Looking for a Story Consultant

BigMadStork

Experienced
I write stories, not just two-page quickies. My writings are about character development, emotions, and events that take place over time. I like being unique, taking an unusual spin, and reaching out in fantastic ways.

I use Grammarly for my grammar, spelling, and punctuation edits. It is brutally efficient at pointing out errors. Highly recommended for all authors.

Why a 'Story Consultant'? I need help with continuity, clarity, and focus. As the author, I know what's going on and with whom. However, getting that knowledge onto paper can be difficult 100% of the time.

I want someone willing to look at the story and provide feedback. What is unnecessary? What is unclear? What has no description? What did I leave out? My stories reside in the Incest/Taboo section although I like variety and most of my stories will run into or experiment with other sections for fun.

I have several stories that need a Story Consultant. Most span 3-4 sections and many chapters. I am no Hemingway and my stories are not realistic. However, they are a fun read for many.

Please reply if you are interested.

Back