The Cost of Doing Business (closed)

She stood just inside the door of the little bathroom and heard him on the other side obviously getting dressed.

See you next time, Jessie. I'm looking forward to visiting your home

As soon as she heard the office door close, she ran out and locked the door. The last thing she needed was the cleaning crew coming in and smelling sex or finding cum all over the office. She quickly cleaned herself up. Travis had really stretched her out and she used a mirror to look. Her slit was definitely stretched out. Hopefully everything would go back to normal by tomorrow.

She spent the next hour and a half cleaning her office - the rug, the sofa. Even her desk. She used practically an entire can of air freshener in the room. It was a good thing that she had removed her dress or she might have had that ruined by getting something on it.

When she was sure that she and the room were clean, she walked out with a small trash bag. On the way home, she stopped at the grocery store to get a few things Before leaving the store, she cut around behind the store and dropped the trash bags in the dumpster before heading home.

She was a bit apprehensive when she got home. Kenneth was waiting in bed for her, asking how her day had been. She told him that it had been a rough day - he had no idea exact how rough. She claimed a headache and quickly kissed him before turning over and trying to go to sleep.

How was she going to get Kenneth to leave without raising his suspicions? This was just the start of 6 months of hell. How was she going to survive. And how was she going to keep something like this secret? If it got out, it could ruin her career, her marriage, her life, her reputation.
 
Travis went home satisfied. Getting his rocks off with a beautiful woman was thrill enough. Seeing Jessica struggle not to enjoy herself was truly enjoyable. Sooner or later, he was going to see his bitch of a boss beg him to fuck her.

The thought so excited him that he had to jack off twice before he could finally fall asleep. That itself was a slight surprise. He had to admit, he was starting to crave Jessica, too.

The following day, he kept his distance. Despite his instinct to be near her, he knew that being too aggressive might cause her to balk. He'd have to be patient.

Travis waited till the following Monday. When her secretary left for lunch, he slipped into Jessica's office. Her eyes looked up from her desk, clearly displeased that he'd not even knocked before entering.

Travis ignored her withering gaze and smiled. "So this week, I think we should do it in a proper bed: yours. When do you want me to invite me over?"
 
Monday found her nerves starting to be stretched almost to the breaking point. Around noon, she heard her office door open and without even looking, she knew who it was.

Travis' smug face stared back at her from the other side of the desk.

So this week, I think we should do it in a proper bed: yours. When do you want me to invite me over?

She dropped her head. She had not been able to get a day when Kenneth would be gone. She hated to do this, but he left her no options.

"Please, Travis, I could not get a time when my house would be available. Could we please meet at your house?" He raised an eyebrow and she flinched before saying. "Please. I'll do whatever you want but I cannot get him out of the house this week."
 
"I find that hard to believe, " Travis sneered. " Clever girl like you, Miss Big Shot Executive, but you can't get your husband out of the house for a few hours?" He shook his head dismissively. "Did you even try?"

Travis glared at her a moment. "Fine. But if you can't accomplish a simple task, there have to be consequences. You know that."

Travis stepped to the office door and turned the lock. He turned and strode back to Jessica's desk. He circled around to her side and spun her fancy leather chair to face him.

"I figure we've got just about half an hour before your secretary gets back," he declared as he unbuckled his belt. "That's plenty of time for you to get me off."

His pants slid down his thighs and around his ankles. His boxers followed, revealing his thick, dangling cock. "You're on the clock, Jessie. Get to work."
 
Last edited:
She knew that he was going to make her life hell. But Kenneth would not budge. Not without making him suspicious of her reason for wanting him out of the house.

"I figure we've got just about half an hour before your secretary gets back. That's plenty of time for you to get me off. You're on the clock, Jessie. Get to work.

Jessica felt like throwing up, and that feeling would be even stronger once she started sucking him. She knelt before him, the smell of his cock was strong and she reached a hand out to take hold of his massively imposing cock. Though at the moment it was "at rest", she could tell that just the thought of her in a subordinate position before him was starting to excite him. She could see precum gathering at its tip, seeping from the slit.

She pressed her lips against the head, almost as in a kiss. Sucking the slit, she slid her lips as tightly down the broad head, her lips stretched as her tongue began to swirl around, though her full mouth hindered some of its movement.

There was no way to fit his entirety in her mouth and her hand gripped the lower part of his cock, matching the bobbing of her head with the stroking of her hands.

She realized that, quite against her better judgement, she was actually looking forward to sex again with Travis. It had taken well on 24 hours for her poor battered slit to return to the way that Jessica knew it should be. Kenneth had never known what she had done 2 days earlier.
 
