Unseen Revenge

Rocky Hill
Richard Hill or 'Rocky' as he preferred to be known was bored out of his mind, nobody wanted to fight , all the women he knew were either infested with some STD or other or they had been knocked up and were expecting, those that weren't were ugly bitches or had no idea how to to satisfy a man, so when this young chick dressed like a Barbie Doll brazenly walked into HIS bar he took notice.
He wasn't the only one to notice her either , the bar had gone silent when she walked in and a dozen pairs of eyes followed her as she swayed over to the bar, her tight ass swaying hypnotically and her heels click-clacked loudly on the wooden floor.
Rocky took in her tight body enjoying the swell of her tits under the peach button down dress. In his mind's eye he had already undressed her and was plundering her hot tight pussy on the top of the bar with her long legs wrapped tightly around him.
In reality he knew that this chick was class and unlikely to drop her panties at a moment's notice. He ambled casually over to stand beside her as she ordered a stiff Bourbon with no ice. That in itself was unusual as very few broads took their spirits neat. He was even more surprised when she downed it in one and ordered another. He stretched out his hand and covered her's, stopping her from searching in her purse for the money to pay for her drinks.
"Leave the bottle Tom and put it on my tab I think this little gal is in need of a good stiff one." His eyes straying to the twin mounds under her dress , leaving no doubt as to what he was referring to.
She glanced icily at him and pulled her hand away and found a ten dollar bill and left it on the bar top as she gulped down the second Bourbon and turned to leave.
"Hey that's not very friendly is it? A guy offers to buy you a drink and you ain't got the manners to say 'no thanks' , what is it with you broads? You think you're too goddamned good for the likes of me? Lemme tell you this Missie if you spent an hour with me you wouldn't want to leave, that's not bragging that's fact"
Rocky grinned as he saw her legs part slightly and her breathing became harder, she half smiled picked up her ten dollar bill , poured both of them a measure and raised her glass to him.
"Cheers!" He smiled and with one arm he put it around her waist and lifted her onto the bar stool. Rocky was anticipating a less boring time than he had fifteen minutes ago.
Rocky stood directly in front of her his hands on both of her thighs as her pushed the hem of her dress higher up her creamy toned thighs his fingers deftly unbuttoning her dress from the button until her tiny peach coloured thong was in view. He grinned and looked into her eyes and growled softly.
"Grrr, mighty fine pair of legs Missy, I can't wait until they're wrapped round my waist"
His large calloused hand brushed over the scrap of material that was covering her mound and pressed his thumb against her clit.
"What are you waiting for, you expect me to do all the work? you undo the top half and get rid of your bra, I wanna see those tits of yours."
With a shocked look on her face she did as she was told, nervously opening the top half of her dress and shrugging her lacy peach bra off , her full firm tits springing forward her nipples semi erect. Rocky's eyes rolled and gleamed in anticipation as he saw what he was going to claim as his in the next few minutes.
Leaning forward he tongued her succulent lips, probing her mouth with his wet tongue while he hooked his fingers into the waist of her thong and began tugging it down until her pink bald slit was available and he pushed her knees apart and stroked a large forefinger up and down her slit.
"Now I've seen yours it's only fair that you see mine" Rocky grinned and unzipped his pants , taking her hand and pushing it into his open flies.
"Don't be shy, It's very eager to meet you and get acquainted. " Rocky chuckled as he rotated his hips so her hand had no choice but to feel his rock hard shaft.
"You want to have another drink before you suck it honey? Go ahead, you're going to need your throat lubricating " He gloated as he helped her to pull his hard thick eight inch tool from his pants.
"Stand up and face the bar, hands flat and lean forwards until your tits touch the counter." Rocky ordered her , enjoying the power he had over her , knowing that she couldn't refuse.
"Before I fuck you , tell me your name I like to know the name of every woman I fuck" Again leaving her in no doubt that she should do as he ordered by giving her bare ass a sharp stinging slap that turned her cheeks red.
With her poised at the bar with her nipples brushing the bar counter and her ass provocatively in the air Rocky grinned and caressed her bare ass then held the tip of his purple dome against the damp lips of her slit and stroked it up and down the pink furrow watching her back arch as he gradually aroused her but not attempting to enter her just yet, he wanted her to want him, wanted her to beg him to fuck her.
With one free hand he stroked and teased her spine before reaching around her to take one nipple between his thumb and fore finger rolling the hard crinkly bud and squeezing it until she moaned and tensed and he felt an increased wetness on the tip of his cock. Rocky grinned, she was simmering and he knew that in just a few minutes he would be buried balls deep in her pussy.
"Not long now babe, just tell me when you want me to start banging you" He whispered softly making sure that she understood what he wanted from her.
Rocky was preparing himself to penetrate her pussy as she began to drip her juices and shift her legs apart to accommodate him when there was a rucus at the door and one of the bikers rushed in waving a small phial which Kimberly instantly recognised as the potion from the lab.
"Hey Rocky you gotta see this , I got it from some guy in a trench coat and hat with some kinda mask, I got Tiny to try it and guess what , he fuckin' disappeared did'ntcha Tiny? He chortled.
"I sure did, got a few odd looks when my bike was spotted with no one riding it, but it's great, the gals won't see me coming , like that beauty you're about to ride Rocky. Watch this." A thin shrill voice could be heard from the top of the bar counter and the girl's hair was tugged back and her mouth opened as it seemed she was gagging on something that no one could see.
"Whaddya think Rocky? I got my dick in her mouth and she had no idea it was coming" He laughed gleefully as he fucked her mouth.
Rocky didn't know what to think he was ready to fuck this broad and suddenly he had this interruption to deal with.
 
