You forgot to answer these questions...if master let other guys fuck you that would make you a skit for sure...

Have you ever streaked for him?

What is your home attire like? Slutty clothes? naked? collar?

I'd love to hear about that a bit more....

When did you discover you were submissive? And how?

What was your weight before? What is it now? What's the goal weight? What would have been the goal weight if you were losing?

Back