Last edited:

Travis' member didn't take long to respond to Jessica's touch. The mammoth head soon filled her mouth, bulging her cheeks as she bobbed atop it.

After a couple minutes, he pushed her back off it. A sticky string of cum and saliva stretched from his cock to her surprised expression. "That was just warm-up," he explained.

Travis reached down and gripped Jessica by the upper arms. He hefted her onto her feet and spun her to face his desk. A firm hand at the back of her neck pushed her forward till she bent over, leaning onto her outstretched arms.

Meanwhile, Travis hiked up her executive skirt and slid his other hand between her slender thighs. His fingers snagged her panties and yanked the silk barrier down to her knees.

"Hope you're warmed up, too," he grunted as he guided his swollen cock between her thighs. The engorged tip pressed between her labia in search of her pussy.
 
Just sucking and licking that fat head on his cock was starting to turn her on. This afternoon would be very uncomfortable as she tried to keep him out of her mind.

He suddenly pulled her off of his cock and, to her surprise, stood her up and forced her to bend over her desk. She felt her skirt lifted and his hand reach up and snag her panties, ripping them down to her knees.

Hope you're warmed up, too

She felt that fat head pressing between her thighs, rubbing up and down, playing in the wetness that could be found there. Quite against her will, she had been turned on to the whole thing. The smell of his cock had filled her nostrils. Her pussy had started to get wet the instant her lowered his pant and she saw the monster between his legs.

She was apprehensive as he found his mark and began to slide into her tight wet tunnel. Quite against her will, she groaned. Her body accepted his cock as if it remembered the member from the previous encounter. She felt his hands on her hips pulling her back on his cock.
 

It did not escape Travis' notice how Jessica angled her hips to meet his erection. He wondered if she was even aware she was doing it. Whatever her mouth might say, her pussy definitely seemed eager for him.

"Ahhh," Travis sighed as he sank into her warm canal. She was still tight as a drum around his oversized girth, but damn if he didn't enjoy it.

As before, he bottomed out before he is was fully inside. But after a few slow strokes, he could feel her self opening up to him, sucking his shaft a bit deeper each time. "You feel amazing," he groaned. "Yeah, just like that, baby."
 
Ahhh

She could tell by the sounds he made that he was enjoying himself. Closing her eyes didn't make it all go away but instead seemed to accentuate the whole thing. His fat head stretched the nether lips that had finally returned to normal. Now, her internal walls rubbed and scraped against his massive tool and she fought to keep from groaning too.

You feel amazing. Yeah, just like that, baby.

He proceeded to pull out before pressing in again. Each time his cock reached deeper and deeper into her and she, quite against her will, was turned on even more. Her body began to relish in the fucking, her hips pushing back to meet his, aiding to grease his plunge with her cream.

Damn! Her body was starting to look forward to Travis and his mammoth cock. The idea of sex with Kenneth was becoming stale, unexciting and predictable. They always did things the same way, for the same period of time.

She kept her head down and tried to stay quiet. She didn't want her secretary to return back early from lunch and hear something she shouldn't.
 

"Gnnnnnh!" Travis strained a final time as he shoved past Jessica's waning resistance. The engorged cockhead popped through, embedding his swollen shaft far deeper in her than he had any right to be. "Damn, that feels good," he sighed.

Jessica said nothing. She had barely made a peep beyond the obvious increase in her breathing as he plunged into her. Travis couldn't tell from his view of the back of her head, but he strongly suspected she was holding back on purpose. Probably didn't want to give him the satisfaction of showing any reaction.

"Not too chatty today," he mused. "Or maybe you just don't want to talk to me? Hmmm. . . I think we can fix that."

The reach was a bit of a stretch, but Travis long limbs made it just possible from his position. His fingers hit the phone's speaker button, emitting the familiar dial tone. The speed dial notation he wanted was third on the list: Kenneth. He tapped the key and the phone trilled the digits.

Jessica could do nothing to stop him. Her slender frame couldn't match his reach and he leaned her into the desk to prevent her from shifting away.

The phone rang twice before a somewhat muffled male voice answered. "Hey honey, what's up?" There was a slight pause and the sound someone swallowing. The voice returned in a clear baritone. "Sorry, you caught me at lunch and my mouth was full. How are you doing?"

Travis snickered under his breath so the caller wouldn't hear. "Best not tell him what your mouth was full of five minutes ago," he whispered in Jessica's ear. "Go on, chat with your husband. Let him know just what kind of day his wife is having. I'll just keep fucking you nice and quiet while you do."
 
Not too chatty today. Or maybe you just don't want to talk to me? Hmmm. . . I think we can fix that.