Last edited:
Eyes wide as my mouth is stuffed with invisible cock as no one sees the guy in the bar but hears his voice and is not sure what to make of the scene. The guy who was about to screw me now distracted and tosses a bottle towards the voice hitting his target. With a moan the guy must have fallen cause a thud was heard and my mouth was now empty. In the confusion I am able to gather my dress closed and dart out. Not able to head back to the school yet since you have the lab keys I think maybe going on with errands will take my mind off the attack and figure out who else may have potion.
 
Landon was distraught, his dream potion had been stolen and he still had no idea how to reverse the effects and return to normal. Even if he had the potion he couldn't present it as his thesis as it was incomplete without an antidote.
He knew deep in his heart that it was his compatriot the professor who had stolen it but he had no way of proving it. His only consolation was that he was the only one who knew the formula, if the professor was selling the potion he only had a limited supply so he would have to come to Landon for more but Landon couldn't wait; he had to find Kimberly as he knew the professor would do anything to have her for himself.
Being invisible had its advantages but also its drawbacks, he couldn't use his car as a seemingly driverless car would soon attract unwanted attention unless he disguised the fact that he was invisible just as the professor had done earlier.
He dug out the largest hoodie that he could find , a pair of tattered torn denims and a dirty pair of sneakers as the area of the city he was going into was somewhere he would have stood out if in ordinary clothes.
Pulling the hood down to cover his face he drove to the run down part of the city close to Kimberley's apartment on the very edge of the crime ridden area. He drove past Kimberley's apartment and with a sigh of relief he saw her car parked on the street and a light in her apartment. Parking directly behind Kimberley's car he strode to the door and rang the bell "KIMBERLY! OPEN UP IT'S LANDON" He shouted through the letterbox and started when he heard a crash and some one whimpering then his blood froze as he heard the unmistakeable voice of the professor.
"Tell him to go and leave you alone or I'll batter him senseless"
"Are you alright Kimberly? Let me in to see you"
Looking through the letter box Landon could just make out the figures of the professor in his trench coat and mask and the half naked figure of Kimberly clad only in her panties and the professor with his arm across her breasts.
Landon withdrew knowing that he could do nothing for now without running the risk of Kimberly being harmed.
 
Hearing you leave I gasp as the professor had me. " leave me alone you won't get away with this" I exclaim. Just then he disrobes the mask as coat and now totally invisible to me. My breathing heavy as I wait in nervous anticipation. Not seeing him but knowing he's still there. As he says he's upset that I took his position as professor in the college but then goes silent. Wondering where he's at now knowing he's still there.
 
