The Cost of Doing Business (closed)


"Slow and easy "

Travis grinned confidently. "Ah, so you don't want this over swiftly," he declared. "I knew you were enjoying this more than you let on."

Travis pressed into her a bit, feeling her vagina resist further. Probably smack dab against her cervix at this point. Too bad she couldn't loosen up a little more and let him go a bit further. Maybe with time and practice.

Travis rotated his hips and slid halfway out of her. He then reversed course and slid back into her. The second penetration was marginally easier than the first. He repeated the process a few times, establishing a steady rhythm. After a dozen strokes, she was still as tight as a latex glove, but he needed only modest force to traverse to her deepest point.

The urge to slam into her more aggressively was strong. He longed to see her round butt jiggle with every pounding impact. But he could control himself. He'd show her that he had stamina as well as size.
 
He began sliding in and out and the delicious friction of the large cock stretching her canal. A low throaty groan left her lips and she bit her lip to stop the sound.

"Aaaaaaaaa..."

Once he began setting a pace, though it was slow, it was wonderful. The head of his manhood would bump her cervix causing a shot of pain, and her internal muscles would twitch, gripping him before he followed it with pleasure as his cock rubbed against her velvet glove.

The pull in her hair angered her, and she knew that it was more of Travis establishing his dominance. Her breast ached, nipples pushing against her bra and blouse. They stood out, hard like bullets against the silky material.

She wished this would end, and yet her body reveled in the pure sex of it, wanting it to continue. She could feel her body increasing her moisture in an effort to keep everything flowing smoothly.
 

The minutes ticked past without conversation. The spacious office was filled with Jessica's panting moans, Travis' occasional grunt, and the steady squelch of his cock sliding into her pussy.

Travis wiped his brow. Despite the easy pace, he was burning with desire. Jessica's vagina felt incredible as it strained around his girthy shaft. Despite his cavalier attitude, he'd never had sex without a condom before. The daring absence of that latex barrier had made the sex doubly intense.

Still, he was determined to outlast his boss. Her moans and cries sounded far too real for him to believe she was only pretending. The stubborn minx was getting off on this, but she was obviously trying not to give in to her lust. He couldn't bear to see her resist him and prevail. He'd have to outlast her.

"C'mon, Jess, " he growled." Don't fight it. I can feel you struggling not to cum. Just let go. You know you want to."
 
She bit her tongue, trying to delay the inevitable, determined to show as little pleasure as possible. But every moan, each groan, was a pin pricking her ego. Damn it! This was not right. Kenneth should be the one showing her this erotic interlude. Not this ass of an intern. Not Travis. Not...not...

Her vaginal wall began to twitch, and she fought hard not to cum. Her breath came out in little jerks, almost panting, as his enormous staff continued its friction in and out of her hot, moist channel. Quite against her wishes, and at first not realizing she was doing it, her body began to meet his thrusts, actually starting to impale herself upon his manhood. Her body seemed to actually be accepting him, encouraging more and deeper penetration and though she tried to stop herself, she found that her body refused to obey.

Her hips rolled, and she gasped before holding her breath, hoping that he had not noticed it. She clamped down hard on his shaft in an effort to get her body under control though she knew that she was not far from losing total control and cuming.
 

Despite her earlier resistance, his sultry boss' began to welcome him. Travis' eyes widened as her tight pussy suddenly sucked him forward. The barrier to his intrusion yielded and he felt another half inch slip into her.

Then after a few more thrusts, a bit more.

And then a bit more.

In time, Travis found himself in a new position for him: balls deep inside a woman. He'd thought his size would preclude that, particularly in a partner as petite as Jessica. But somehow she'd opened herself up to a penetration far deeper than either had experienced.

Judging by the sounds she was making, the experience was not without some discomfort. Her taut little frame had never been designed to have something so massive so deep, but she'd done it regardless.

Travis could feel his own climax fast approaching. He pumped into her with increasing fervor. He was going to fill her little womb to the brim.
 
Jessica didn't think that she could take much more. There was literally no more room inside of her. His massive girth had stretched her beyond anything she had ever experienced either before or after her marriage. He hurt her and yet her body seemed to be turned on by being pushed past previous limits.

He began to earnestly pump into her and against her will, she could feel a flutter begin deep inside her. No! This could not be happening! Her lower lip began to tremble and she lowered her head and squeezed her eyes tightly shut. Maybe if she thought of something different, something other than the huge shaft that slid in and out of her sex.

