Celebrity Sex Demand Card

Joined
Oct 29, 2012
Posts
1
I recently saw a Japanese porn video where a guy had a sex demand card and could use it anywhere, anytime on any girl he chose. He then proceeds to use it at a wedding ceremony where he bends over the bride while she is cutting the cake and has sex with her; like it was normal.

I would like to use this concept of the sex demand card on female celebrities and if you had any ideas on whom I could write stories on and places the card could be used. If my story is successful, I would like to write several chain stories with this idea.

My first idea is based on a picture I saw recently with Haley Duff at the beach with her son. A man approached her with a sex demand card and they do it on the beach with people watching as if it was normal. Again, just an idea.

What do you think? I like to read stories that are impossible in real life but at the same time, makes you think in your head that it was normal (that's the fantasy part). I'm trying to write that way.
 
According to the Net, Haylie Duff has a daughter and not a son. There's a second baby girl on the way. At any rate, whomever you speak of, children cannot watch sex on Lit if they're under eighteen.
 
I wonder. Who issues the sex demand cards? Who enforces them? Why is someone issued a card? Are they ever forged?

Some traditions allow a Great Hero to take what they want from anyone. Studly Demetrius single-handedly slaughters an invading army and saves the realm, so he is granted Great Hero status. He roams the realm enjoying public sex and gluttony. Work out the possible consequences.
 
Japanese men have come up with some amazingly creative ways to play out their rape fantasies!
 
Back
Top