As he fucked her, he reached over to her phone. She tried to intercept him but was too short to reach, especially when his thrusts pushed her into the desk.

She heard the mechanical sounds of the phone on autodial and suspected who he was calling. Then she heard the familiar voice.

Hey honey, what's up?

Her heart was racing and she felt panic rising in her chest.

Sorry, you caught me at lunch and my mouth was full. How are you doing?

Oh, how she so wished she could turn back time. Back to a time before Travis and his sexual blackmail. Meanwhile, Travis slid his monster snake in and out of her. He whispered in her ear.

Best not tell him what your mouth was full of five minutes ago. Go on, chat with your husband. Let him know just what kind of day his wife is having. I'll just keep fucking you nice and quiet while you do.

She gritted her teeth trying to think what to say.

"Honey, you still there?"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry dear, I...was just looking over some figures. How...is your day going?"

"That's what I asked you. You okay?"

Travis kept bumping that fat head on his cock up deep inside her as his hands on her hips pulled her back on his mammoth cock.

"Yes. Just trying to multitask...and not doing a...good job of it. Sorry honey."

"I know that you really want that promotion. But don't overdo it."

Travis was really starting to fuck her hard and it was taking all her willpower not to groan as old Vlad really was heading her towards the inevitable.

Jessica was having trouble keeping the thread of conversation going. Then Kenneth said something that sent red flags up.

"Concerning what we talked about last night, I definitely will not be leaving this week. But next week, I'll be gone Thursday through Sunday. But when I come back, I should have a big clients on the books."

As he spoke, she laid her head down on the desk. Shit! Now Travis knew that even though her husband was going to be home this week, next week he would be gone for 4 nights. She heard Travis quietly chuckle, just low enough to keep Kenneth from hearing it.

"Okay, dear...we'll discuss this tonight. Love you."

"Love you too. Later."

Kenneth rang off and she dropped her head down on her arms crossed on the desktop.
 
Travis hadn't has this much fun in ages. Listening to Jessica try to keep her voice even as he slowly fucked her had him grinning ear-to-ear. It was all he could do not to laugh as he felt her squirm and shudder against his cock.

When her husband finally hung up, Jessica collapsed forward. Apparently the effort had all but exhausted her. Travis clicked off the speakerphone and chuckled.

"That was very impressive, Jessie," Travis declared. "The way you resisted the urge to cum while you were talking to your husband. I felt your pussy start to tremble towards the end, but you held on, didn't you?"

"But you can stop resisting now, " he counseled. "If your pussy gets any wetter, you're going to flood your office when I pull out. So go ahead, let's hear you moan about how much you love my cock."
 
Last edited:
That was very impressive, Jessie. The way you resisted the urge to cum while you were talking to your husband. I felt your pussy start to tremble towards the end, but you held on, didn't you? But you can stop resisting now. If your pussy gets any wetter, you're going to flood your office when I pull out. So go ahead, let's hear you moan about how much you love my cock.

Moan about how much she loved his cock? That egotistical prick! She certainly wasn't gonna let him know that. Though she was just about past being able to keep from cuming.

She kept her head down and felt her body jerking as he fucked her. She gritted her teeth, groaning as her pussy clamped down hard on his mammoth cock. She could feel her body providing plenty of cream, giving him ample lubricant as he kept her bent over her desk.
 
Travis paused in his thrusting a moment to give her a slight respite. The squeaks and gasps coming from his boss had grown ever more insistent, so he teased her as she panted for air.

"Why so stubborn, sweet cheeks?" He taunted. "You are just dying to cum. I can feel your pussy trembling. Stop fighting it."

He rocked his hips into her, pushing his cock far too deep into her tender flesh. He'd hoped he could force her to orgasm while on the phone. Listening to her try to explain that to her husband would've been priceless. But at the very least, he was going to hear her give in to him before he left this office.
 
Last edited:
Why so stubborn, sweet cheeks? You are just dying to cum. I can feel your pussy trembling. Stop fighting it

He thrusted deep, that fat head rubbing against places not usually rubbed. He pulled back, then did it again. And then again. And then she lost it. She gave a grunting cry before clapping her hand over her mouth, lest anyone else outside the office heard it. Her hips press hard against Travis, her creamy cum seeping out from each thrust of his cock. Vaginal muscles began to squeeze the massive invader in its space, rippling it to milk all its goodness from it. Her body quivered until she was spent and she fell on top of the desk, almost unable to move.
 

Travis' lips parted in a wide grin as Jessica succumbed to her lust. Her muffled cries of delight were music to his ears.