And then the ripple started. Her body thrust hard to meet his hips, filling that void inside her with more cock than she thought possible. The growl started deep within her and she bit her hand to quietly mask the noise from anyone still out there.

Suddenly nature took over and she came, her breath jerky as her vaginal walls squeezed tightly. Her head came up and back as through clenched teeth she let out a low sound before she was able to stop the noise. Her internal muscles began rippling up and down his huge cock as her body produced plenty of her sweet cream. Her hips thrust back against him, forcing him deeper than she would have wanted, and yet her body seemed to relish the new sensations it was feeling.
 

Travis felt a surge of triumph as Jessica finally climaxed. He'd been sure she was enjoying the experience despite her claims to the contrary. She couldn't deny it now.

He struggled to hold on, but her vagina sucked at his cock too deliciously to withstand. Midway through her orgasm, his cock swelled and exploded. He grunted like a beast as thick jets of cum spilled into her depths, filling her with his seed.

In the aftermath, he leaned heavily atop her, pressing her against the desk. They were both left gasping for breath, so it was a few minutes before he could manage conversation.

"Fuck, Jessie, that was really good," he managed at last. "You really have an incredible pussy. That was great!"

He pushed himself into a standing position and squeezed her ass as he slid out of her. "That was so good, I think I'm going to need a few minutes before I'm ready to go again. Whew."
 
As she was in the middle of her climax, she felt him let loose and cum. His mammoth manhood swelled and began spurting huge amounts of his seed, filling her. She didn't see how it was possible as she was already full with his cock. Meanwhile her vagina was busy milking his huge staff. As she collapsed on top of her desk, Travis gave out on top of her, his cock still deep in her and acting like a stopper in a bottle, keeping all that creamy cum caught inside her. She was left panting and trying to catch her breath.

She just wanted him out of her and off of her. The fact that she had just had the most intense and incredible orgasm in her life was beside the point. If her husband ever found out about this... She just wanted Travis gone so she could get home and clean up. Right now, she didn't want to think about what had just happened.

Fuck, Jessie, that was really good. You really have an incredible pussy. That was great!

As the scumbag stood, he squeezed her ass as his cock slid from inside her.

That was so good, I think I'm going to need a few minutes before I'm ready to go again. Whew.

She could feel her slit stretched wide open as both of their juices leaked out to run down her leg.

It took a moment for what he said to register. She tried to stand up but her body didn't want to seem to let go of the desk where she rested gathering her strength.

"No, Travis. That is it for now. And if you want this to happen again, any and all contact like this will happen either at your place or somewhere else. Not at my residence and not here any more. Do you understand?"

She stood and reached down to pull up her panties. Any time now the cleaning crew would be coming through and she did not want anyone to know about this. She needed to get him out so she could clean up and get home. If Kenneth wanted sex tonight she would have to claim that she was sick.
 

No, Travis. That is it for now. And if you want this to happen again, any and all contact like this will happen either at your place or somewhere else. Not at my residence and not here any more. Do you understand?

Travis responded with a derisive snort. "Say what? I don't think so!"

He caught her arm as it reached down to her panties. "Not just yet." He pushed her back towards the desk. "Let's get a few things straight."

"One, I call the shots here," he began, ticking the count with his fingers. "You want to keep your precious job, you do what I say."

"Two, I'll have you wherever I want. In fact, I think next week we'll do it at your place. So pick a night to get your husband out of the house for a few hours. Or is he the kind that likes to watch?"

"Three, I'm not done," he declared, pointing to his naked groin. "We're going again. So why don't you call your husband and tell him you'll be running late."
 
She reached down to pull up her panties but was stopped when Travis placed a hand to keep her from doing it. Pushing her back against the desk, he told her exactly how he expected things to be.

One, I call the shots here. You want to keep your precious job, you do what I say.

She clenched her jaw and gritted her teeth.

Two, I'll have you wherever I want. In fact, I think next week we'll do it at your place. So pick a night to get your husband out of the house for a few hours. Or is he the kind that likes to watch?

She started panicking. At her house! She could just see her trying to tell him. 'Kenneth, there's an intern that caught me doing something wrong so now he gets to screw me whenever he wants. Can you be gone Thursday night? Unless, of course, you want to watch.' What was she going to do?

Three, I'm not done. We're going again. So why don't you call your husband and tell him you'll be running late.

She felt beaten, almost physically beaten. She knew that he had her.