The professor is at a loss as to what to do next, he knows that things can never go back to how they were as both Landon and Kimberly know he is the one who stole the potion and started selling it to the criminal gangs. Probably he would have to join one of the gangs and get them to provide him with a lab so he could try to find an antidote, but first there was one thing he wanted to do above all others,
Fuck the shit out of Kimberly.
It was her fault for being so damned gorgeous and fuckable that he was in this position.
Thinking about it he was in the perfect place right now, Landon had gone fuck knows where and he was alone with Kimberly , no one to disturb them. He discarded his coat and mask and made his way to Kimberly's bedroom, hunting around he found her bra drawer and ties one to each corner of the bed then he found a long silk scarf and went back to where Kimberly sat shivering too scared to move.
"On your feet we're gonna have a bit of fun " Tying the scarf over Kimberly's eyes and guiding her to her bedroom. Once there he ordered her
"On the bed arms above your head" Tying her arms with the bras then he pushed her legs open and tied her ankles so she was in a star position.
"Guess what Kimberly you're going to have your pretty pussy used by an intellectual who knows just how to make you beg and enjoy it" He chuckled as he smoothed his hand along Kimberly's thighs inching his hand under her tiny panties and then tugging them down her smooth thighs until her mound was exposed then leaning over and licking all round her clit taking care not to touch her hard sensitive button, his free hand caressing her heaving panting breasts and tweaking her nipples until they were swollen to the size of sweet currants, Kimberly unable to control the stimulation of her needy flesh.
 
Last edited:
Suddenly the material being used for the blindfold was removed as I looked around seeing nothing. Still tied spread eagle I could hear him chuckle but couldn't tell where he was at. I plead for him to let me go. He just calls me dirty names stil upset I took his professor position at the school and mumbled something about this was only the beginning of his revenge. Breathing hard now in nervous anticipation of his next move unable to move or see him.
 
Kimberly's pleas to let her go fell on deaf ears as he concentrated on exacting the maximum pleasure from Kimberly's exciting lithe body. The feel of her soft pliable silky skin under his fingertips was playing havoc with his own body , he was harder and thicker than he had ever been and he renewed his skilful play of her body. The fact that she couldn't see him gave him an enormous advantage as she could have no idea of his intentions, where or when he would touch her next , whether it would be a caress , a kiss, a bite or suck or a slap on her sensitive parts.
He shifted his position so that his cock rested at the top of her thigh and he gave his cock a twitch so that Kimberly could sense his manhood on her and she tried to shrink away from him.
"Kimberly ,oh Kimberly I know you are longing for me to use you but unless you behave like the slut we both know you to be I will be forced to reprimand you each time you try to distance yourself from me"
He raised his hand and slapped it hard down on her swollen clit and jammed three fingers into her soft wet hole and pumped several times before pulling out and rubbing his wet fingers over Kimberly's dry lips and pushing them into her mouth so she had no alternative but to suck her own juices from his fingers.
"That is for starters you dirty fucking whore, are you going to behave now, or do I have to get rough?"
The professor went back to his gentle manipulation of Kimberly's outstretched body murmuring his admiration of her body and describing how he intended to use her.
 
Last edited:
Struggling to no avail. Too shocked to scream. My eyes widen as fingers are shoved into my mouth forcing me to lick MY own juices from the unseen fingers. Part of me secretly enjoyed bring used my an invisible force. Feeling yet not seeing. I muttered more empty threats at the invisible professor o ly to be replied back with arrogant chuckles. My tall 5'10 frame and super long 40" long legs stretched in a spread eagle position. Feeling fingers then nothing as the assault of revenge continues.
 