He let her pussy pull him inside as she climaxed. Despite the limited space, her body couldn't seem to resist stuffing itself full of his cock. Her walls urged him into her deepest recess till his own lust overwhelmed him..

"Fuuuuuuuck, "Travis grunted as he dumped his load deep inside her. Welcome relief washed over him as cum gushed into her warm belly.

Travis leaned on her hips as his climax subsided. "Fuck, I needed that," he sighed. "Bet you did too, sweet cheeks."

"So while we rest a moment, let's talk about next week when you are going to invite me over. With your husband out of town for days, I say we make a day of it. I bet you have lots of rooms; let's see if we can have sex in all of them."
 
She lay there bent over her desk as she felt him cum, filling her full of his seed. She could feel his cock twitching inside her, depositing its final bit. In exhaustion he leaned on her hips, still imbedded deep in her.

Fuck, I needed that. Bet you did too, sweet cheeks. So while we rest a moment, let's talk about next week when you are going to invite me over. With your husband out of town for days, I say we make a day of it. I bet you have lots of rooms; let's see if we can have sex in all of them.

She rested her head on her arms crossed on the desktop. Why did Kenneth have to say that where Travis could hear it.? Dammit! There was no sense in denying it. Besides, she needed to get him out of her and out of the office so she could get cleaned up and on with work.

"Very well. Saturday morning. 10:00. If you will uncouple, I will write down the address for you. And please be discrete. I do have neighbors."
 

Travis grunted at Jessica's suggestion. "And what if your lesser half decides to show up early? I'm not going to have you giving me a bum's rush out the back midway through."

He leaned into her as his left hand flipped open her desk calendar. True to her status in the company, the beautiful executive had much of her time budgeted away to meetings. Travis jabbed his index finger at the singular gap in her busy schedule. "A-ha! Even you executives don't like to work Friday afternoons."

Travis put his teeth on her ear and nibbled playfully. "I think Little Miss Big Shot is going to take a half day next week so she can get her pussy pounded."

He pushed off her, sliding his softened cock from between her swollen labia. "Mmmm, I'm looking forward to it already. Bet you are, too."

 
She waited, still joined at the sex to Travis. Then he leaned in, shoving more of his cock inside her. His fingers were busy on her calendar until he found what he was looking for.

A-ha! Even you executives don't like to work Friday afternoons.

She closed her eyes, knowing what was coming. He began nibbling on her earlobe.

I think Little Miss Big Shot is going to take a half day next week so she can get her pussy pounded.

And with that he moved away and Jessica felt the air brush against her ass and his cum start to seep out of her stretched open pussy. She quickly pulled her panties up, hoping that they would catch the majority of the stuff. Once he was gone she would lock the office and clean herself up in her bathroom. Yet another pair of panties in the trash.

Mmmm, I'm looking forward to it already. Bet you are, too.

She quickly wrote her address on a slip of paper. Handing it to Travis, she said, "Now, get out."

Once he was gone she locked the door and went in the bathroom. She stripped her panties off, throwing them in the trash. She looked at herself in the mirror. She thought she knew who she was. But the woman that looked back at her was someone she had never seen before.

The woman staring back cheated on her husband. Was being regularly fucked by an underling with a mammoth cock. And she was finding herself starting to enjoy it. Starting to actually enjoy being stretched beyond what she had been stretched before.

She had a husband that loved her, that was good to her. That had been true to her. A husband that trusted her. The tears started. A slow trickle down her cheek. She had sold her soul to the devil, and his name was Travis.

She finished the cleanup of the office and herself. For the rest of the afternoon she stayed locked in her office working. She told her secretary that she didn't want to see anyone. It was unusual for her to do something like that but she didn't care.
 
Last edited:

Travis spent his days contemplating just what he might do to Jessica once they had hours and hours of uninterrupted time together. Or what she might do to him.

He left her mostly alone during the interim. Better to have her eager with anticipation, he reasoned.

Still, he couldn't quite resist all contact. On Tuesday afternoon when their paths happened to cross in the elevators, he sidled up to her and placed a hand on her ass. The elevator was crowded enough to disguise his action from easy view, but he figured she'd know exactly who it was.

Unfortunately, Jessica's skirt wasn't short enough to allow him to slip his hand beneath it -- certainly not without alerting half the car to his actions. He settled instead for firmly squeezing her cheek, reminding her of his claim. When the elevator doors opened, he released his grip and drifted away in the crush of people exiting.

A few more such encounters followed on subsequent days. Despite his increasing eagerness to slam her down on the nearest horizontal surface, he restrained his libido each time. A quick, silent grope and occasional glance were all that was exchanged.