With her panties down around her knees, she couldn't walk so she reached across and picked up the phone dialed his number.

"Kenneth honey, yes, I'm still at work. I want to finish this... Yes. Okay. I'll call before I head home." She hung up and stood there, her back to him. Her panties were still around her knees as his cum ran down her leg, feeling that life had run away from her.

Now what? The sooner it was over, the sooner she could get cleaned up and get home.
 
Last edited:
Travis could not keep the satisfied grin off his face. Watching his ball-buster of a boss wither before him was just too good.

When she ended the call to her husband and put down her smartphone, Travis put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her in close. "That's a good little girl, Jessie," he praised mockingly. "Now let's get back to why you're here."

He aimed his index finger downward and motioned towards his groin. His thick shaft was still pink with blood, but had softened enough to dangle heavily between his thighs. "My cock is all sticky with your juices," he declared. "Why don't you give it a nice tongue bath?" He pushed down gently on her shoulders, encouraging her to kneel before him.
 
At that moment, she hated Travis with all her heart. The little shit made her call her husband, lie some more, and now she stood there as he put his hands on her shoulders and was ready to continue.

My cock is all sticky with your juices. Why don't you give it a nice tongue bath?

As he forced her down on her knees, his huge cock appeared in front of her. She could see the remains of both hers and his cum on it. She felt her stomach lurch. But the sooner she cleaned it off, the sooner she got home.

She wrapped her hand around it, his cock's girth still mind numbing. Lift it up, she stuck out her tongue and swiped it across the large head of it. She could taste a combination of her juices and his cum on it. She closed her eyes and continued.

She decided the best way, and most efficient, was to lick it in strips. She lifted it up and with broad strokes, lifted the underside from the base to the tip. Then on to the next strip and repeat. She did it until she had cleaned the whole cock.

Then she slipped his cock into her mouth. She worked at trying to clean his cock, though its mammoth size prevented very much from going in. Once it hit the back of her throat, she gagged and pulled back.

She finished and pulled it out. She has tried to keep her tongue bath clinical.
 

Jessica, though obviously daunted by the enormity of the task, methodically began licking his shaft. Her dedication to the effort was somewhat surprising, but then she was a rising star at the company. You didn't get that without hard work.

By the time she was mostly done, Travis' erection began to return. She rushed to finish polishing the swelling helm while she could still wrap her lips around it. When she gagged at its engorging size, she popped him free.

Travis grunted. The woman knew how to use her mouth. He longed to push her further. Perhaps with more effort, she could take his cock still deeper. But perhaps she'd just wind up gagging on it the entire time.

His gaze turned towards the other furnishings in her office. Being a high-powered executive, she had a ton of space, including a sitting area with two chairs, a coffee table, and a couch. Travis grinned; that'd do nicely.

He stepped past her and strode to the couch. He sat down and leaned back into the cushions. Travis beckoned to Jessica. "Come on over here." His hand then pointed to the thick pillar of flesh jutting skyward. "This time you can be on top."
 
Come on over here. This time you can be on top

Fuck! This little shit was playing it for all it was worth! If she left her dress on, she stood a chance of getting cum all over it. Quite against her will, she turned her back to him and peeled off her dress. Then she removed her panties from around her knees. That left her wearing her rather expensive bra that decorated her mammoth breasts, and her hose and garter.

She clenched her jaw as she crossed over to him. Slipping off her shoes, she climbed onto the couch and positioned his huge cock below her pussy. She could tell that she was still fairly still stretched open though her body had started to go back to her normal.

Slowly she began to sink, impaling herself upon him. She had suddenly thought of something, and from this moment on, she had her own private name for Travis.

Vlad the Impalier!
 

Travis watched with poorly concealed delight as Jessica disrobed down to her bra and stockings. Though it was somewhat embarrassing to acknowledge, he'd never had any girl half as beautiful as her and she had nearly a decade on him. Hard to believe a body like that was hiding out beneath gray suits in a corporate boardroom.

Jessica crossed over to the couch and placed her knees beside his hips. That gave her just barely enough clearance to position her pussy above his throbbing cock. With a slight grimace, she began to lower herself onto him.

From this angle, Travis could really see the struggle she endured to accommodate him. Her pussy lips stretched incredibly far to fit the mammoth helm. Muted whimpers followed as the thick pillar penetrated ever deeper. Travis could even see her belly distend slightly from the inside as he filled her.

As before, the last few inches required extra effort. After a few twists and moans, she forced his too-big member all the way inside her. Her splayed thighs spread fully as she rested solidly on his pelvis.