The professor gave a lascivious smile as his hands travelled over Kimberly's soft body, noting how she tensed as he played with certain parts of her body and when she sighed in contentment at his invasion of her pussy and sometimes slipped one or two fingers in her cute ass, her hips would jump and jerk as she felt his fingers or hot wet tongue approach her mound or begin to roughly use her tits and nipples, nipping her soft tit flesh or nibbling on her hard jutting nipples with his teeth.
Expertly he would bring her somewhat unwillingly to the very edge of orgasm then deny her the release that she wanted by sitting back and just watch her as she twisted her body, contorting it to seek his touch that she hated but so clearly wanted.
Kimberly alternated between shouting and screaming obscenities at him and begging him to take her and end her torment but he just ignored her and continued to play with her as a cat would with a mouse.
When he was just watching her he compounded her need by describing what he was doing. "I do wish you could see this Kimberly, I have a huge hard on and am stroking the length, up and down , up and down , aaahhh that is most pleasant, what wouldn't you give to have the pleasure of sucking on my beautiful horny shaft? "
Knowing that Kimberly would be unable to get the picture of his cock out of her mind. His mental torture and physical abuse of her body went on for hours until Kimberly was utterly exhausted, her body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat and she began to doze until she was roused as the professor untied her legs and placed himself between them and wrapped her long smooth toned legs around his waist.
He lowered himself down until his glistening purple cock head was pushing at the soft wet folds of her aching and now desperate hole. "You can't sleep now my dear, I want you to feel every single thrust into you and know that you have brought this on yourself, When my seed enters you, hot thick and sticky tell me how sorry you are that you took my position at the school but then you can thank me for this wonderful experience"
Then thrusting his hips forward he opened Kimberly;s wet hole and sank his shaft deep inside her and pumped hard and fast driving his gristly cock inside her grinning wildly as he felt Kimberly's ankles lock together at the small of his back and she thrust back at him her head and eyes rolling as he rode her.
The victory was his, she wanted HIM.
The ride was hard and fast and Kimberly came much sooner than he had hoped but the orgasms flowed through her and manifested themselves in a spluttering of moans and a warm flood of her juices over his cock.
Eventually satisfied he rolled off her outstretched body and dressed once more in his trench coat and mask and made to leave, at the door he turned and growled.
"Thank you so much for the night's entertainment, I haven't enjoyed my self so much for a long time. I will call Landon and let him know where to find you and you can tell him all about it."
 
Last edited:
Before the invisible professor leaves he insets a vibe inside me and puts in on high. Tied spread eagle I am at its mercy and it vibrates and twists inside my already sensitive pussy as you finally come in I'm nearly whimpering and breathing very labored as the vibe has green inside me for 20 minutes now. Setting my pussy in fire not sure how much more I can take.
 
Landon dozed in his car as he waited outside Kimberly's apartment his imagination running wild, thinking of the surely insane professor doing unimaginable things to his precious Kimberly. He was woken from his nightmarish dreams as his phone rang insistently.

"Hello, Landon here"

The cackling laughter of the professor filled his ears as the professor crowed that he taken his fill of Kimberly and left her for Landon to find and he had left a reminder for Kimberly to remember him by.

Landon flew out of the car and to the door of Kimberly's apartment and found it unlocked, opening it slowly he crept in warily in case of booby traps, following the sounds of Kimberly alternately moaning and whimpering.

When he finally found Kimberly lying spread eagled on the bed her arms and legs tied, Landon's heart lurched but he couldn't take his eyes off Kimberly's shapely sweat drenched body , her hair wet and matted with sweat, her hips writhing and bucking as though she was still being fucked, tits bouncing rhythmically.
For one moment Landon thought the professor was playing one last cruel joke on him and was fucking Kimberly while he watched helplessly. Then he saw the cum trickling in a creamy stream from her widespread pussy and he realised with a shock that Kimberly was having an orgasm.

"It's okay baby, I'm here now, you're safe"

He murmured softly and tenderly as he released her from her bonds , wrapping his arms around her, cradling her trembling body in his arms and gently kissing her face. Ludicrously despite the circumstances Landon couldn't stop himself from becoming hard and his cock sprang up between his legs, Kimberly couldn't see what was happening but she could feel the heat emanating from his arousal and for some reason that he couldn't figure out Kimberly took him in her mouth and gave him the most erotic blow job he'd ever had. Then to his amazement she fished out a still whirring vibrator from her still hot pussy and threw it across the room in disgust.

"Ha, I get it now he left that inside you, the bastard, he knew that it would drive you wild."