When Friday rolled around, Travis ducked out early and made his way to her place. As expected, the well-paid executive lived in the expensive area of town. He drove down the broad street, admiring the big houses and their manicured lawns. In deference to her wishes, he drove past Jessica's house rather than park his car in front of it. He stopped instead on a side street a couple blocks away. He then gathered up his bag and hiked back to her house. He rang the bell at just after 2, eager to see what she'd wear to greet him.
 
Jessica was nervous for the next week, part fear and part apprehension and part exhilaration. At her house, they would not have the constraints that they had here. And she suspected that Travis would not hesitate to do some things that Kenneth would never contemplate doing.

Quite against her will, she kept running into the ass. One day she stepped onto the elevator to find him already on. The car was crowded and in the shuffle he must have wound up next to her for in the uneasy quiet found in crowded elevators, a hand rested on her butt cheek. There was no question as to whom it belonged. And the squeeze on her ass told her everything.

She bit her tongue and clenched her teeth. Finally, the crush of peopled thinned and the hand disappeared.

Wednesday morning she saw Kenneth off on his business trip. The closer Friday afternoon got, the more nervous she got. She found Friday morning passing too fast and she left at noon and went home. The house was clean and about as ready as it would ever be.

The doorbell rang and she took a deep breath and answer it dressed casually .
 
Travis smirked. "Way to dress for the occasion," he said, glancing over her casual attire. "You really know how to make a guy feel welcome."

Travis brushed past her into the foyer. "Nice digs. Let's see what else you got here." He stepped forward into the interior of the house.

"Wow," Travis whistled as he stepped into a room with a broad vista of the back yard. "Your own private pool." He admired the sun-dappled water for a moment before turning to his hostess.

"How about a little swim to start off?" he suggested. "I get you've got quite the bikini collection to show off. Go find something skimpy." Travis dropped his bag on the floor and began to disrobe.
 
Last edited:
Jessica wasn't happy about Travis being in her house, but thank God he had not parked in front of the house - at least not that she could see. She hadn't dressed to inflame him, nor to turn him on. In fact, she wanted the opposite.

And then he saw the pool. She knew what would be next. There was no putting this off. In fact, she feared that deep down, she was looking forward to this visit of his. It was warped. It was wrong! Kenneth would never approve. And she couldn't blame him at all.

She headed upstairs, leaving Travis undressing downstairs. When you're blessed with an abundance of boobs, as the guys in college would say to her, there are limits. She grabbed one of her favorite bikinis. She threw on a coverup and headed back down to Travis.
 

Travis rummaged in his bag till he found his swimsuit. Shedding his clothing, he donned the Speedo briefs and headed for the pool.

The water was lukewarm after the long morning, so he adjusted to the temperature readily. After dunking himself underwater, he set out in a series of slow laps. His lanky frame sliced through the water with practiced ease.

Travis hauled himself out of the water and laid back in a poolside lounge chair. Jessica found him there soaking up the sun when she returned a few minutes later.

The intern smirked as he watched her eyes inexorably be drawn to his crotch. The blue spandex highlighted his thick manhood into something obscene. Even soft, the fleshy bulge extended to his left hip. And upon seeing Jessica's luscious form spilling out of her bikini, it wasn't likely to stay flaccid for long.

"You really know how to wear that thing, don't you sweet cheeks?" Travis declared. He patted the lounge chair next to him. "Come on over here, Jessie. I know you have been waiting all week to get your hands on me."
 
When she returned poolside, it was obvious that despite the fact that he lounged in a poolside chair, Travis had been swimming. His hair was still wet, as was the rest of his body. This was actually the most of his body that she had ever seen. He was really very good looking and appeared to be in excellent shape. The speedo that he wore could barely contain the cock in the stretchy material. It was obscene, and as he noted her glancing at his monster, she thought that she saw it twitch.

She noted the gleam in his eyes when he saw her in her swimsuit. She was torn. A part of her was appalled at being ogled by someone like Travis. But deep down was a part of her that was kind of thrilled by Travis. She was quite a bit older than him. Why was he blackmailing her when he could have any girl his own age?

Sitting up, he pat the chair next to, telling her,

You really know how to wear that thing, don't you sweet cheeks? Come on over here, Jessie. I know you have been waiting all week to get your hands on me.

Silently, she crossed and sat at the foot of the lounge chair. She had no idea what to expect from this visit. She had noted the bag that he had arrived with. It was large enough that it held more than a speedo.

And she was apprehensive. She could feel herself starting to get wet. She dreaded him when he discovered that. He'd think that it was because of him. And he just might be right.
 
Back
Top