Travis reached around her and dug his fingers into her lovely ass. "Fuck, Jessie!" he grunted. "Your pussy is fucking amazing!"
 
She sat there impaled upon old Vlad and his massive pike. Just thinking of Travis that way almost helped her with the discomfort. It was not any easier the second time and she was actually surprised that she could do it again without tearing something.

She was close enough to Travis' face that she could feel his breath on her face when he talked. His fingers dug into her ass as he told her, Fuck, Jessie! Your pussy is fucking amazing!

She bit her lip and placed her hands on his chest to help her keep her balance as she began to lift herself up his massive cock. Having been forced to "clean" it, his cock was a little 'dryer' than she would have liked, though dryer might not be the correct term. Soon, though, she could feel her body trying to produce its lubrication. She was only going halfway up his cock before settling back down on it. She could feel his fingers squeezing and massaging her ass cheeks.

From this close, she was eye to eye with him. She closed her eyes, but she could still see him in her mind. Travis was actually a very good looking young man, if he just wasn't such a shit. With his good looks, she was sure that he could have his fair share of girls. Even some girl that wouldn't mind the huge snake in his pants. She concentrated on getting him off.
 

Travis leaned back into the cushions of the couch as Jessica began to pump up and down on his cock. "Yeah, that's it, Jessie," he encouraged. "Fuck me."

Whether she even heard him was unclear. The buxom beauty had closed her eyes and seemed deep in concentration. Even her inarticulate moans and gasps proved indecipherable.

Still, Travis suspected that despite her veneer of indifference, his boss enjoying herself. He'd watched her climax beneath him. He'd seen the look on her face when he'd flooded her little belly with his seed. Whatever she might say aloud, somewhere deep down, she was getting off on this.
 
Both her inner and outer vaginal lips felt stretched beyond reasonable limits and she moaned as she slid up and down his massive cock. But each movement seemed to rub her clitoris, and after a few slides up and down, she could feel her nipples becoming hard and beginning to show through her expensive bra. A light sheen began to show on her chest and cleavage as the constant friction on her clit caused her breath to catch in her chest and her lips parted. Her small tongue peeked between the red lips as she licked them. All of this done with eyes closed as she appeared to be in her own world of sex and sensuality, almost unaware of Travis and the reason for her activity.

At first, the whole thing had hurt. But the longer she moved, the more her body got into the action. She could feel goosebumps rising on her body and there was starting to be the sounds of wet sex as her body went into overdrive, producing its lubricant. Her hands were hot on his chest as were his hands on her ass cheeks as she rode his cock.
 

Having outlasted her once already, Travis made no special effort to do so again. Whether Jessica intended it or not, her gyrating hips massaged his swelling shaft like a pro. Watching her bra-covered breasts shimmy in front of him was all the more enticement. After a handful of minutes, he was ready to blow.

"Fuck, yeah, oh yeah, oh fuck, yeah," he groaned under his breath as his arousal approached the point of no return. The cylindrical bulge in her belly expanded a bit further as the first of many gushes of sticky cum began to rocket up the massive shaft.
 
For a moment, Jessica forgot that she was doing this against her will. It was starting to feel good. With her eyes closed, she was feeling things she had never felt before. At first, the stretch had hurt. But her clit was getting a work out with Travis. And his hands gripping her ass were turning her on too.

Fuck, yeah, oh yeah, oh fuck, yeah

And the moment was gone. Her eyes flew open and suddenly she was back, Travis' huge cock wedged up deep in her. Their eyes met and she felt his mammoth staff swell before old Vlad came and he started filling her with his sticky cum. She knew that she was already full and it would probably wind up all over the office.

Dammit! It was going to take all night just to clean up everything. And she wasn't even going to get to cum this time.
 

Travis watched in fascination at Jessica's body as his cock fountained inside of her. Lodged so deeply into her and having already pumped a full load into her, she was already near capacity. With no place to go, he watched her belly bulge outward gradually as her womb stretched like a balloon. By the time he finished, her taut abdomen now had a round swollen curve as if she'd somehow ingested a whole grapefruit.

Travis held her hips down as he marveled at what he'd done. What would happen when she slid off him? Without his fat cock plugging her pussy, would all that cum gush out? Or would that bulge remain for awhile till her body absorbed it all? Would she go home to her husband with her little belly bulge?

The thought of Jessica in that position made Travis chuckle. "Oh, if only your husband could see you now. Wonder what he'd say?"
 
