Post Your B&W Pix Here . . . (ver 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspirinious

Seeking Inspiration
Opening a replacement to the popular thread closed yesterday due to the 5k limit on posts.

There is a certain artistic quality to a well done B&W. Share your's here.

Well...

Whadayknow. I just happen to have a new B&W to post... ;)
Actually, I lie. I posted this in Fluffer's Fantasies recently... :rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ummm. I can come up with several fantasies about your hot bod

Cum on over to the coffee shop and I'll tell you

Or show you 😈😈😈

This one comes with a blooper. I was sitting on the edge of the tub so I could have a white background and I didn't realize that I had set the 2 shot setting on my camera so after the first one got taken, the second one caught me falling into the tub because I lost my balance. :eek:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 006shadow.jpg
    006shadow.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,315
  • 001blooper1.jpg
    001blooper1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 435
This one comes with a blooper. I was sitting on the edge of the tub so I could have a white background and I didn't realize that I had set the 2 shot setting on my camera so after the first one got taken, the second one caught me falling into the tub because I lost my balance. :eek:

hahahaaha even your nipples are shining through when you fall. I love it!! ;)

Last edited:
made one of my mens shirt ones, black and white.
attachment.php

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I laughed my ass off when I saw that in the viewer! :D

I didn't laugh. I did smile, though. :D

I actually like the second one more. Besides, it shows a cute little tempting nipple.

attachment.php

I prefer the "blooper" , posing Talicat is like posing a cat - unnatural. :cattail:

006shadow.jpg

001blooper1.jpg

Great B&W and I Love, Love, Love the blooper. Made me laugh out loud! :D

Maybe I should start a bloopers or out-takes thread. :rolleyes:

OMG Dee licious Sassy!!
I didn't laugh. I did smile, though. :D

I actually like the second one more. Besides, it shows a cute little tempting nipple.
Yep, I like the blooper too, it's funny when we get stuff we had no intention of doing.
My friend Kaydee....
Love, love, love that collar!
I prefer the "blooper" , posing Talicat is like posing a cat - unnatural. :cattail:
That's the truth Virgil, I'm never happy with the posed ones most of the time, but eh, what to do.
Great B&W and I Love, Love, Love the blooper. Made me laugh out loud! :D

Maybe I should start a bloopers or out-takes thread. :rolleyes:

HA! I did too believe me! :D

Almost black and white, though also one of my least favorites from that shoot on my thread...

attachment.php

More is always appreciated from you! :kiss:

Hahaha. For a "blooper" it isn't a bad shot. I like the first one though.

Come here and let me kiss your pretty face. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

Lol sorry fir laughing hope you didn't get hurt but it is funny.

Posted this on my thread, seems to fit here too.
Oh hell yeah! Very nice!
Almost black and white, though also one of my least favorites from that shoot on my thread...
Oh trust me Touch, that's a good one there!!! :devil:
Hahaha. For a "blooper" it isn't a bad shot. I like the first one though.
Hee! Not bad for an accident!
Lol sorry fir laughing hope you didn't get hurt but it is funny.

Nah, just got a wet ass.

Some black and white versions of pics I just posted on my thread...

Attachments

• Jeans09bw.jpg
    Jeans09bw.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 117
  • Jeans08bw.jpg
    Jeans08bw.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back