Landon hugged Kimberly tightly, vowing to keep her safe from now on.
He escorted Kimberly to the bathroom and stepped under the hot water of the shower with her, still supporting her weak naked body and carefully washed her from head to toe making no attempt to stop her from handling his erection when it brushed against her smooth thighs or the crack between her tight round butt.
When he was done he wrapped her in a large Indian cotton towel, patted her dry and put her to bed and crawled in beside her holding her tightly as they both slept until morning.
 
Last edited:
The next morning when you awake you see a note saying. " got a few leads on where professor may be working on selling formula. Gonna check them out. " this frustrated you because sometimes I can be overzealous and get in over my head in my naivety. I selected a black blouse ,black pleated skirt 2" above the knees, dark brown pantyhose and 2"strappy black heels.

First stop was a former colleague of mine that was doing rogue work for different people from his school lab. He was not pleased to see me as we had falling out years ago. I told him I needed his help. But he thought I might be up to no good and accuses me of wearing a wire as he then....
 
Austin Hamilton

Austin was an enigma in his own right, he was quite brilliant in his own field of chemistry and over the years he had developed several deadly poisons that were undetectable by normal methods, these he had produced and sold to governments , assassins, crime organisations such as the Mafia and several Chinese secret organisations. This had all led to his being put on the 'MOST WANTED' list throughout the western world so he was suspicious of anyone who tracked him down , none more so than his distrust of Kimberly Cumstorm. He admired her work and had studied Chemistry at Uni with her where he had become obsessed with her and once planned to abduct her and take her as a captive mistress but his plan had come to nothing when she took up a position in some college. Their relationship had been a rocky one as Austin wasn't the best looking guy , always unkempt and wild eyed and Kimberly disliked him intensely.
Despite all this history she was here asking for his help , the nerve of the bitch. What help she wanted he didn't know yet but he was wary of agreeing to do anything in case it led to his arrest so he needed to ensure she wasn't wired. Only one way to do that, a thorough strip search and internal examination.

"I ain't making no promises but I gotta make sure you got no bugs so get all yer gear off and put it on the table , when I'm satisfied that's clean I'll MMMMMMM, take a look at you. On second thoughts I'll have a look at you anyway, never did get a look at yer boobs did I?"

Austin leered as he spoke and he salivated so much that spittle formed on his lips. He didn't offer Kimberly any privacy to strip and settled back on his stool to watch.
 
You want me to strip in front of you perv!?" I hiss. " no way your crazy I am here for help I'm not wired you kook. I came because with our differences aside you can help me with your brains. ". All the sudden the floor panel lights up under me and I'm stuck as if I was on flypaper. " What the heck?! I can't move" what is going on?
 
Austin cackled wildly at Kimberly's outburst , in fact he had expected it, truly there was no love lost between them but he still had a burning desire to see her naked and on her knees offering him anything for his help , but he had to be careful. He slipped a pair of goggles over his wild staring eyes and flipped another switch , opening up another panel in the floor and with the aid of his goggles he could see what Kimberly couldn't ............ His ghosts as he called them, three two foot viperss that slithered over the floor towards the trapped Kimberly. One by one they coiled around her long shapely legs and began the climb up her thighs the first seemingly sniffing at her snatch and then its flickering forked tongue moving under the waist band of her pantyhose and flicking its tongue over her clit.
The other two wound their way up around Kimberly's waist and their heads disappeared into her thin silk blouse. Austin could see them moving about her perky breasts and imagined them gorging themselves on Kimberly hard dusky pink nipples.

"Do you like my 'Ghosts' Kimberly? For your information they are viperss that I have taken their poison from and have made invisible to the naked eye, they serve as my guards so to speak.I have been able to train them to find suspicious items such as wires so you had better not be wearing one, that would be most unfortunate as it would of necessity shorten our time together"

It seemed that Kimberly was clean of any wires so at a curt command the snakes dropped to the floor and returned to their home. He was now free to carry out his own inspection and he flipped another switch and a glass partition came down from the ceiling encasing her in a glass tube. Kimberly pressed her hands against the glass looking for a way out but she was still firmly glued to the floor.