Jessica sat there skewered on his cock. Looking down, she saw her abdomen rounded. That whole area felt tight and she wanted him to leave so she could get cleaned up and get home. She didn't want Kenneth to get suspicious.

But when she tried to get up, she couldn't. Travis held her tight, his hands on her hips firm and she looked to find him staring at her bulge. He was probably proud of what he had done.

She had to admit to herself that having something that massive literally fucking her was a turn on.

Still, she needed to get cleaned up and out of here. She looked at him.

"Are you through now?" She worked hard to keep the indifference in her voice, as if she always fucked her underlings. It was hard but she did it.
 
Are you through now?" Jessica's voice was somewhat chilly, as if eager to be done with him. But Travis didn't entirely believe it.

"I don't know," he responded. "Do you want me to be through?"

He could see she didn't care for the question, but he pushed on. "No, I'm serious, sweet cheeks. I saw you cum pretty damn hard earlier and I think you liked it. I'm thinking you might like to cum again before you go home to the boring little sex you usually get. I'm thinking you're not done yet. I'm thinking you want to wait a few minutes till I'm hard so you can fuck your way to another climax or two."

Travis gave a firm squeeze to her hips, then let go. "But maybe I'm wrong and you are done. Then just go. I won't stop you. If you are ready to quit for tonight, then just get up and go." He held his arms wide to show he would not resist her choice.

 
Last edited:
She waited as he stared intently at her. She could feel his heartbeat from his cock still buried deep within her, reminding her that she was here breaking the vows she gave to her husband.

I don't know. Do you want me to be through?

She clenched her jaw. Here she was being blackmailed into having sex with him and he had the audacity to ask her that. She felt his hands on her ass cheeks. They hypnotically stroked her and yet she fought just how wonderful they felt on her. And if she were truthful, being wonderfully stretched was very much a turn on. Travis was younger than Kenneth and the man had great stamina. For once, she was not in control. For once, someone else had the say. Kenneth was sweet, but if people saw her with her husband, people would probably say that she wore the pants in the family.

No, I'm serious, sweet cheeks. I saw you cum pretty damn hard earlier and I think you liked it.

At these words, her internal muscles subconsciously squeezed his massive member, as if trying to hang on to the cock that had so recently fucked her.

I'm thinking you might like to cum again before you go home to the boring little sex you usually get.

Another squeeze.

I'm thinking you're not done yet.

Squeeze again.

I'm thinking you want to wait a few minutes till I'm hard so you can fuck your way to another climax or two.

This time, her vaginal muscles gripped his cock tight and held, almost as if whether she knew it or not, her body wanted to continue the fuck.

Then he gave a squeeze to her hips before letting go.

But maybe I'm wrong and you are done. Then just go. I won't stop you. If you are ready to quit for tonight, then just get up and go.

She hesitated. Just for a brief moment, she considered his offer before mentally berating herself.

'What are you thinking? Get him out of here and get cleaned up. You still have to handle Kenneth when you get home.'

She didn't look at him as she slowly slid him out of her, her hands still on his chest to help steady her. There was a delicious pull of his cock on her pussy as she slid up him. His cum began to run down her leg and she headed for her personal toilet to clean up. Her ass cheeks were toned as his cum slowly trickled down the insides of her thighs.

"Please get dressed and leave," she told him as she walked away from him.
 
Travis watched Jessica carefully as he spoke. The way she held herself, the tilt of her head, all very circumspect. Yes, she was definitely considering it. Maybe he truly had hooked her.

But then her eyes closed and he could see her prudish nature reassert itself. She shifted her weight and lifted herself off his pelvis, his cock sliding out of her with a rude squishy sound.

"Please get dressed and leave," she directed before retreating to her bathroom.

Travis shrugged. Well, he could call it a partial victory. He was sure that for a minute there, her libido had urged her to fuck him again. She resisted, but she'd definitely been tempted. Yup, he was definitely getting under her skin.

He straightened up and stood, then dressed himself. He'd definitely needed to clean up, but he doubted that Jessica was in a mood to share her private bathroom. Meh; he'd just have to settle for getting his pants a bit sticky.

"See you next time, Jessie," he called out to the closed bathroom door. "I'm looking forward to visiting your home."

No response followed, so he couldn't tell if she'd heard him. No matter; he'd remind her in a few days. For now, he'd give her time to think about it. Travis smirked at the closed door and left her office.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top