YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

Morning All
Any ladies free to chat about Christmas Decorations? ;)
 
Dominant Male, would love to talk to Couples and Men thinking on or getting involved in sharing their wife/gf. submissive women and couples most welcome...would love to chat..Play or Task the adventurous
would love to find a Cuck/Sub Couple locally for play....
stay safe...
Be Well
SexuallyJaded on Yahoo
 
Looking for chat on Tuesday Night

daddy4princess2012 on YIM

Looking for women, men who like to talk about women and all people who roleplay as women to create a hot, detailed fantasy together.
 
good morning! I'm looking to chat, preferably with a curvy woman, and preferably on mic ;)

I'm on now; monty7843.

say hi!
 
i have 147 yim contacts.
usually 2 or 3 are online continually but never answer.
the rest are never online.
they are all female from lit.
if you want to take up another space on my contact list but are never online let me know.
 
Isn't that the truth, have not been here to long but it seems like no one responds, or like you people are never online on Yahoo..
 
Ladies...

confess your deepest, darkest secrets that you could never tell your bf/husband or even your BFF. You know you want to. C'mon, get it off of your chest. Daddy is ready to listen.

PM for Yahoo ID.
 
Looking for chat on Wednesday night

daddy4princess2012 on YIM

I love to chat with women, men who like to talk about women, and all people who roleplay as women. M/f scenarios only.
 
Message me for ID.


Seem like your mailbox is full to receive any new message. You can message me for my ID. Hopefully we can have some sexual fun with each other. Im looking forward to hearing back from a energetic little things like you.
 
Back
Top