Austin cackled madly again

"Shall I give you the wet look Kimberly? I have often thought of you in a wet tee shirt but this will be even better."

Suddenly jets of cold water shot up from the floor , spraying Kimberly in a fine mist, one jet was directed between her legs and a forceful jet soaked her panties and pushed the gusset into her pussy. The spray mist descended on her and soaked her from head to toe so her clothes moulded to her body revealing every curve and crevice almost as if she were naked. The cold water had made her glorious nipples swell and were clearly visible once the water spray stopped.

Austin stood just out side the glass cubicle studying her for several minutes, cocking his head from one side to the other as if she were a specimen in a laboratory. Then he smiled crookedly and went back to the console on his desk, fiddling with various controls and the cubicle filled with a blue gas partly luminous. Just a few seconds later it stopped and was sucked away from the cubicle and it rose back into the ceiling.

"I have only given you the minimum dosage as too much would damage your beautiful skin beyond repair but we don't want that do we sweetheart? It will however do its work on your clothes."

A few minutes later Kimberly's clothes began to disappear, not made invisible but dissolved bit by bit, slowly inexorably revealing her shapely body to Austin's lascivious gaze. He began circling Kimberly as though a cat stalking a mouse, salivating as her blouse and bra went first her perky breasts shaking and trembling, then her skirt began to shrink in size dissolving inch by inch revealing more and more of her long toned legs until the only thing left was the thicker part of her nylon panty hose. Becoming impatient he ripped the remainder from her and began to run his hands over her trembling body, cupping her breasts in both hands he dug his fingers into the fleshy globes and buried his head between them then flicking his wet tongue over the hard pebble like nipples, one hand stroking between her upper thighs and fingers probing her swollen pussy lips as he made her body betray herself and brought her to very edge of the abyss called an orgasm.

Suddenly he stopped, leaving her gasping for breath.

"You said you needed my help ,what with ? Before you tell me, remind yourself that you need my help in another way also."

Palming her mound and grinding the heel of his hand on her tender needy clit.

"Of course I will require remuneration for my help but this is for free"
 
Last edited:
Still unable to move blushing at my exposure and partially disgusted by this perv yet turned on secretly. Trying to form sentences as he toys with my wet bald slit. I tell him about an Invisibility formula that was stolen from the university and may be used on the black market. I tell him his connections in the black market could give me good leads and try to convince him it would eliminate any competitor in his research on other rogue products as well. He says he wants alotvif compensation. I say o have none of that and offer only half of what he seeks monetarily. Just then my eyes widen as the middle of the panel opens up , feet still stuck about shoulder length apart as a device like a drill in some kind of rubber material about 2" thick slowly spins and rises. Not sure how long it is as I'm pretty tall at 5'10 an the spinning device keeps coming up from the floor aimed right at my pussy area.
 
Austin watched gleefully as his latest invention came into view, he hadn't realised that the first test would be on the object of his obsession, the one person that inflamed his carnal thoughts. Kimberly was transfixed, totally immobile as the polished leather rod rose steadily from the floor spinning menacingly stopping momentarily just millimetres from the wet glistening lips of her pussy and the head slowly opened into a large round ball covered with one inch long flexible flails.
Austin cackled again as he set the head spinning again the flails spreading out and brushing against Kimberly's fleshy pink lips, vibrating them back and forth, Kimberly's cries echoed round the chamber as the sensation devoured her and made her clench her fists then grasp her pert tits in both hands, clawing at her expanding , swollen nipples her head rocked back as she squealed with the pleasurable sensation of her pussy being turned to mush. She began dripping her juices and thrust her hips down trying to force the rotating ball inside her.

"It won't be long now my dear." Crowed Austin delighted with the way it had performed, bringing Kimberly to the edge of orgasm. With a final flourish the rod impaled Kimberly, driving deep inside her and she wailed mournfully in ecstasy as the flails swatted her G-spot and more so as a longer tail at the base of the ball flicked over her hard distended clit. Austin hissed with delight as Kimberly was impaled helplessly on the pleasure rod, unable to resist the temptation of showing her arousal.
A few moments later the ball withdrew from Kimberly's dripping wet hole and the rod sank back into the floor leaving Kimberly on her knees on the floor begging Austin with her eyes.

