Adventure breeds passion (closed for SRP Lover)

RidePlayer

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 12, 2017
Posts
3,366
Tarvis Altmile
Age 25
http://pre07.deviantart.net/8165/th/pre/i/2005/192/1/4/vaitz_the_swordsman_by_archaia.jpg

Tarvis was a man about 6ft tall. Currently sitting in a local inn. A mug of ale in one hand and flier in another. Someone trying to form an adventuring party. Looking for anyone with valuable skills. Tarvis had been retired from the kings military when a arrow wounded him in battle. He was told his time as a fighter was over and he was given a decent severance tiff and land and could of made a comfortable life as a farmer. That wasn't for him though. The thirst of battle and adventure suited him better. Plus being a private sell sword and adventure was a more lucrative venture than your typical rank and file soldier.

He worked out his body and while he was not one hundred percent the warrior he was when he was in his prime he was still a threat on the battlefield and he had other skills that would be beneficial to a adventuring group. When he saw the add he decided to use his retirement stiff to get some new armor and a finely crafted two handed sword. Taking a sip of his ale he waited. The flier pointed out this inn saying that anyone interested should wait there in the inn.
 
Jade Gadston
21

Elisabeth Carson
21


Both Jade and Elisabeth traveled together where ever they went teaming up even on adventuring parties. Thee girls felt that if they traveled together they wouldn't be taken advantage of in any way while they traveled or worked. They had seen a flier for another adventure party and they quickly made their way to the location of where it said on the flyer itself. They began to wonder how many were going to be chosen for this party and how many showed up for the meeting at all. They didn't know if there was going to be a cut off point to this and they both hoped that they would make cut so that they could earn some more cash.
 
Tarvis noted the the pair that entered. The KIN as his village had used to address the humanoid races were uprising to him to see outside of there respective lands. Seeing the flyer in ones hands he waived them down showing them his flyer as well as he offered them a seat at his table. While he was surprised to see them he knew there skills would come in handy out in the field. Kin thanks to there animalistic traits had distinct advantage of a pure human like himself. He said "greetings I'm Tarvis Altmile. I see you responded to the flyer as well. The one posting the ad hasn't seemed to arrive yet. Do you want anything? The ale here is famous for its strong kick." He wondered to himself if anyone else was going to address the flyer then decided to ask "so what do you think of this flyer? Do you think its on the up and up?"
 
Both of the women introduced themselves Jade answered saying "it's hard to tell given the fact that the flyer barely tells anything." They both settled in for what could be a long meeting
 
He ordered a round of drinks for his new possible allies as they waited. A bout a hour passed before a stout man probably in his late forties walked his way into the inn. Seeing the group he said "good good someone answered my add." His clothes seemed to show he was a noble of some kind. He said "my name is duke Marius Alton. I am looking for some hired help with those with valuable traveling and combat skills." He paled a bit when he saw Jade and Elizabeth and said "aw...I see some rather....unique individuals joined us this evening." His passive aggressive tone already earning some disdain from Tarvis. The duke continued saying "right right down to business then. I have a caravan that was on its way to the neighboring province. It was ambushed and I lost contact from my security team on the job. Normally I would recoup my losses from a bandit here or there but this particular shipment lets just say was worth far more than I could cope with. I need those with your kind of skills to track down who ambushed the caravan and retrieve my shipment. It will be in a lockbox. Oak with gold lining very expensive chest. If you can due this not only will I pay you handsomely but I may find more work for people that can prove there skills to me."

Tarvis leaned over to Jade and Elizabeth keeping his voice low he said "what do you two think about all this?"
 
"That he needs to train his men better instead of hiring mercs." Elizabeth said grinning a bit.
 
Travis couldn't hide his smirk. He said "true but hey where he fails we can profit. Its up to you two. Money at least sounds like it will be good."
 
Tarvis nodded and said "how bout this." He turned to the man and said "500 gold down payment now and then another 500 when we return your lost item." The man said "that...that's 1000 gold in total. Don't you think that is a steep price for a retrieval mission." Tarvis kept a straight face and said "your sending us after who knows what attacked your caravan's. Theres going to be equipment we need for the journey. Rations and other expenses. It also sounds like you don't have any other options so take it or leave it." Looking the man square in the face. The man groaned and said "f...fine 500 now and another 500 when you return my lockbox." Reaching into his posessions for a coin pouch. Tarvis turned to the other two and said quietly "if he decides to screw us we will keep what ever is in the lockbox and sell it ourselves to the highest bidder. Its why I asked for so much upfront. Either way we come out ahead." A sly almost business like smile crept across his face.
 
"I know I could have gotten more out of him."" Elizabeth said."That just her way of saying thanks." Jade said with a grin on her face.
 
Tarvis grinned himself and said "well then your welcome Elizabeth." He had to admit he liked the snark the dragon woman had. As there client left he said "well we have half of our payday and a inn. How bout we eat and get to know each other and tomorrow we will get some supplies and head out." Ordering another round of ale for himself and his new partners. As they arrived he took a long drink from his mug and said "so what made you two take up the sellsword life."
 