"If there was something you want at this moment above all others what would it be?"

Austin leered at her knowing that her answer would be what he wanted to hear.
 
Last edited:
I fall to all fours wondering was his help worth it's I pretty much just got assaulted by a machine. Clad in heels and ripped open pantyhose I look up panting at him. "You're a bastard you know that?" But you already do as I know I need your shares to figure out who else could be behind the invisibility formula. I am too slow to answer as you still scowl at me because of our bad past, not sure if ya wanna help or not. I go to get up, my legs feel like a newborn deer as I stumble then slip and lie on my back when suddenly something grand my arms. Pulling them above my head.
 
"Just one more thing to torment you with before I take my pleasure of you Kimberly."
His voice oily and leering, he saw her collapse to her knees almost exhausted then she stumbled to her feet and collapsed yet again unable to control the juices trickling from between her legs she lay on her back and he set the next of his inventions in motion.
The robot stood eight feet tall and towered over Kimberly, the steel mechanical arms extended noiselessly and the flexible fingers grabbed Kimberly by her wrists and dragged her across the floor to the waiting, leering Austin.
"Feed her Damon, fill her pretty little mouth with the aphrodisiac I gave you, make her want me as much as I want her."
He fiddled with the controls again and a monstrous steel cock appeared between the robot's legs and whirred towards Kimberly's gasping mouth. pinned to the floor as she was Kimberly was forced to open her mouth and the 6" thick steel cock pushed its way into her throat and began squirting a sweet smelling liquid down her throat.
Austin giggled and cackled gleefully as Kimberly was forced to swallow the liquid, struggling and squirming.
After a few minutes the steel appendage withdrew and Kimberly lay gasping and choking in front of Austin.
"Well my little firebrand , have you changed your mind about me now? Can't you feel your need for me to possess you? That burning desire to please me no matter what? Of course you can, you just can't help yourself can you? Come here to me and show me how much you desire me"
Austin smirked and grinned as Kimberly slowly crawled towards him on all fours, leaving a wet trail of her flowing juices on the floor, an unmistakable lust in her eyes.
 
Trying to fight off the aphrodisiac in me but losing the battle. My tall slender 5'10 frame crawls to you only in my high heels. Panting hard as I do trying in futile attempts to break the control flowing though me. I bite my lower lip. And say "fine you help me I'll give you my pussy. This shaved pussy is yours perv. " come snd get me" I say playfully. Hating the words coming out if my mouth knowing the aphrodisiac is short lasting but I'm quickly losing as I stand in front of you almost "daring" you to to fuck me good.
 
Austin's eyes blazed with triumph and lust as Kimberly crawled towards him sliding her lithe toned body like a snake over the polished floor. At last he had Kimberly just where he wanted her, helplessly begging him to take her even though she still hated him, she just couldn't help herself, the powerful Aphrodisiac was doing its work well. Poisoning her body against her mind.

"Not so high and mighty now are you Kimberly? I know that in your mind you don't want this but your body is screaming for me to take you in every way possible. First though I want an apology for all the hurtful things you have said about me in the past, that I wasn't good enough for you, that I was ugly, mad even. I may go easy on you if you apologise, but then perhaps I won't."

Austin's face turned into an ugly leering sneer as Kimberly slowly hauled herself to her feet, he could see the turmoil in her eyes as she fought against the demands her body was making.

'Fine you help me I'll give you my pussy. This shaved pussy is yours perv. come and get me"

Kimberly spat the words out defiantly although her fingers were delving into her bald shaved pussy that was leaking and dripping a puddle on the floor between her legs.

"Come here you slut, let me taste your fingers.You know you will , you can't help it can you?"

Austin barked out his order and opened his mouth expectantly for Kimberly to provide him with his first taste of her nectar. His eyes never moved from Kimberly's face as she stretched out her wet fingers and placed them in his mouth, he sucked them slowly savouring the sweet taste of her juices. He then reached out himself and weighed one of her perfect tits in his hand and then grabbing the hugely erect nipple and twisted and pinched at the same time.

"Very nice, very tasty Kimberly. I'll be having more of that later,but now kindly turn around and grasp your ankles I have always admired your ass, now it's time I used it"

Again it was an order that Austin knew her body wouldn't allow her to ignore .
 
Sneering at having to follow his orders , for now , I do grab ankles and bend over. Keeping my long legs straight at putting my tight creamy white ass on display for this perv that i need help from. Cringing a bit at his touch as he approaches wondering what other "traps" are in this lab if his.
 
Austin was in dreamland as Kimberly obediently bent over and grasped her ankles her creamy white ass on display with her long shapely legs shaking , probably in anger at having to obey her body instead of her mind.
He came up behind her silently , pursing his lips in thought. Yes he would take great delight in humiliating this red haired beauty who had so cruelly and casually struck him off her list of possible lovers all those years ago. Now it was payback time, Her creamy flesh was firm and taut due to her position and Austin deliberately slapped her butt with the palm of his hand, the SLAP echoing round the large room. Again and again he slapped her ass until Kimberly began to wobble and crumple to the floor but he held her upright by her hair and watched the creamy flesh turn first pink and then blossom into scarlet. It was only then that he began the real assault on her, using his fingers as a wedge he drove them into the cleft between her glowing , burning cheeks and turned his hand to open her up and the tiny brown star of her rectum was fully exposed. He grinned as without any form of lubrication he pushed two large fingers into the depths of her anus, ignoring her cries of pain as he pumped in and out, in...out.....in.....out.

"You haven't begged me to stop have you my little slut? Am I to take that as a sign that you want me to continue?"

He knew full well that Kimberly was hating every second of this but her body craved it and so she would say he was to continue.
 
Breathing hard and giving you s dirty look I give you words you want to hear to hopefully end this encounter and gain your help " continue I want you to screw me" I say. Face flush and blushing from my exposure but my body has betrayed me. Nipples hard and my pussy area glistening and moist, getting turned on by only being in my heels as I'm at the" mercy" of a presumed rival. "Gonna take me or sick your "ghosts" on me me again perv. You want my body come take it " I say teasingly.
 
Austin joyfully probed Kimberly's naked open ass rolling his wrist and fingers inside her as she attempted to belittle him yet again but this time he had the upper hand, she could curse him and call him a perv all she wanted but in the end she'd crave him to use her however he wished but before he took her completely she would have to apologise for all the things she had said about him and beg him to give her the fucking she deserved and craved.
" continue I want you to screw me"
The words came tumbling out from Kimberly as he tormented her.
"You want my body come take it."
Yet again she taunted him and he rammed his whole hand inside her and bunched his fist into a ball and rolled it inside her tight ass.
Austin's patience was running out , he knew that in time the luscious body of Kimberly would belong to him and so long as he kept her topped up with the APHRO1 she wouldn't be able to say no to his demands even though she would hate every second, her body's demands would overtake her reasoning and would force her to come to him for satisfaction. Even now though she was being defiant her body was telling her that it wanted him demanding to be allowed to luxuriate in the glorious defilement of her ass, it was flexing and pushing back on him demanding that he use her more.
His cock was ready to explode as he had been so hard for so long and he needed to have release so he withdrew his hand from her anus with a loud PLOP as it tried to hold him,
Holding Kimberly's hips he kicked her legs further apart as she was still holding her ankles, her pussy wet and leaking her juices profusely so it was trickling down her legs in rivulets. Shuffling closer he nudged her soaking wet folds with the tip of his domed cock head, feeling her tense in anticipation of his imminent penetration. Just to tempt her a little more he rammed his cock into her waiting eager hole giving her no time to prepare. Then he made his proposition to her.
"One more chance Kimberly, you are asking for my help , I am asking for your body, although I don't really need to ask , I can have it whenever I wish, but I would prefer you to give it to me, so here's what I propose, you give me your body for an hour , with no holding back you fuck me, suck me and whatever else I can think of and if I am satisfied I will help you, AGREED? "
 
Last edited:
Back
Top