"Oh sorry pardon me I need to go take this armor off before I eat." Elizabeth said to Travis not wanting to be rude.

Jade looked at Travis before answering "we just kind fell into this life it was either this or a whore house. " Jade answered.

Soon Elizabeth came back wearing a skimpy green dress. The top of it was only a cloth that wrapped around her chest I'm a x to keep her very large breasts from being exposed. The dress part was an extension of the fabric the top was made from and it only covered her womanhood and her bottom below the tail. The only thing that kept the bottom from revealing her womanhood or bottom to the world was a good cord tied around her waist.She did like the fact she showed from top to her feet in the dress.
 
Tarvis nodded and said "well hopefully this job will prove to be more profitable than the alternative might have been." He took another swig from the ale as the bar maid brought some and some food for the two. When Elizabeth returned he was suprised how well she looked outside of her armor. He hadn't met one of her kind before and was surprised how...human the rest of her anatomy was like.
 
"You alright there Travis?" Elizabeth said crossing her arms under her ample bust pushing them up and together before leaning onto the table. Elizabeth just sat there and smirked while eating knowing that if they knew him any better she knew that Elizabeth would be teasing his cock with her tail.
 
(sorry misread your post changed it)
Tarvis said "nothing I was just surpised is all. We didn't have many nonhumans in our province. I guess I just didn't know what I was expecting after Elizabeth changed you as well Jade." He drank more of his ale as he found his eyes finding the cleavage she presented as she pressed her tits together. Turning back to his meal he said "this inn should have some other rooms. I already have one since I wasn't sure if I was going to be taking this job offer or not."
 
Last edited:
"We could get a room to ourselves." Elizabeth said teasingly as she still lightly teased him implying that there was a possible other option. Jade smirked knowing that for now the only thing that Travis was going to get was just a teasing from Elizabeth.
 
Last edited:
Tarvis chuckled a bit at her teasing. He said "while it would certainly save some gold to share a room its probably best if you two get your own lodging. Wouldn't want someone to get the wrong idea and think I hired a couple of beautiful 'company' for the night." Smiling as he returned her teasing with a bit of his own before he drank more of his ale. It was definitly going to be an experience working with them. He said "I guess I haven't really told you much about myself. I was a knight before I got injured in the line of duty. I wasn't the type to sit back and retire peacefully though. So I took my severance pay to take up this sell sword lifestyle. It allows me to see the world."
 
Elizabeth knew that the man was trying to get to know them but she still wanted to tease him a bit before she stopped. "You sure you don't want to share a room people won't think that because they know that women like us fetch a high price in that reguard. It would also look better that a perv snaking into our room late at night." She said squeezing her breasts together more both globes treating to pop themselves free of their confines.
 
Tarvis coughed once again trying not to stare at the obvious cleavage Elizabeth was presenting to him. He knew she was teasing him and he was falling for it. He tried to remain the calm and sensible type he had always been but his new partner was quickly wearing down his composure. He said "maybe it would be a good idea. While I dought you ladies cant take care of yourself it would discourage anyone that you would unfortunately have to hurt. We wouldn't want to explain any dead bodies before he head out on our journey."
 
"I knew you would see it my way." Elizabeth shouted relaxing letting her blood circulation recocer in her breasts. She soon chugged her whole pint of groge. "I guess Jade told you how we fell into this." She said.
 
Tarvis said "she mentioned it was either this life or the ...brothel. His nobility and knighthood kept him from referring it to how jade this plus it didn't sound as trashy. He said with a grin "if its any concelation im glad you chose this life. I wouldn't get to work with you if you had chosen the other lifestyle."
 
"We are glad as well but one tends to wonder how much is charged to someone like us as date. Given the fact we are considered exotic and we can control our tails to do anything we want them to might fetch a high price but give the condition of the brothels it would be a smart choice." Elizabeth said planting some hot and steamy images into Travis's head.
 
Tarvis did find his mind wandering. Picturing the image she was describing. He eventually nodded and said "i can see why you would wonder that." He was on his third ale by now and not wanting to be hung over in the morning for there travels deciding to cut himself off. He finished up his meal and said "my room is the third on the left. Ill let you ladies finish up your meal." Heading to the room he started to get his armor off eventually removing his shirt. Revealing a chiseled chest honed from his years in service as a night. The scar from his arrow wound prominate on the side of his torso near his third rib from the bottom.
 
Both of the girls gave him enough time to change before they went to the room themselves and walled behind a large scren and changed into their bed clothes. Jade walked out with her chest wrapped in purple sill and a pair of thing panties and Elizabeth walked out with something that little or than two straps that flavored out covering her breasts and then connected at her womanhood covering it.

"Sorry to waer something like these but we usually sleep nude." They both said to Travis.
 
Tarvis was suprised by there sleepwear. He shook his head and said "I won't let it bother me. Were going to be traveling together so whatever you both feel comfortable in I will understand. He look at the room. He did agree to share a room with them but there was only one large bed in the room. He said "you two can have the bed. I will get my bedroll from my travel gear and sleep on the floor."
 
Back
Top